Brother come home!

By YukiEvans6

What if Eren Jaegers mom didn't tell Eren about him having a twin sister? What if Eren's Titan blood was temp... More

Remembering him
Chapter 1 Dreams
Chapter 2: the wolf named Ceil
Chapter 3: the lake
Chapter 4: the crush
Chapter 5: the mission
Chapter 6: Eren's death......wait where are they taking him!
Chapter 7: I will find you Eren
Chapter 8: The wall of Maria and the awakening
Chapter 9 traveling part 1
Chapter 11: the arrival and the masquerade of reuniting two lovers part one
Chatper 12: the masquerade of the two reuniting lovers part 2
Chapter 13: Where is Armin?
Chapter 14: Welcoming a new threat.
Chapter 15: the lost of a friend
Chapter 16: meeting half way there
chapter 17: lets spend time together..........NOT
Chapter 18: now my sister there will be hell to pay
Chapter 19: let's have a family reunion
chapter 20: The ackerman clan? It ends here.......not
Chapter 21: The end................ or is it?
Chapter 22: Take him and run Rose
Chapter 23: Winter palace and Max the Prince of werewolves
Should I stop updating this story?

Chapter 10: traveling part 2 and meeting Rose jaeger

168 13 5
By YukiEvans6

*hey guys I'm back. I know it's been a few days. But there has been problems with my family and took my energy to write, but I'm back. I want to thank you all for reading my work especially GracelynGood RioPotatoChan LunaLuxury
Thank you three so much for take the time to give my story a chance and hope you continue to do so. The comments the two left about the chapters made my day that I was actually crying so again thank you again. Please in enjoy the next chapter*

~Levi's prov~

We had been traveling for two whole weeks just to come to an empty field that stretched out for mile that had a large river that cut through it. I glared down at the hell wolves as they explained that was their breed. I was about to yell at them when I saw her. The woman from my dream that Eren called his sister. We watched the wolves run over to her happy to see I guess.

"I'm sorry I couldn't meet you in person. This is just illusion made by my magic." She stated with a smile.

"I'm Captain..." I started to state when she cut me off with smile and giggle.

"I know you you all are Levi, Armin and Hanji, welcome to the vampire kingdom. I came here to let you through the barrier I have set up to protect my people. I'm afraid it's still a two days journey to the palace. But I look forward to meeting you in person." She said, turning her back to us. She flicked her wrist as we watched in amazement as it came down to reveal a beautiful kingdom of people laughing, talking, and children playing. Slowly I rode in first while the others followed behind me. I turned to watch the barrier close make me wonder a lot about the outside world now.

"We are having a masquerade ball in honor of my brothers return. Of course you all are in invited. Please make sure you dress in your best. After Levi you still have to impress my grandfather and me if you want to be with my brother." She said, before disappearing. I looked at the others to see the excitement in their eyes as we rode through the city looking for a place to stay for the night. People would smile or wave at us before going back to what they were doing. We had finally found an inn to rent for the night. Thank god I brought money or we would be sleeping outside.

"Ooh shorty we have to explore the city and get proper clothes for the ball! Please~!" Hanji begged, she was practically almost ripped my arm off.

"I agree with Hanji, the sooner we get it done the sooner we can rest for the rest of the way there." Armin said, nodding as he looked around us.

"Fine, but we meet back here in two hours. I don't want to go to far that we get lost in the place. Nisa will please go with them. I don't trust Hanji." I asked, looking down at the wolf.

"Of course. She looks to excited that it's annoying." Nisa answered.

I chuckled while nodding in agreement meaning that left Ceil with me Arlert. After watching Hanji leave we headed out to find a store to get a tux. I hoped Eren would be happy to see me and the others. Ceil lead us to a shop that the royal family used to have all their clothes made from. Mine and Arlert's jaws dropped and could see why. Everything in here was exquisite and soft to the touch. A woman who smiled at us waved us over.

"I was expecting you two. Her majesty came to inform me that a friend of the family and our future prince would be arriving here for proper clothes. I'm Clarissa."

I blushed slightly when she said our future prince while looking straight at me. I introduced myself as Armin did the same. She asked us to follow her in the back so she could take our measurements. A few a minutes the bell from the door rang. She asked us to please wait here as she picked up a box and left.

"Good afternoon Prince Eren," We hear Clarissa greet.

"Claris is my tux ready for the ball?" Eren asked.

"Yes of course it is do you doubt my sewing skills? A pin strip black and red suit and mask to match." Clarissa teased. Eren laughed as it took all my strength not to run out there and hug him and the way it looked it was the same for Armin. Clarissa came back with a smile telling us not to worry that he didn't know we were here. I looked at her confused on why that would be a bad thing.

"Princess Rose wants to surprise her brother with your arrival. Prince Eren thinks your still a week away from being here." Clarissa explained.

"This princess is clever one." I muttered. Armin and Clarissa laughed at my muttering as we watched Clarissa begin to work on our clothes. She told us to run along and get something to eat and that she would bring them to the inn later tonight. I tried to pay her feeling guilty for not at least paying for it, but told me she was already paid by the princess. Ceil chuckled as he lead us back to the inn to get some food while waiting for Hanji to return. Armin and I were about to order when Hanji came in with so many books it was ridiculous.

