My Friend The Creeper

By Baseballpanda1

Steve is a Minecraftian, he knows how to build, craft, use redstone, and gather materials. Although all of th... More

My Friend The Creeper
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18/The Surprise
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

116 4 2
By Baseballpanda1

"Tpro!" I yelled. He moaned in response. At least he was alive.

"Finish them." Herobrine commanded the Endermen.

I ran to my sword and picked it up. The first Enderman tried to grab me, but I cut its body in half. Five more teleported beside me. I stabbed one then swiftly spun around and cut the next one's legs off. The other three advanced. I charged at one slicing my sword through it's abdomen. I threw my sword right to another's face.

One more to go.

I stood in a fighting position. The only weapons I had were my fists.

The Enderman advanced. As I was about to attack I felt pain in my side. The monster had struck first.

It was more painful than I thought. I lost my balance and fell to my knee. The Enderman towered over me, ready to finish this battle. I closed my eyes, waiting for the fatal blow.

Suddenly, I heard a thud. I opened my eyes.

The Enderman was laying on the ground dead. An arrow straight through its head. I looked up and there was a man with purple hair and white and purple clothes. He held a bow in his hand. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up.

"Thanks I said." I told the stranger.

"No problem, but we still need to save your friend." He replied.

I looked back where Tpro was and somehow he managed to get to his feet, grab my sword I threw, and fend off the Endermen for a while, but he looked hurt.

"Follow me, he said climbing up a tree." the stranger said confidently.

"But we need to save him! How is this going to help?!" I asked.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing." He answered already on the top of the tree.

I followed him, only because he saved my life and looked so calm. As I reached the top of the tree I saw Tpro surrounded. It didn't look good.

"Take this." The stranger said, handing me a bucket of water. While keeping one for himself.

"Why do we need this? To drink? I mean how...." Then it clicked. I totally forgot. Endermen's weakness was water! I gripped the bucket knowing what he was going to do.

"Three...Two...One!" He counted down.

We both jumped down holding the buckets of water. We landed right next to Tpro.

I spilled the bucket in front of the Endermen, the stranger did the same.

The next thing I knew, the Endermen began screeching and teleporting away.

Herobrine was also gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 210 22
Wonder whats like to be loved by everyone? Or what it's like to be feared by them? In the world of Minecraft, the people of the over world love their...
260K 15.7K 107
Steve wakes with no memories--except his name. He discovers that the government, Mojang, is actually evil, and trying to take over the world! Steve g...
1.6K 99 22
Fellow Classmates Make Dork Steve Feel Frightened . . . Who will help him? Steve says he will go into the old abandoned mine and fine diamonds to sho...
6.1K 523 24
He had no idea who he was or why he was here. He only knew a few things. He was a skeleton. He had a bow, and few things bothered to attack him. Bu...