Don't Try To Make Me Smile...

By krystalkey

"There are three things I don't do" I told him with a blank face, without a single emotion to convey "What ar... More

1: I'm Weird, Yeah I Know!
2: Fuck You! Nathan Gold!
3: His Name is......
4: Definitely wasn't me!
5: Are you a Lesbian?
6: Am I really a Princess?
7: I need a Friend/ Contest
8: I do not always wear black!
9: Cliffhanger?
CONTEST WINNERS!!!
10: Don't try to make me smile!
11: Swimming?
12: Eric!!!!
13: I hate pink everything
14: Cliff kiss
15: She's sunshine
16: Beach part 1
17: Beach 2+Fireworks
18: Prison break and Rapunzel
19: Proposal gone wrong
20: Two confessions in one night!
21: My answer rhymes with No!
22: Ex boyfriend turned Stepbrother
23: Go ahead and cry.
24: We're Perfect
25: Unconscious Confession.
26: Awkward Situations.
27: Five seconds to be his girlfriend
28: Like That!
29: Cry For Attention.
30: Don't look at me like that!
31: Some Trashy A-list Party.
32: I Love You
34: Best friends!
35: Unanswered Questions
36: Icy blue eyes, dreamy blue eyes.
37: Never ending tears
38: Little Excuse!
39: Finding Cheryl
40: Dreams
41: I'm not Coming back
The Cliff!
Confessions

33: Why does it feel like this is the last time?

449 58 35
By krystalkey

Cheryl's POV

The next morning I woke up wondering where the ends of legs where at because they were in a tangled mess with Eric's and he had his hands wrapped around my waist as I heard him snore lightly behind me.

A little smile crept up my lips as I thought of last night, in three words..

It was awesome.

Eric told me he loved me and my heart froze for a moment, I thought I was just hearing things but he actually said it.

Eric said he loved me.

Staring into his blue eyes that moment made me forget all my worries, it made me realize how much I really like Eric.

But do I love him?

Yes I do...

But I couldn't say it back, I can't say it back because I'm scared that it might go away, that something bad might happen and all this was going to disappear in the blink of an eye and I didn't want that.

I wanted it to last, I wanted us to last. So when the right time came I was going to say with no regret.

"God! get your hands of me, I need to go pee" I groaned trying to untangle myself from him. "I don't even know which legs are mine"

"Just five seconds" Eric said turning me to face him as his eyes fluttered open and his hair was falling over his eyes but I was in no mood to push them away. I need to go pee like right now.

"Sleep well?" He asked leaning in to kiss me and I was almost kissing him back but then I thought of morning breath and I pushed his face away, then jumping out of the bed.

"I should brush my teeth and fuck! I need to go pee" I said running into the bathroom.

"Nice job Cher, you just ruined a special moment" he shouted after me.

"Shut up Eric! Didn't you even think of morning breath?" I shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Who cares? It was my special moment"

I peeked my head out of the bathroom "Weirdo"

Eric laughed standing up from from the bed and then I realized he was just in his Calvin Klein boxer briefs and his.....ugh! Never mind, he's a guy after all and it's early in the morning so I shouldn't make much fuss about it.

"Stop staring at me" he told me.

"Where else am I supposed to look, you're the only one here"

"Perv" I heard him mutter before he started walking towards the bathroom after he put on my big furry my robe...... Does dating mean you start sharing clothes? I guess so after all I'm wearing his shirt.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stopped him before he came into my bathroom.

"I need to brush my teeth" he said pushing my forehead slightly before getting into the bathroom, my bathroom. Why does it feel so weird? Is it me or is this place just getting smaller because of Eric's presence? It should be me.

"You should wait till I'm done" I told him.

"Why? We're dating so we should do stuffs together.....a lot of stuffs" he wriggled his eyebrows playfully at me.

"Gosh Eric!" I gave him a weird look. "We're not married"

"Really? Should I put a ring on it?"

I sighed before bringing out a new toothbrush and handing it to him.

"This should shut you up"

"For now" he smiled before taking it from me.

*~*~*~*

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Eric as I brushed my hair after we had already showered and no we didn't shower together. But I had to use all of my strength to drive Eric out of the bathroom because he was so ready to take a shower with me, but sorry I like my personal space.

"I want to spend the day with my girlfriend. What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea, so where are you taking her?"

"Shopping" he replied.

"Shopping?" I turned to look at him my eyes moving to his clothes for a moment. I had to run to run to Tyler's room to steal rather borrow some clothes for him to wear because he utterly refused to wear his clothes from last night. But really he didn't look so bad on Tyler's clothes, Tyler wore designers too.

"Yes shopping" Eric said again. "I need some new clothes and I think I need to get a new aftershave, I also need to do some grocery shopping for my personal use. I don't have anymore cereal and I could use more nutella and ice cream"

I just stared at Eric as he kept ranting about all the things he needed to buy for himself and allowing him to finish talking before I actually punched him. Seriously Eric is on a different level of weird, why do I need to hear about his shopping history?

"Are you done?" I asked after he was done talking and he nodded with a slight smile.

"Now can we go.....shopping" I made sure to emphasize on shopping.

"Sure" he placed his hands on my shoulders as we exited my room. "I'll make sure to buy you some Jordans"

Before we left the house Juliana insisted that we both eat breakfast before we did anything. We ate breakfast together with Tyler and I found out that my dad had to fly to London for some business meeting, I really don't know if Saturdays don't exist in the Calender's of all this business men....makes me think.

