Chapter 11: The Good News

Selena's POV:

Justin hung up the phone. He put his phone down and sat back down at the table with his face in is hands.

Selena: Justin, what is it? What's the good news.

Justin: Oh, I'm doing another leg of my Believe Tour.

Selena: Well that's good. And the bad news?

Justin picked his head up out of his hands and looked at me.

Justin: Oh, don't worry about it.

He looked upset but mad at the same time and I didn't want to make it worse so I dropped it.

Selena: Okay, are you done with your pancakes?

Justin: Yes. Take them.

I grabbed his plate and put it in the sink.

I started to walk upstairs and he yelled.

Justin: It starts next week!

I paused halfway up the stairs.

Justin: My tour, it starts next week.

I heard Justin walk towards the steps. When he got there I put my hand on his shoulder.

Selena: Is that the bad news?

Justin: No. Don't worry about the bad news. But can I ask you something?

Selena: Yeah, anything justin, you know that!

Justin: Will you come to my first show back? We can make another date out of it. We will go to dinner and then head to the arena.

I hugged him.

Selena: Yes, of course Justin.

I let go and went upstairs and Justin followed closely behind.

We both got dressed and then Justin's phone rang. He ran downstairs to get it.

When he got off the phone, he came upstairs to get his car keys.

Selena: Where are you going? And who was that on the phone?

Justin: It was my mom, she said that someone was on their way to visit me, but they didn't have my number so they called her. I guess they got in a car accident and now they are in the hospital. I'm going to see them.

Selena: Should I go with you?

Justin: I'm not sure. I don't know who it is. I'll call you if I need you. Don't take this in the wrong way.

Selena: I totally understand! Go!! And call me when you get there!

He gabbed he keys and kissed me on the cheek and left.

I took this opportunity with Justin gone to clean up his dirty house and go get groceries. I also went to my house and got some more clothes.

Justin's POV:

I was on my way to the hospital. I wondered who it was coming to visit. I rushed to the hospital.

I walked in and saw my mom.

Justin: Mom!

Pattie: Justin, she's in room 3, she's okay though.

She? I ran to room 3.

I rushed in to find one of my best childhood friends, Topanga, lying on the hospital bed. I ran over to her. Her eyes were closed.

Justin: Topanga!