Waterboy《;taegi》

By _starrylix

Yoongi : (22) loves sitting by the lake with a pen and notebook in hand, is pretty calm Taehyung : (20) loves... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
스물 둘
스물 셋
스물 넷
스물 다섯
스물 여섯
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
서른 하나
서른 셋
서른 넷
서른 다섯
서른 여섯
서른 일곱
서른 여덟
서른 아홉
마흔
마흔 하나
마흔 둘
마흔 셋
마흔 넷
마흔 다섯
마흔 여섯
마흔 일곱
마흔 여덟
마흔 아홉
쉰 하나
쉰 둘
쉰 셋
쉰 넷
쉰 다섯
쉰 여섯
쉰 일곱
쉰 여덟
쉰 아홉
♡New Year's Special Gift♡
Not An Update

서른 둘

4.6K 209 148
By _starrylix

Min Yoongi

1 week later. . .

today was the day that i would be asking taehyungssi out. i have talked to jiminie and planned everything out, i also feel very confident and happy,,and stressfree. if i am feeling any emotions right now it would be happiness, excitement, and maybe a little anxious.

right now it was 3 am, i couldnt sleep knowing, and having this feeling. taehyung has been stuck in my mind ever since i laid my eyes on that boy, he was too gorgeous and precious to forget. his personality is unique and i love it. the way he acts like a smaller child is super adorable. his dark hair and eyes and tanned skin tone was just oh so perfect.

i need to sleep! i thought to myself as i felt my heart beat faster as taehyung came up into my thoughts. i sighed and rolled onto my side in bed attempting to fall back asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kim Taehyung

i was happy and deep into a good sleep until my phone rang loudly in my ear, waking me up. i groaned and tiredly answered my phone not bothering to read the caller id.

"hello?" i heard his low, raspy voice from the other end. i shot up awake in bed, claring my throat before i answered him.

"hey yoongi-hyung." i smiled sweetly even though he couldnt see the smile on my face.

"morning taehyungssi. sorry if i woke you i know its pretty early. but i was wondering if today at 12 youd meet me at the coffee shop?" i paid close attention to hyungs words and yawned.

"its alright hyung. and i would love too."

"oh, and before you hangup, wear something warm and cozy because its pretty cold today." he finished and i nodded even though he didnt know.

"okay hyung. see you at twelve." i smiled and we shared goodbyes before we both hung up. i looked at the time on my phone.

5:49am

i yawned and decided it was best to fall back asleep until it was around ten in the morning. im still super tired.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it was 11:34am, and i had just been fixing up my hair making sure it was starightened wasnt tangled.

i decided to wear my black and white vans, black skinny jeans, with a multi-colored thick sweater i got last year christmas from my grandmother.

i walked out into the livingroom after i finished getting ready. jiminie-hyung was surprisingly awake and was watching tv with a cup of coffee i assume.

"ill be back later hyung!" i called out to him ad i opened up the front door. he smiled weirdly at me before answering with an "okay, see you later. byebye~."

i walked out the door, and locked it behind me before dashing down the hall. weird, i thought to myself as to how jimin was acting.

i made my way through the crowds of people, and the cold freezing air that was blowing a little softly onto us. it wasnt too bad but i did have to slip on the leather jacket i brung along with me just in case. i finally made it to the coffee shop and seen yoongi right outside the door, waiting for me.

i smiled and called out grabbing his attention. i just have to say, hyung looked so fucking adorable my heart ached just looking at him. he wore a pretty white knitted sweater with a knee-lengthed black coat over, pale blue jeans and his black boots. something new to me was that he was wearing his new glasses, also. i couldve just fainted there and then.

"yoongi-hyung!" i called and waved my hands over his way, after i came back to reality. he turned and smiled once he saw me, and pulled me into a giant hug. i giggled and blushed slightly at the action.

"lets get inside taehyungie, its kinda chilly out here." i nodded in agreement as he pulled me inside the heated, coffee bean smelly goodness shop.

"so whyd you ask to hangout today, hyung? just wanted to?" i was curious, because we would usually see eahcother later in the day. one reason for that would be because yoongi normally didnt wake up until 3 or 4pm, or one of us were just busy or something.