When we were finally done eating, Eric drove us to the mall before leading me into the men sections and I was already regretting my decision of agreeing to shop with him in the first place.

"The red or the black?" Eric held up two button up shirts for me to pick one and I scrunched my nose.

"Put those down, are you applying for a job or something" I told him.

"Really? Ok this won't do" he put the shirts away and picked up a white T-shirt instead.

"this?" He asked.

"A black one of that would look good"

Eric gave an exasperated sigh "I'm not a goth like you Cher"

"I'm not a goth" I defended.

"Yes you are" he said "See you're wearing black" he pointed at the black shirt I was wearing.

"Im still not a goth"

"Really? Then come with me" Eric held my hands and pulled me with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To buy some colorful clothes, you need some more colours in your life"

"I already have you" I said a little too quickly and the words came out before I could stop them.

"What?" Eric stopped immediately turning to face me. "What did you say?"

"I started wearing black a few months after my parents divorce because there was nothing colourful in my life after everyone left and I stopped talking to everyone. But then you showed up and a lot of things changed, I started becoming happy. You're all the colour I need"

I noticed a painful expression appear on Eric's face  but before I could say anything about it he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his hands around me and holding me tight.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Cheryl?"

Eric released me from his hold and when I looked at his face, that painful expression was gone and he looked happy but why did I think it was forced. Did something I say make him unhappy? Or maybe it's just part of Eric's weirdness.

"Well come on, I still want to get you something"

We went to the women's section since Eric insisted on buying something colorful for me, I guess I should just go with it.

"This should be good" he held up a pink dress for me and I snatched it from him and putting it back in it's place.

"I hate pink" I said and he gave me a weird look.

"How about this" this time it was dress with flowery designs and I shook my head.

"Too much flowers"

"It's too long for my liking"

"This one has some pink in it"

"Oh God! Who puts so much straps in one dress"

"That color is so off, I hate it"

I kept complaining about all the clothes Eric picked out for me because seriously I liked none of them and from the look in Eric's face he was getting annoyed at me, he was seriously trying here but it's not my fault his choices weren't my taste.

Finally, Eric picked out a purple dress, it was simple and even had a bow at the back of the dress. It wasn't long, it wasn't short either it just stopped on my knee and something about the dress just made me like it.

"What about it now? The purple colour is off, or who puts a bow at the back of a dress" Eric complained after I came out wearing the dress.

"Well I was going to say those but I actually like it"

"What! Really? You're going to take it?"

I moved over and placed a soft kiss on his cheek "Sure"

"I was almost giving up on making you wear a colourful dress"

"It's a good thing you didn't" I told him.

"You look gorgeous by the way" he complimented with a smile.

*~*~*~*

"There's one more thing I need to get" Eric told me after we had paid for the dress and had stopped at a food court to eat some junk.

"What's that?"

"You'll see" he said walking ahead of me while I followed blindly behind him.

He took me to the rings section and my mind was running in all sorts of direction. Did he mean what he said earlier this morning? Is he actually going to put a ring on it? I'm I getting proposed to at 17 years?

"Cheryl?" Eric called when he noticed that I had stopped walking.

"Are you.....?" I wanted to ask.

"Don't worry it's not what you think" Eric laughed before taking my hand and leading me forward.

"Don't worry I'm not proposing, I just want to get a little something that we'll hold unto even if we're not together"

"What do you mean?" I was a little bit confused.

Eric gave a little smile before he went ahead to pick a couple ring of his choice and then paying for it, whilst he was still keeping me in a deadly suspense by not saying anything at all. Even after we got outside and while he was driving me home he still didn't say anything and I was beginning to have a weird feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"A little something that we'll hold unto even if we're not together"

What the hell did that mean? Why did it sound like he was leaving or something.

Cheryl you're just thinking too much....

I hope so.

"Eric?" I called him when he reached my house and didn't say anything.

He turned towards me and placed his hands at the back of my neck and pulling me closer to him as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss started out slow and sweet but then turned into a hungry and passionate kiss as he bit on my lower lip and even pulling more closer to him.

I was breathing hard when we finally pulled apart and my lips were still feeling numb from the kiss we just shared.

"Give me your hand" Eric requested and I gave it to him. He brought out a ring and placed it on my middle finger, so it really wasn't an engagement ring.

"You shouldn't lose this Cher. Even if you lose me one day, you shouldn't lose this"

"Why are you sounding like you're leaving" I looked at him trying to read as much emotions as I could from his face but I couldn't. He had his usual Eric's face on, the happy Eric.

"Really?" He laughed. "I'm sorry if I sounded like that, it's just a little gift, like a promise ring"

"Ohhh" I said examining the ring on my hand. "You should have asked for my opinion on buying this"

"No way!" He refused immediately "I didn't want to spend two hours in just buying a ring"

"It could have been worth it" I said "But this is lovely.....of you" I moved closer and placed a short kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"I have to go now babe, I'll call you" Eric told me and I nodded coming down from the car. I waved at him ad he drove off and a certain bad feeling washed over me.

Why did it feel like this was the last time I was going to be with Eric.........

Hey Guys!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, just touch that little star below if you did.

I have a new book called 'High School Wags' please check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
275K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
471K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...