"Oi four eyes your were supposed to get a dress not books." I scolded her. She waved me off saying not worry she had got one as well and would be delivered tonight. I rolled my eyes as I looked back at the waitress ordering just a cup of hot tea and soup. Hanji and Armin ordered something called the fish and chips with water. Armin and Hanji began to talk about the books as I looked out the window lost in thought.

"Eren. In two days I will see you again. You were so close today. Ugh this was torture being away from you. What will happen when we see each other?" I asked myself.
I jolted slightly when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see Armin telling my food and drink was here. I mumbled a thank you as I began to eat. I listened to Hanjis moans for her food and Armin asking her about what she thought of it.

"Omg shorty you have to try some! It's amazing!" Hanji yelled, shoving a piece of fish at me. I rolled my eyes taking the fish and took a bite. I looked down at it with wide eyes. This was really good. Hanji giggled at me making me glare at her as she kept laughing.

**I live in Maryland and we have the best fish and chips. It's to die for when you go to the harbor for it. 😍😍**

I laid some money down for my ordered and went upstairs to get some rest as the others decided to stay downstairs to talk some more on what they had seen. The room they gave us was cozy.

I walked into first room with a single bed to get some rest. I laid down while Nisa and Ceil curled up on the floor together. I smiled softly seeing how they looked good together. I started to frown about meeting Eren's sister and grandfather, the king of all vampires. Damn it who the hell wouldn't be nervous. I was about to sleep when I knock came to the door. I growled wanting to get some sleep for the long journey. I opened it to see Clarissa and another woman smiling at me.

"Good evening Levi, Rachel and I were just dropping off yours and your friends orders. I hope you didn't wake you." Clarissa said, with apologetic eyes and a smile. I waved her off telling her it was fine. I carefully took the packages before bidding them goodnight. I lifted the lid of my box and traced the fabric carefully. She did amazing job. I smirked up at the moon through the window. "Just you wait Eren. I will show you who's dominant in this relationship." I thought as I went to bed.

~Eren's prov~

Ever since Rose got grandfather to agree with the masquerade ball, she been acting very weird. Don't get me wrong she can be weird at times, but for her this was to much. She tried to stop me from going to the city to get my tux. I told her it was fine that I needed the fresh air. I rode into the city trying not to hit any of the kids as they ran at me. I couldn't help, but laugh as I climbed down to greet them with a smile while giving them hugs. I asked them to be my escorts to Clarissa's clothing shop. They smiled and nodded and followed me as I lead my horse by the rains as some of the kids rode him. When we arrived I thanked them kindly for their safety from the monsters. They ran over smiling waving bye as their parents called for them. It's strange being home again after so long, but it felt so right at the same time.

I walked in to find the counter empty which was weird unless Clarissa had a costumer in back. I was about to call for her when she came out with my order.

"Good afternoon Prince Eren," Clarissa greeted me.

"Claris is my tux ready for the ball?" I asked, smiling knowing she could have it done in one day. But apparently she wanted to make it special since it's for my return ball.

"Yes of course it is do you doubt my sewing skills? A pin strip black and red suit and mask to match." Clarissa teased me. I couldn't help but laugh as I shook my head no. I lifted the lid to see just exactly what I had ordered. I paid for the outfits thinking nothing of it since it was probably my sisters dress. I waved goodbye before heading out. It's strange I thought I smelt Levi and Armin near by, but it must be in my head. As I rode home I couldn't help, but think of my friends and adopted sister I left behind. I wanted them to know I was alive and well, but then again I was afraid on how they would react to see me alive after watching me get executed. I know Mikasa is probably morning my death while still in the military knowing her. As for the others they are probably morning, but also celebrating that they were finally free from the titans and exploring the world. I laughed to myself remembering the plans that we all made. I sighed when I realized I was home as I watched Rose fight one of the guards with hand to hand combat. I thought I was the other lonely one who had changed, but I was wrong.

Rose became the beautiful intelligent strong fiery woman who could defend herself and I wasn't there to watch it happen or help. I felt guilty, but proud at the same time that I could call her my sister. I wonder what happened to the shy scared timid girl that always hide behind me scared to make any friends at all. I watched her easily take down our best generals and soldiers which made me laugh. Oh yes she wasn't a little girl anymore. I think Levi and her would get along well since they both shockingly have the same OCD for cleaning.

"I can't wait to see you Levi. So you will be here and in my arms and in my bed. Oh yes I can't wait." I thought with a smirk. I couldn't help, but think like a prevert since mating season was coming up. I couldn't help it, but lick my lips with a smirk. "Oh yes this would be an interesting reunion in deed." I thought heading into the palace to get everything ready for my Levi's arrival.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 9.4K 58
☆ y me pueden decir diez mil cosa' de ti pero yo pongo mi alma en el fuego por ti nadie sabe, lo que yo haría no saben que ni con cien mencione' van...
48.8K 9.1K 40
Cassiopeia Polaris, melliza de Draco y princesa de la familia Malfoy - Black, vuelve a Inglaterra luego de estudiar dos años en Durmstrang, pero.. po...
166K 23.3K 66
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niño puede elegir entre salvar o...
888K 132K 101
Toda su vida fue visto de menos y tratado mal por las personas que decían ser su familia, estaba cansado de que todas las noches llorara por aunque s...