Wavering Mind (Tranformers Pr...

By CodeNameFanGRL

Soundwave has been trapped in the Shadowzone for Primus only knows how long. Finally for what seems like fore... More

Wavering Mind
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 13 THIRTEEN!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 LAST CHAPTER!!

Chapter 10

4.7K 173 106
By CodeNameFanGRL

Karly's POV:

The following morning I jolt awake, remembering I have school.

"Shit oh shit, I'm going to be late!" I say rummaging around my stuff.

Luckily for me I was smart enough to grab my things, not even bothering to change my clothes I slip my shoes on and look over to Soundwave whom is staring at me.

"Sorry if I disturbed ya Sounds, but I have to get to school, so see you later!" I call.

He grabs me up by the ankle with his tentacle making me squawk in surprise.

"I thought we were over this man?!" I snarl

He throws me in the air before transforming as I land in the cockpit of his jet.

"Your taking me?" I question excitedly.

"Duh." I hear a little kids voice drawl.

I roll my eyes.

"Alright smart ass, take me to school." I growl.

A smiley face blips up on his screen making me snort, but also making me heart flutter annoyingly enough.

Once he makes it a good distance away from my school, he drops me off, literally onto the ground and leaves.

"Asshole!" I snarl.

I can practically see the amusement rolling off of him…Asshole. Dusting myself off I stalk towards the school, already wishing I could chase Soundwave down and go back to the cave with him and to forget this place even existed…But my parents would get suspicious if I have an absence so that's not a good idea.

Stuffing my hands into my pockets, I walk up the steps of the school only to get stopped by none other than Victoria.

"Hey!" She calls.

I sigh

"What?" I question.

She smiles at me, surprising the shit out of me.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be friends?" She grins.

I give her the look as if she's a spawn of Satan, making her chuckle before she turns serious.

"I'm serious, you're the first kid to ever stand up to me. That's what I've been wanting, truthfully it's hard to tell if kids are wanting to be my friend for my money or actually be my TRUE friend. Like Ashlyn and Anna, they only follow me around because my parents are business partners with their parents, and their parents tell them to hang out with me. I know I've been a bitch to you but I wanted to be your friend, and I wanted to see if you'd be scared of me just because my parent are rich like the other kids. But now I know you don't give a shit if I was Chuck Norris or some other person, you aren't taking shit from me." She smiles.

She holds her hand out, her brown hair getting in her face slightly because of the wind

"Friends?" She questions.

I think it over, before shrugging.

"Sure, but if this is some sort of joke I'll kick your ass." I say in my normal voice.

She laughs.

"Of course." She says.

"I'm serious." I deadpan.

She chuckles

"I know."

She holds her hand out to me again.

"Victoria Wolfe, nice to meet you." She grins.

I smirk and take her hand.

"Karly Harlem." I say shaking it.

She laughs.

"It's hard to image just days ago we were at each other's throats." She says.

I shrug.

"I'm a forgiving person." I say adjusting my bag.

I look down at my black skinnies before looking to my black and purple band t shirt, making sure they weren't too dirty.

"We have about 10 minutes to kill until school starts, want to go to the cafeteria and talk?" Victoria questions.

I shrug.

"Sounds cool." I grin.

She smiles as we walk side by side together. As we walk through the halls kids by their lockers give us wide eyed looks.

"I bet everyone is shocked." She snickers.

I rest my hands on the back of my neck and continue walking.

"Eh, let them think what they want, as long as they don't start crowding me." I mutter.

Victoria giggles.

"Your not much of a people person are you?" She questions.

I give her a 'duh' look.

"This is the most I've talk in school throughout the entire school year, so no I'm not a people person." I say.

She grins over at me while I just glance at her. Once in the cafeteria we sit down at a lone table in the corner, my table.

"Hope you don't mind being cut off from the other peeps, I prefer to be as far away from other kids as possible." I say leaning against the wall as I sit in my usual seat.

She shakes her head.

"I like it actually, quick question why do you prefer to be alone?" She questions.

I look over at her before sighing.

"I'm an observer so I see what is going on around here that others don't, and over half these kids are too focused on partying and sex, instead of thinking what kind of effects will the stuff they do have on their future. I don't want to surround myself with that, I don't want to deal with getting a phone call from a sobbing parent telling me my friend died overdosing or dying in a wreck because of drinking while driving." I say.

She gives me a look of awe.

"Wow, you really think things over." She says.

I shrug.

"When you don't talk you have to find something else to occupy your time." I say.

Finally after we talk for a few minutes the bell for class sounds off. We say our goodbyes before going to our classes. At the end of the day, I walk calmly towards the exit of the school, ready to head home. Once outside as I walk down the steps, I hear a familiar voice call out.

"Wait up!" I hear Victoria call.

I stop and wait patiently for her, once by my side she joins elbows with me causing me to stiffen at the sudden touch before I quickly hide it.

"Are you walking home?" She questions.

I nod.

