Always and Forever; Shoey

By iZachD

Joey moves to california, he has to go to a new school that isn't as open as his last. He feels alone, but he... More

Always and Forever; Shoey
Chapter 2: Unexpected surprise.
Chapter 3: I Felt Complete
Chapter 5: Stay For Dinner?
Chapter 6: Darkness
Chapter 7: The Original Finnic
Christmas and an Aqua Box
Chapter 8: He Likes You Back
Chapter 9: YAY!!
Contest Time! (Ended! Winners Announced!)

Chapter 4: My Heart Was Racing

259 10 3
By iZachD

Chapter 4

Joey's POV

Why did I just say that! I don't think he can love me, it is way to early for someone to say they love each other! I feel so stupid. I quickly get up before Shane has a chance to say anything to me. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen. Either way I needed to eat might as well be now. Shane came down the stairs and walks in the kitchen. I look the other way.

"I love you too."

"What?!" I say almost yelling

"I love you too." Shane repeats himself

I can't believe this!! He is saying he loves me as well! I run up to him and pull him into a hug. I can't believe it, my heart races a mile a minute. Even a hug from Shane feels so good. But it's literally only been like two days. This is moving way to fast. I do have feelings for Shane but I think love is a strong word. I used to make fun of people that would say I love you in the second week and look at me I said it the second day. Wow what a loser.

"Shane, I know I said I love you but don't you think it's way to early?" He looked down for a second.

"I guess so... But I at least know that I want to get to know you."

"I would like to get to know you too." I said and after that we hugged again

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure! What should we watch?" Hmm I would have to think about that. Oh wait! I know the perfect movie!

"How about the Hunger Games!" He smiled and shook his head yes.

I made some popcorn and got me some almonds to eat, while Shane put in the movie. We sat on the couch and just watched then I decided to put my head on his shoulder. He then leaned his head on mine. We sat this way the rest of the movie.

"So, Joey..." Shane said hesitantly.

"Yes, Shane?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I couldn't believe that he asked me that!

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said probably a little to enthusiastically. But hey I really wanted to go with him.

"I'm glad that you want to go! How about this friday, I'll pick you up."

"Sounds great Shane!"

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow Joey." He smiled and then he kissed me on the cheek.

After that he left and I went up to my room and did my homework. I couldn't believe that we were going to go on a date! I was just jumping with joy! I herd the door to my house open, then what I was guessing was my mom came to my room and they knocked.

"Hey Joey! I'm home, how was your day at school?"

"It was good!" With that my mom came in my room.

"You seem very enthusiastic about it, care to share what happened?" Oh no! What do I say? She doesn't know I'm gay, but I guess no time like the present eh?

"Well, I kind of met someone..."

"Oh! Who is it? do you like her?" My mom asked the question I knew I didn't want to say but I knew it was time for me to say it to her.

"Thats the thing, I kind of like... him..." I said hesitating, but felt almost as if the next couple seconds was a lifetime. I waited for her answer.

Just then my mom leaned in and gave me a hug. "Joey, I love you SO MUCH! I am so happy that you felt comfortable to say that to me. It must have taken a lot of courage."

"I love you too mom." I smiled and felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

"So, whats his name?"

"MOM!!!" I was happy she accepted me, but it is always weird to talk to your parents about your crush haha.

"Ok, ok. Fine don't tell your mother about your crush." She said in that motherly sarcastic voice, where all you can do is laugh and tell them anyway because you love them.

"Fine, his name is Shane. Thats all you're getting!" And with that she laughed.

"Alright, good enough. I will see you in the dining room in about an hour when diner is ready. Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, young growing boy hungry never herd of that." I said while laughing. My mom shot me a smile and went to make dinner.

After a while she called me to dinner, we sat at the table.

"So Joey, are you going to tell Bob as well? You don't have to but I am sure that he will be accepting of you!" I never thought about telling Bob but I guess I should especially if Shane was going to be coming around the house more often.

Shane's POV

I walked home which wasn't far from Joey's house. Joey lived in an area were he could take either my stop or sawyers, but I hoped he would take mine again tomorrow. I just couldn't get him out of my mind I was just so happy that we are going to go on a date! It would be my first date ever. I got home and my mom was there.

"Hey honey, how was your day?"

"Actually pretty good!" knowing my mom she wouldn't ask any questions about it.

"Thats great sweetie! Dinner will be ready in a couple minutes."

I went to my room and set my bag down. with that I went to the dinner table and sat. My mom, Jerid, and Jacob were all sitting at the table.

"So, Shane... I saw you walking with Joey!" Jerid said. I instantly was panicking. I find it so weird to be talking about this kind of staff with my family but if I was straight you talk about it but it just didn't seem right talking about guys.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"What do you mean what about it, tell me the deets dude! Did you kiss? Ask him on a date?" It was like he was watching me! This was so weird!

"Now Jerid, you know better than to ask that." My mom said to Jerid. Thank you mom but what the heck.

"Well... lets just say I'm not available to hang out with you guys this friday. Looks like I'm going to have to skip our movie night sorry."

"Oh yeah! I called it! Time to pay up Jacob!" with that Jacob took out five dollars and handed it to him.

"Now boys, you know better than to make bets on what Shane is going to do." With that she took the money from Jerid.

"Thanks sweetie, this will help pay for some groceries." She said with a smile. We weren't poor or anything but my mom just didn't like it when we bet on things like this. But other bets were acceptable. My mom has just always felt bad when they did it to me because she didn't want me to feel bad about being gay. I honestly didn't mind but hey what ever floats her boat.

Joey's POV

My mom and I were eating dinner when Bob came home.

"Hey guys! how were your days?" He always cared which was a good thing.

"My day was great." My mom replied.

"How was your day Joey?" Oh no, here it comes. should I tell Bob or should I just wait? I was getting nervous.

"My day was all right." I said hoping he wouldn't ask any more questions.

"Did you make any new friends? Or see anyone that you like?" Oh great here we go.

"Ummm kind of. I do like this one person." My mom looked at me and smiled and just nodded her head.

"Oh, really whats their name?"

"His name is Shane."

With that Bob just looked at me and for the second time that day time stopped.

My heart was racing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 143 26
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa is best friends! They want to spend every single second together! But way? they ask they self and discovers that they...
3.7K 142 7
[Completed] Joey Graceffa works in a cafe shop in LA after he graduated, his parents moved somewhere further away and left Joey in his new small apar...
269K 4.7K 80
Joey and his mom just moved to LA to help her with her drinking problem. Joey come from Boston and is now moving to the other side of the country. Jo...
3.9K 171 14
After a heartfelt phone call from Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa is convinced Shane has fallen for him. Shane denies this and despite Joey already being...