"well, i uh, i actually have some things for you." he slowly talked and reached into a brown bag he carried with him. funny i didnt notice that until now.

i felt my heart race a little as he pulled out two wrapped boxes and placed them infront of me. i gave him a confused look as i took one and began to tear at the white wrapping.

i carefully opened up the first one. the first box was quite big, and i was still very confused. after i ripped off all the wrapping paper, it was left as a black box, which had some english words written in gold onto it. i bit my lip before i lefted the lid of the box to reveal what was inside.

i gasped and covered my mouth. it was the hìfaeir designer sweater. he is such a major designer, and his products cost so much.

"y-yoongi-hyung how did you-." i was at a lost for words. the sweater was absolutely beautiful. it was stripped with blue, black, orange, but the material was thick and it had a little hood in the back.

"i saved up my work money." he shrugged and smile from the other end of the table.

i smiled so wide and got up to hug him from over the table. "thank you thank you thank you hyung!" i thanked him so many times and hugged him very tight. he laughed lightly and i smiled as i sat back down.

"now open the next one." i nodded. the next wrapped gift was a small box. it looked to hold maybe,, some jewelry? or shoes even. i carefully opened up the box to reveal a pair of black, star painted earrings, and a silver ring that had a saphire gem on it. i smiled brightly and hugged hyung again.

"thank you very much hyung! i cant thank you enough." i continued to thank him. i was really confused as to why he would buy me this much, or even spend all of this money for me. but i left those questions to self, figuring i didnt want to seem like i was ungrateful for what he done for me.

we decided it was best to place the item back into the box, and keep them in the brown bag that yoongi brung with him, so itd be safe.

after we finished our drinks, yoongi took my hand - after we paid ofcourse - and led me back outside, but the opposite direction where our apartments were.

"where are we going hyung?" i asked yoongi, thinking that we were going back to his house since it was a bit cold.

"i just want to show you something." he smiled down at me, and i smiled back, as he held my hand in his. i blushed, and felt the heat rise up my neck even though it mustve been at least 30º outside.

yoongi-hyung led me down to the park where the last time he met with jiminie-hyung and jungkookie. but instead of walking down the path that led to it, we went down the path opposite to that.

the trees down this path made my breathe hitch. the trees were pretty yellows, reds, light pale greens, maroons, and even a mixture of the three colors. my mouth was ajar, and i could feel hyung chuckle to himself at my reaction to the trees.

"awe, hyung this is beautiful." i comment, looking around then spotting the lake from afar. the water looked a pretty turqouise blue, then turned into a deep blue. it was so so so pretty.

"i know you liked taking walks and being outdoors, so i thought this would be fun." i heard hyungs words and nodded. "thank you for taking me here."

after a while, yoongi had stopped walking and let go of my hands, sticking them into his jean pockets.

he took a deep breathe before he grabbed both of my hands, and pulled me closer.

his black hair blew softly across his forhead, his cheeks and nose were a light pink from the chilly air, also his lips were a pretty pink, but dry due to the weather. his eyes then scanned over and down to mine as he bit his lip before he began to speak. he looked so beautiful and i couldnt help but blush and smile.

"kim taehyung, e-ever since i laid my eyes on you, your beauty and personality has made me stay up until 5 in the morning from thinking about you so much. youre so unforgetable and youre the only thing on my mind, 24/7, night and day. i miss you dearly when we aren't together. i love the way your smile is regtangular, and your eyes close slightly when you smile so much. your laugh is super adorable and everything about you drives me crazy. and i couldnt imagine myself without you being with me, so kim taehyungssi, would you like to be my beautiful, wonderful boyfriend?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n : cliffhanger! haha. told you id make it up to you guys. anyway, hope youre all doing lovely. keep being your wonderdul self, and dont forget that youre beautiful and i love you dearly.
have a goodnight dearies.♡
~사랑해요~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
601K 21.5K 36
Min Yoongi (22 yrs old) has been working in a Mental Hospital for 2 years. He knows every patient expect for one....Park Jimin (19 yrs old)......unti...
47.7K 2.1K 29
Stop it before you get hurt yoongi ... A world famous boyband and a relationship which was supposed to be just 'FWB' Taegi focused story 🥉 #3 in Tae...
33.8K 1.3K 42
"If being jealous is bad why do I feel this way?" Jimin is a cheerful, shy, 14 year old who wants more than anything to be noticed by his crush, Yoon...