"I'm not leaving for another 30 minutes want to hang around school until I leave, I can give you a ride home." She smiles.

I shrug.

"Sure." I say.

She smiles brightly, before she tug me over to the park across from the school. We both sit on the swing set and talk, well more of Victoria happily babbling on about somethings, while I nod a few times in agreement or grunt.

"Its kinda ironic, is this what the conversations between me and Soundwave are like?"

I feel Victoria tap on my shoulder, before whispering.

"Look." She says.

I look over only to see the holoform of Soundwave, his black hair over hanging his black visor like glasses, and his bright purple undershirt showing faintly behind his black with neon purple lines jacket and a pair of dress pant and shoes. You'd think he's look like a hooligan in the clothes he's in but he actually looks pretty good, more professional than anything.

"Correction, HOT~"

I see Victoria giving him sparkly eyes and I smirk.

"Sorry chica I've already got dibs." I whisper so Soundwave won't hear me.

She gives me a confused look, before noticing Soundwave is walking our way. I stand up and grin over at him.

" Sounds, I figured you'd be back at your house working." I grin, he says nothing as usual.

Victorian elbows me in the side making me glare at her before she gives me a look.

"Sounds, this is my friend Victoria, Victoria this is MY friend Soundwave." I say hinting the stress at her, but enough Soundwave doesn't pick it up.

She grins over at me with a sly smile.

"Nice to meet you Soundwave, your name is different that's for sure." She smiles.

I look over to Soundwave.

"Hope your not in a hurry, I said I'd stay with Victoria until her ride gets here." I say.

He nods.

"Soundwave: Will be waiting in the… 'car'" He says

I nod giving him a thumbs up, once he's out of sight Victoria squeals at me.

"That boy…no MAN is FINE, you should rope him up quickly hon." She says elbowing me suggestively.

I snort.

"He isn't interested in me anyways, or anyone for that matter." I sigh somewhat dejected.

She gives me a look.

"Don't lose hope, you like him don't you?" She says.

I shake my head.

"I doesn't matter, even if I did, it probably wouldn't work out." I say.

I try to keep my crush hidden as much as possible at the moment, knowing there is a chance Soundwave is watching, let's just hope not.

She rolls her eyes.

"Fine, fine, don't get depressed I know a few guys that are interested in you if you ever want to date someone." She winks.

I give her a look.

"What do you mean?" I question.

She chuckles.

"Karly, you're not ugly, and your mysterious quiet nature has caught attention of a few sweet guys, but your quietness kind of keeps them at a distance, because believe it or not you're kind of scary, it took a while before I could start um harassing you and what not to test you." She says somewhat shamefully at the end

I chuckle, before ruffling her hair.

"No hard feelings Ory(Or-ie) I'm over it, don't get guilty on me." I say gruffly.

She nods.

"Still, I feel bad for saying those mean things." She says.

I wave her off.

"I'm tough I can handle more than just a few words." I say.

She gives me a look.

"Are you saying you've had worse?" She questions.

I shrug.

"About a week or so ago a group of juniors jumped me; if it wasn't for Sound… I'd be dead of hypothermia or something." I say.

Her eyes widen.

"Oh my God, you reported it to the police right?!" She questions.

I nod.

"My parents did, the kids have 5 months of community service, they could've gotten worse if I hadn't of told my parents to lower the charges." I say.

"You really are something Karly, I'll tell you that. By the way I think your eyes are badass!" She says randomly.

I raise a brow before giving a small smile.

"Thanks, I like them, just wish I didn't get so much hell over them." I chuckle.

My eye catches a shine and I see a semi fancy van, not expensive fancy but just well-kept, something anyone with a decent pay can afford.

"That's my ride, see ya tomorrow~" Victoria say running towards the car.

I nod and wave at her, before stuffing my hands into my pockets and sighing.

"What a strange girl, and that says a lot coming from me." I chuckle lightly.

Walking in the direction Soundwave walked, I find the mech parked in the trees hidden from view. Before I could react the mech snatched me up by the ankle and drops me into his cockpit.

"I'm really beginning to think you're doing that to piss me off." I growl.

He says nothing, but I can sense is amusement.

"Inquiry: Why are you with the femme that insulted you?"

I shrug.

"She's not all bad, she was testing me as weird as it sounds, she has a weird way of making friends with people because of her trust issues, but I could tell she needed a good friend anyways." I say.

He says nothing.

"So what's on the schedule?" I question leaning back in the seat.

"Answer: Back to cave to test finished ground bridge." He says.

I grin excitedly.

"Sounds fun!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 201 18
Soundwave...when you think of him you picture an emotionless mask, cold, calculating, deadly, blindly loyal to a tyrannical warlord...can an abused...
3.2K 134 48
"Home isn't where you're from. It's where you find light when all grows dark." Sometimes, you need other people to help pull you from your dark place...
860 38 24
Megatron thought his fate was to rule over Cybertron like he meant to be from the beginning. Now he is ripped from everything he used to know (thanks...
31K 927 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...