Kidnapped My Savior (UNDER RE...

By JBGOAL

His name is Jason McCann. One of the world's most wanted gang leaders and he never had the chance, to choose... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Prom
Chapter 2 - Curiosity kills the cat
Chapter 3 - Just a nightmare
Chapter 4 - Enough is enough
Chapter 5 - There goes nothing
Chapter 6 - This may hurt a little
Chapter 7 - Cut the fucking attitude
Chapter 8 - Bad timing
Chapter 9 - Rick sidekick
Chapter 10 - Brother's Blood Front
Chapter 11 - What's the plan?
Chapter 12 - Don't scream too loud
Chapter 13 - Baby bro, who?
Chapter 14 - You liar
Chapter 15 - Is there something on my face?
Chapter 16 - Teddy
Chapter 17 - Mark my words
Chapter 18 - Good girl
Chapter 19 - Caleson
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - Lap dog
Chapter 56 - What's a Vegas Run?
Hi

Chapter 50

734 41 24
By JBGOAL

Woah, chapter 50 already.. 

I can't believe I got so far with this story. I didn't even think people would read it, and now I'm already at chapter 50 and my story has almost 30k reads.

A lot of you people have been asking me how many chapters I'm going to write, because you guys have no idea when this story will come to an end. 

I can't answer that yet, but I do know that I still have a lot to write to be able to end the story, so don't worry about it yet.

Songs for this chapter:
Shots - Imagine Dragons
Fairytale - Justin bieber
______________

Jason's POV

As soon as we left the room I grabbed ahold of Rick's arm, slurring him against the wall. "Don't you fucking touch me!" I yelled.

Jason, don't do it, control yourself.

Guess who's back? Missed us? Finally time for some action! I was getting bored in here.

Before I could turn to Alex, I was met with a fist, colliding right in my face and causing me to flip. My head hit the hard concrete floor, and Alex tripped over my - now laying body. 

After noticing he fell as well, I immediately got on top of him, and I felt my anger taking over. I was repeatedly punching him in him straight in his face, until blood poured out of his nose and lip.

"Guys, for Christ's sake!" Rick shouted and yanked my body off of Alex's, causing me to blindly smash my fist in his stomach. Rick doubled over, holding his belly and letting out a grunt.

Alex took the opportunity to get up and grab my collar, lifting my up and slamming my back in the wall. A scream escaped my mouth, after my back and head hit the wall.

"You fucking piece of shi-" I cut Alex to it when I tore his hands off of me, grabbing him by his neck before blowing a fist across his face and throwing him against the other side of the room.

Stop yourself, before it's too la-

In what kind of pussy did you turn? You're weak.

"Touch me again and I swear to God, I'll fucking murder you!" I yelled, my eyes growing a dark shade. 

Alex let out a whimper, after getting up from the floor. Before he had the chance to launch himself at me again, Rick placed his hand on his chest, standing between us.

"You're thinking with your damn ass, use your head for once! I can tell by the way you're acting right now-" I cut Alex off.

"How am I acting like, Alex?" Pushing Rick aside, I got in his face. "Huh? How am I acting?!" I repeated, death flashing through my eyes.

Alex backed up slightly. "Get the fuck out of my face bro." He spat, " - or you're going to regret it." 

Rick spoke up again. "Guys, cool down." He probed.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." I barked, shooting a furious glare his way. Rick held his hands up in defense, knowing not to fuck with me now.

Turning to Alex again, I saw him chuckle and shake his head in disbelief - making me grow even more frantic. 

Is he seriously laughing now?!

"Wipe that smile of your fucking face, I'll fucking rock you in the jaw." I sneered in disgust. "You and I both know I'll have you on your knees in seconds." 

Alex lifted an eyebrow. "Try me, brother." He spat.

Oh, we will. Get him!

"Fuck you." I growled, pulling my fist back before slamming it into his face again. Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, like he did with me, as I whacked him against the wall. 

Alex pushed me back using all his strength, making me stumble a bit but I regained my composure almost instantly. "I should've let you rot in that cell they put you in six years ago." I roared, my face burning with anger. 

I smiled wickedly when he didn't say anything. "What? Cat got your tongue, brother ?" I sneered devilishly.

Alex's jaw locked tight, his eyes shading those of death. "Remember Jason, I'm not one of your little minions. I'm your god forsaken brother." He breathed heavily.

"And I wish you weren't." I let my words fall freely, and slow enough for each word to taunt Alex.

