Mysterious

By EmilyLo8

Emily, a 16 year old teenager. A girl that sought to NOT fall in love with anyone until she graduates from Se... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sad Announcement

Chapter 13

25 3 2
By EmilyLo8

I woke up even though I didn't wanted to, but I did. I brushed my teeth and wore my uniform. It was already 7:30am so I rushed out of the house and was off to school. On the way to school, I passed by a bakery in which I saw Lily was standing there. I stopped and said. "Hey Lily! What are you doing there?" , "Ohh nothing, just grabbing something to eat, I havent ate breakfast yet. Do you want any? It's my treat." She asked me excitingly "No, thank you. I already had breakfast, I just came here to check if they had the best ichigo cake that a lot people were mentioning about recently." Then I smiled. "Okay then, one custard bun please." She said to the baker.

I waited for Lily, she took her bun and we walked to school together. "Emily!! Guess what?!" , "What?" I replied. "I'm going to confess to Len today~!! Ahhh I'm so excited!!" I kept quiet and just smiled. "And, I want YOU to be beside me when I confess because I'm really nervous~" , "Ehh?! Why me?" I said that hoping she wouldn't tag me along. "Because, you. Please come with me.. For me?" She said that in a cute tone with puppy eyes. "That's not a reason...." I sighed "Okay, I'll tag along." I had no other choice but to go with her to see her confess to a guy I just rejected for her.

( A/N : Sorry KenHanayo, this temporary kay? I'll set it right. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 694 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
14.5K 253 19
Emily is a very shy 17 year old with extreme social phobia, who can barely leave her house to get groceries without having a meltdown, while Alison i...
316 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
156 12 13
Emma is an average student. She gets good grades and is in a few clubs. She has her life planned out for the future. After high school she'll go to c...