ILWAKB [Sample]

By MookieGage

(((COMPLETED))) **** this story is undergoing a rewrite to become a better story, please enjoy this horrible... More

Authors Note:
Thank You!!! (Just A Little Note)
Chapter 1: Moving Day
Chapter 2: Exploring with a friend
Chapter 3: Class is in Session!
Chapter 4: Friend Request
Chapter 5: Park Ji-won's POV
Chapter 6: Kim Sa-ra's POV
Chapter 7: Questions
Chapter 9: Into the Night
Chapter 10: Sierra's POV
Chapter: 11 The Decision: Part 1
Chapter 12: The Decision: Part 2
Chapter 13: Moving To The States
Chapter 14: Wedding Day

Chapter 8: The Date

264 11 0
By MookieGage

"Hi, Ji...Ji-won, I'm sorry I couldn't get your calls, I wasn't feeling good at all."

He looked at her with a smile as he looked at her, he started to walk up to her and then he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. He stared into her beautiful green eyes and kissed her soft lips. Sierra's heart began to pound as she couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

Is this really happening to me? Am I really kissing Ji-won. This must be a joke, come on out hidden cameras. Enough is enough, stop toying with my emotions! I cannot believe this is happening! *Shirks with excitement*

She kisses Ji-won back passionately and the kiss lasted for three whole minutes. When he finally stopped kissing her, he started to smile with his heart-shaped smile and all Sierra could do was giggle.

When he kissed me, it felt like we were in a movie. Felt like the room was spinning around and around in circles. As if we had a camera on us and it was panning around us and then the crowed stared in awe's and clapping.

"That was amazing!" Ji-won said out loud and all they could do was laugh. "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you at Sa-ra's job Sierra. I really feel this pounding in my heart every time I see you." Ji-won continued.

Sierra was blushing so hard all she could do was smile. "Well, we should get in the class before the rest of the class shows up. We should hang out sometime outside of the class" she said smiling.

"Yes, I agree. Do you want to come to one of my concerts that we do in town?" Ji-won said nervously.

"Yeah, I do! *she laughs out loud* do you know how long I've been waiting to go to hear you sing. I heard you're pretty good. I do a little singing myself. Maybe I can sing for you one day." Sierra said giggling.

"That would be lovely, maybe we could go to a karaoke bar. So, are we official?" Ji-won said smirking.

All Sierra could do was smile.

Sierra went into the building first and then Ji-won followed into the room a little after her to avoid any awkwardness. They stared at one another continuously throughout the whole day of class.

The next day was the big day!

Sierra freshened up so well that her face alone was to kill for. She called Sa-ra to tell her of the date and that this date she wanted it to be just the two of them, so they could get to know one another. After Sierra was done talking with Sa-ra she called Ji-won and asked if he was ready and where does she meet him at.

Text messages between Ji-won and Sierra:

"Hi Ji-won, did you want to meet at? I cannot wait until we actually go on this date and I hear you sing for the first time."

(Smiling emoji) "I cannot wait either Sierra. We should meet at Coffee Montage and I will drive you from there. Is this okay with you?"

"Yes, that sounds like a plan, I can't wait to see you. I will finish getting ready I will message you when I'm at Coffee Montage okay!" (Smiling emoji)

"Okay, see you then!"

An hour has passed, and Sierra was done getting ready and Sa-ra picked her up as usual on her way to work.
"Are you excited Sierra?" Sa-ra asked. "Is it that visible Sa-ra, it must be all over my face!" She said with excitement. They both laughed and Sa-ra arrived at Coffee Montage. "Let me know how it goes," Sa-ra said. Before she got out of the car she turned to Sa-ra and hugged her

"Thank you so much Sa-ra, I really don't think this would be possible without you. You truly are an amusing person and a great friend at that. I really cannot believe that this is happening to me. I really hope things go well between us!" Sa-ra smiled as Sierra left the car.