"What are we? Five?" Alex hissed. "Don't play tough guy with me. Save your threats for someone who's pathetic enough to believe them." He added.

I grabbed a nearby chair, after bursting it straight into Alex's presence. I heard him let out a piercing scream, holding his arm and looking up to me with.. Fear?

That's not fear, he's trying to play you. Finish this Jason.

Throwing myself on top of him, Alex tried to dodge me but failed miserably. I landed on top of him yet again, taking the chance to beat him black and blue in his face.

Finish this!

I clenched my hands around his throat, putting so much force in choking him and causing his face to turn red. 

"Jason, stop! You're fucking killing him!" Rick yelled, followed by more scoff words and trying to get me to a stop.

I only saw red, the sounds of my choking brother meant shit to me, only the bad voice was here to encourage me.

"Jason!" A high pitched voice screeched, causing me to snap my head up. Her hands and arms were covered in blood, and she placed a shaking hand over her mouth to keep herself from breaking down any further.

Lilith.

"W-What are you doing.." She whimpered, her bottom lip quivering and I saw tears well up behind her eyes. 

I stayed silent, losing the grip around Alex's throat and I heard him take in a sharp breath. I slowly looked down at Alex's face, his anxious eyes met mine.

Letting my gaze travel up to Rick, I saw him standing there wide-eyed, looking at me like I was some unhinged and uncontrollable monster. 

And he was right.

My eyes met Lilith's again, and I felt myself break down. I thought I was cured.

But I'm a murderer. I can't be cured.

I just tried to kill my own brother.

Lilith watched me in so much fear, seeing her like that was as if my whole entire world came crashing down on my shoulders and in just a blink of an eye, I had lost the trust of the one person I every truly loved.

"I-I.." I squealed, taking my hands back and crawling away from Alex. My breathing picked up, and I quickly pressed myself into the corner of the room.

Pulling my knees up, I hid my face in my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs, rocking myself back and forth. 

You're a worthless piece of shit. You can't do anything right, not even killing someone is in you. And now you also fucked up everything with Lilith.

"B-But I didn't mean to.." I whispered, running my fingers through my hair as I tugged on the ends. Tears streamed down my face, making my vision blurry.

Is that what you tell yourself at night? You also didn't mean to let Zack die, but he still got shot because of you. It's all because of you, Jason.

"NO!" I screamed, balling my fists and hitting myself on my head. "I NEVER MEANT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN." I cried.

My chest heaved up and down from the countless emotions that were pulsing through my veins at this very moment.

I clenched and unclenched my fists, trying to ease the tension in my head. 

You left him there. You could've saved him, but you left him in that damn closet, because you felt such remorse - thinking killing people was more important than your own family.

"Stop it." I sobbed, but nothing at this point could stop the voice from what it was doing to me. I heard Lilith's desperate cries for me to listen to her, but they were foreign to me.

And now you tried to kill the one family member who stayed by you.

"YOU FUCKING TOLD ME TO!" I screamed. "It was you! It's always been you, doing all these things to me!" 

Me and you both know, I'm nothing more than your desires. Jason, I'm you. I'm everything you want, I'm your thoughts, you can't blame me for anything.

I shook my head. "You tell me to do it." 

Because you want it. You're thinking about it, just like you wanted to hurt Lilith. You still want to hurt her.

Looking up to Lilith, I balled my fist.

But then her watery eyes met mine, and my whole face softened. Her face lit up as soon as we made eye contact and she pushed Rick's arm away from holding her back, quickly making her way towards me.

Dropping down beside me, she cupped my face into her hands. "Hey, sssh." She whispered, making sure I was the only one hearing it. She knows how much I hate it when I have to play softy around anybody but her.

Wiping my tears using her thumbs, she took in a breath before colliding her lips with mine, sending us into a passionate kiss.

I placed my hand on her cheek, feeling my whole body heat up. 

"Let's get you fixed up." She softly said, referring to all the blood on my face, which wasn't only my blood.

She helped me to get up as we left the room.

Lilith's POV

I beckoned him to sit down on a chair in the other room, as he pointed me to where the first-aid kit was. 

"Lil?" He spoke up. 

Pressing my lips firmly on each other, I looked up at him. 

Was I mad because of what that guy just told me? I have no idea how I felt. He always said I was his 'first love' and that he never loved a girl like he loves me. 

Maybe it was jealousy? Although I know it's the past. I just wish he would've been honest about it. 

I have to ask him, I can't believe some guy - that was just shot by Jason, over him. Maybe he was only stoking between us.

