Chapter 5

Soundwave's POV:

After saving the femme for the second time in a week, Soundwave quickly offlined his holoform once the femme was distracted with embracing her carrier, and focused back on his work at hand.

He, after doing some digging around at the Autobot base, which funnily enough he stumbled upon, he learned of his master's offlining, as well as his reawakening as a puppet for Unicron. Before he finally earned his freedom and disappeared into the stars, with absolutely no intentions to continuing his conquering and the war. He also learned that Cybertron is restored once more and now the Autobot's are working to rebuild the cities.

As tempting as it might have been to return to Cybertron, he knew there was a very strong chance the Autobot's would offline him, or imprison him, something he really did not want.

So he decided to stay on Earth for the time being, maybe even locate his master whom was also a respected friend to a somewhat degree.

Soundwave lets out a vent.

Why did things have to be so complicated?

As he worked with his monitors, his processor wandered back to the violet eyed femme, something about her sparked his interest, why he had no clue, he just knew it was getting out of hand.

Why? Because he's saved her life two times now, TWO times he's save a HUMAN no less. Then again he needed her for help.

So you say…

Ignoring the small annoying part of his processor, his audios pick up on the sounds of rustling, extending one of his appendages he snatches up the intruder by the ankle, getting a familiar cursing snarl.

"Do you have some sort of obsession and lifting me by my FEET?!" The femme snarls.

Just because he wanted some amusement, he move her back and forth making her hair sway around as well as whacking her in the face.

"Fucker!" She hisses.

Amusement fills him, this femme was too easily angered. Looking at her he notices her eyes are dark with annoyance and rage, making his lips twitch behind his screen.

"Okay! Okay! Please just put me down before I decide to hurl on you." She says.

Not liking the idea of her purging on him, he sets her on his large examining table.

"W…why are you….here?" He questions.

Good question, the femme's homing has burned, and her creator is getting medical treatment, why come out here?

"Well my house burned down, and I really hate hospitals so I decide to pop by and visit you…..Surprise!" She grins.

He rolls his optics.

Maybe he was correct maybe there is something wrong with the femme's processor.

"I almost died! But this dude saved me, he dressed pretty awesome, wish I could get some fancy clothes like that." She says

Yes I know, I was the one that saved your weak squishy life.

"Oh and just so you know I'm going to crash he for the night." She says sitting down on the table with a smirk.

Primus have mercy on his spark, this femme is worse than Knockout!

"You wouldn't have something for me to read, watch, or perhaps help with?" She questions

No, but he could find something for her to do real quick. He didn't need a human femme wreaking havoc in his temporary home.

Well as least she's not like the Autobot Bulkhead's pet, Miko.