Catching Feelings (Jelena / J...

By Karisa923

Selena is 22 and looking for a good time. She doesn't want a to be tied down in a committed relationship. Jus... More

Chapter 1: When We Met
Chapter 2: The Party
Chapter 3: Twitter
Chapter 4: Do I Like You?
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Hey, What Hapened?
Chapter 9 (Part 1): Why Did I Go With You?
Chapter 9 (Part 2): Why Did I Go With You?
Chapter 10: The Scary Movie
Chapter 12: We've Got Company
Chapter 13: The Beach Again
Chapter 14: I Didn't Do Anything Part 1
Chapter 15: I didn't Do Anything Part 2

Chapter 11: The Good News

304 9 1
By Karisa923

Selena's POV:

Justin hung up the phone. He put his phone down and sat back down at the table with his face in is hands.

Selena: Justin, what is it? What's the good news.

Justin: Oh, I'm doing another leg of my Believe Tour.

Selena: Well that's good. And the bad news?

Justin picked his head up out of his hands and looked at me.

Justin: Oh, don't worry about it.

He looked upset but mad at the same time and I didn't want to make it worse so I dropped it.

Selena: Okay, are you done with your pancakes?

Justin: Yes. Take them.

I grabbed his plate and put it in the sink.

I started to walk upstairs and he yelled.

Justin: It starts next week!

I paused halfway up the stairs.

Justin: My tour, it starts next week.

I heard Justin walk towards the steps. When he got there I put my hand on his shoulder.

Selena: Is that the bad news?

Justin: No. Don't worry about the bad news. But can I ask you something?

Selena: Yeah, anything justin, you know that!

Justin: Will you come to my first show back? We can make another date out of it. We will go to dinner and then head to the arena.

I hugged him.

Selena: Yes, of course Justin.

I let go and went upstairs and Justin followed closely behind.

We both got dressed and then Justin's phone rang. He ran downstairs to get it.

When he got off the phone, he came upstairs to get his car keys.

Selena: Where are you going? And who was that on the phone?

Justin: It was my mom, she said that someone was on their way to visit me, but they didn't have my number so they called her. I guess they got in a car accident and now they are in the hospital. I'm going to see them.

Selena: Should I go with you?

Justin: I'm not sure. I don't know who it is. I'll call you if I need you. Don't take this in the wrong way.

Selena: I totally understand! Go!! And call me when you get there!

He gabbed he keys and kissed me on the cheek and left.

I took this opportunity with Justin gone to clean up his dirty house and go get groceries. I also went to my house and got some more clothes.

Justin's POV:

I was on my way to the hospital. I wondered who it was coming to visit. I rushed to the hospital.

I walked in and saw my mom.

Justin: Mom!

Pattie: Justin, she's in room 3, she's okay though.

She? I ran to room 3.

I rushed in to find one of my best childhood friends, Topanga, lying on the hospital bed. I ran over to her. Her eyes were closed.

Justin: Topanga!

Her eyes shot open. I jumped!

Topanga: Boo! Did I scare you?

Justin: Are you alright?

Topanga: Yes. I just have a couple bruises on my leg. The doctor said I am free to go. I was just waiting for you.

Justin: That's great! Okay let's go.

I helped her out of the bed, got her bags, and walked out to the waiting room.

Pattie: I'll see you next week at your big show Justin! Bye honey. Oh, Bye Topnaga!

Justin: Bye mom!

Topanga: Bye Pattie!

I helped Topanga into the car and then I called Selena as I put her bags in the trunk.

Justin: Hey Sel, it was one of my best friends from back in Canada. Her name is Topnaga.

Selena: Oh, is she alright?

Justin: Yeah, she is fine! Just a couple of bruises.

Selena: Well does she need a place to stay?

I leaned in the car..

Justin: Hey, Pang, do you need a place to stay cause we have plenty of room?

Topanga: Yes, please.

Justin: I would love for you to come to my first show it's next week. Can you stay that long?

Topnaga: Yes! I would love to see my little Juju perform!

Justin: Oh gosh, that name is so old.

I continued talking to Selena.

Justin: Yes. She will stay and watch me perform at my show and then she will leave.

Selena: You better thank me!

Justin: For what?

Selena: I just cleaned up your whole house and bought groceries. And how long am I staying here?

Justin: Oh thank you Sel! I got something for you wen we get there. And baby, you can stay as long as you want!

Selena: Alright Justin. Thanks babe.

Justin: Okay, she you in a little bit.

Selena: Okay, bye justin.

Justin: Bye.

I got in the car and started driving home.

Topanga: So who is this girl you have at home Juju?

Justin: Oh, haha It's Selena.

Topanga: Gomez?

She said that in an annoyed tone.

Justin: Yeah, why?

Topanga: Uhm it's whatever. I just don't think she has singing talent.

Justin: Ohh. Yeah, let's drop that one.

Topanga: Okay.

We got to the house and I helped Topanga get her few bags that she had out of the car and into the house.

We walked in the house and it was so clean that it didn't even look like my house anymore. Selena run up to me and gave me a huge hug and kiss. I introduced her to Topanga.

Selena: Hi, it's nice to meet you Topanga!

Topanga: Nice to meet you too!

Selena: Come on, I'll show you where you'll be staying.

Selena grabbed Topanga's bags and walked her upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and there was a small lunch prepared. There was salad and sandwatches. Man, I'm glad I have Selena here with me!

The girls didn't come down for a while so I assumed they were talking about girl stuff. I sat down and started eating the lunch when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it when I saw Alfredo's car outside. I opened the door and Alfredo was standing there.

Justin: Hey Fredo what do you need?

Alfredo: I was just wondering if I could stay with you for a bit, me and my girl just broke up and I gave her the house so her and the baby could have somewhere to live.

I welcomed him in and showed him to his room. On our way up there, we ran into the girls.

Justin: Oh, Alfredo, this is..

Alfredo looked Topanga up and down and grabbed her hand.

Alfredo: Wow. You are gorgeous! What is your name lovely?

Me and Selena looked at each other in shock.

Topanga giggled.

Topanga: I'm Topnaga, but you can call me Pang.

Alfredo: Topanga is a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. I'm Alfredo! It's nice to meet you.

Justin: Alright, well, I need to show Alfredo his room. You two go eat lunch and we will be down in a minute.

The girls walked downstairs.

Justin: Alfredo, didn't you just go through a break up? What are you thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 339 43
Selena and Justin are back But there is one problem They're not together Selena is done dancing for Rihanna's tour and now she is heading back to Atl...
186K 4.1K 49
Kaitlin Marie Gomez, sister to Selena Marie Gomez, finds out that her own boyfriend is cheating on her. Cody, Kaitlin's boyfriend, has some other f...
11.6K 231 11
Justin Bieber is travelling all around the world for his Tour; Selena is focusing on her music. Keep their relationship stable is impossible. Justin...
2.9K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...