When Sierra walked in she looked for Ji-won everywhere, but she couldn't find him. She texts him and he didn't reply. "I knew this was too good to be true." She waited for a little while longer and when she was about to walk out, in walked Ji-won. Her heart dropped.
"I didn't think you would show, I thought you changed your mind about me," Sierra stated. "I'm so sorry I was a bit nervous and I sat in the car for a bit to calm my nerves, did I make you wait long? I really am sorry." Ji-won said with a still nervous look.

Sierra smiled and said "it's okay I would have done the same. I was a bit nervous as well." Ji-won smiled "Shall we get going?" "We shall," Sierra said giggling.

"By the way Sierra, you look amazing!" Ji-won said sort of blushing. "Thank you, Ji-won, you look amazing as well," Sierra said smiling and her heart was pounding.

Ten minutes had passed and they arrived at the karaoke bar. "Would you like some snacks while we are in here?" Ji-won offered. "Sure, I would love some." Sierra said.

They were brought to the room that was available and they talked for a little while. Then Ji-won got up to go and sing. He sang a song by one of his favorite artists. As he sung Sierra's heart would pound harder and harder. It got so bad to the point where she couldn't breathe. She has never heard a voice so beautiful. All she could do was daydream about her future with Ji-won.

When it was her turn she didn't want to go because she didn't know how to sing the songs in Korean. "Don't worry Sierra, they have American songs as well." Ji-won smiled. He went to search for it. When he came back he requested the song by a female artist that goes by the name Alicia Keys. The song was called Diary. The song started to play and at first, Sierra didn't want to sing because she was afraid that she wouldn't sound good in front of Ji-won. He got up, went to her and kissed her forehead and told her not to be shy.

All she could do was blush. The song started over and she began to sing. Ji-won couldn't believe his ears. He knew it had to be her singing, but he just couldn't believe it. He sat there watching her sing and his heart began to pound more. He grabbed his chest and said to himself. I fell in love all over again.

When she was done singing Ji-won went up to her and hugged her. "You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard!" Ji-won exclaimed. "Thank you, Ji-won, I am to shame to sing in front of someone, so I just sing while I'm in the shower." She started to laugh.

"Join my group and be our lead singer," Ji-won said with such seriousness in his voice. Sierra looked at him and didn't know how to respond. "A... are you serious? I couldn't do that I'm too nervous to do such a thing, and then I have teaching to do. I couldn't..."

"Yes, you have teaching but let's make a deal. If I graduate from your class you join my group and travel aboard with me, if I don't you stay with teaching. Does that sound like a deal?"

Sierra smiled, "You already sound like you're getting better. Going back home to visit wouldn't be so bad. Getting better at singing wouldn't be so bad either. Then I'd be with you soooo.... looks like I would have no choice but to be in your group. Sounds like your gonna win anyways." She said laughing.

Ji-won kissed her to seal the deal.

"You're such a passionate kisser. I love the way you kiss. I never experienced a kiss as good as this before. You're two years younger than me and kiss better than the guy that I did date. Where did you learn this from?" Sierra asked giggling.

Ji-won smiled, "If I care enough for that person I will give them my all and show them how much I cared."

Sierra smiled and leaned against his shoulder as the talk the night away.

I really hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. Yes I know it is probably short but its because I have so much on my plate at the moment but I will try my best to upload more.

How did you feel when Ji-won kissed Sierra for the first time? What do you think about Ji-won asking Sierra to sing with him and his group? Going aboard with him? Let me know what you think.

Please remember to READ, VOTE, SHARE, AND  COMMENT! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Ready for the next Chapter?
Xoxo,
-Mookie 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
3K 171 16
"Calm down, just calm down." He thought to himself as he tried to even out his labored breathing, it it seems to just have made it worse. His breat...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
49K 1.8K 36
Autumn is a of many perfections and of course blemishes. "Keep your head up, and nothing will go wrong" is her motto. She lives her life as a success...