"Are you listening?" He chuckled. I snapped my head up, nodding my head. "Yeah, sorry." I cleared my throat.

I grabbed isopropyl alcohol, pouring some over a tissue and taking a seat in front of him. 

"Remember when I got shot, when those guys kidnapped you?" He said. 

Yet again, I nodded my head. " - This may sting a bit." I mumbled quickly, before he started talking again.

Pressing the tissue on the red marks and blood stains on Jason's face, he whimpered slightly. "Because of the blood loss, I lost my consciousness." He started.

"Do you know what I dreamt?" I saw his eyes travel up to meet mine. I kept my gaze locked on his wounds, humming as a reply.

"I dreamt that all the guys died, trying to protect me. And then when I thought I was all alone, you came running back to me." He licked his lips.

I felt my heartbeat pick up a bit, as I listened to his story.

"You kissed me for the first time." He stated.

My cheeks heated up, and I looked away from his face. Jason let out a chuckle, causing me to look up at him. "Then I woke up." He grinned.

A buzz sounded, and I glanced over my shoulder to see Jason's phone laying on the ground, lighting up due to an incoming message. 

"I'll get it for you." I exclaimed, getting up and picking his phone up from the ground. I didn't look at the display, until I handed him the phone and as soon as I did that, I felt my breath hitch.

"When did you take that?" I lifted my eyebrows, tilting the screen of his phone my way to take a better look at the photo on his lockscreen.

It was me, in front of a huge window. It was dark outside, but hundreds of little light dots were in view, and I stared at it in awe, with a fascinated look on my face.

"When we were at that hotel in San Juan." He claimed, and I furrowed my eyebrows to bring back some memories.

We walked to our room and Jason handed me the key. It had a code on it so I typed it in on the device, then using the key to open the door. 

"Woah.." I whispered when I got a view of the room. Our room was on the top, with huge windows. Giving us a beautiful view of San Juan. 

We made our way inside and Jason placed the bags on the ground, following me to the window. I placed my hands on the counter behind the window, looking at all the lights in the dark of the night below me. 

The lights reflected in my eyes and my tanned face got lightened up. It was beautiful.

I sighed, pushing the weird feelings about his ex aside. I just wanted him to feel a bit better after what just happened, the rest can come later.

Placing the first-aid kit back, I walked over to him. Taking in a sharp breath, collecting as much as courage possible, I started smirking.

"Why you're laughing like that?" The corner of Jason's mouth curled up, looking at me with a puzzling yet amusing gaze.

I bit my lip, placing my hands on his shoulders and wrapping my leg over his lap - straddling him. Jason looked a bit surprised, but after I firmly pressed my lips on his, he decided to play it cool and kiss me back.

He placed his hands on my hips, licking the bottom of my lips. Wanting to tease him a little bit, I didn't give him the entrance he wanted. 

I felt Jason smirk against my lips, as he moved away from my mouth. He started placing sloppy kisses on my jaw and moved on to my neck, causing my mouth to fell open.

Tilting my head slightly backwards, I ran my fingers through his already messed up hair. When I traveled my eyes up at his face again, I meet his eyes and saw him smirk even bigger.

Before I knew what was happening, he granted himself permission to slid his tongue in my opened mouth. 

Our tongues fought for dominance, as I felt Jason's hands move up to my ass. 

I don't want to chicken out every time, I'm done playing innocent. 

Heating up the tension between us, a grunt escaped Jason's mouth as I felt his bulge move up against me.

Jason dug his head in the crook of my neck again, sucking on the soft spots of my skin as he held his built tattooed arms around my waist. 

Feeling his glorious lips suck on my neck and leaving marks, was maybe one of the best feelings I've experienced. Yet. 

My eyes drifted and I felt myself arching into his crotch, causing the member in his pants to stir against the inside of my thighs.

"My god, I love you." Jason blurted out, moving up to kiss my lips again.

Pulling my thighs around his waist so that he could pick me up, I threw my arms around his neck, and slammed my lips back on his, kissing him as hard as I could. I tugged roughly on the back of his long brown hair loving the fact it was all over the place because of me.

My back hit the wall, as we continued our make out session. Pulling away, I looked down at his arms, noticing they weren't filled with tattoo's.

A frown made it's way up my face. "What's wrong, angel?" A voice purred in my ear. One that didn't belong to Jason.

I snapped my head up, seeing his face. Widening my eyes, I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him off of me. "Let go of me!" I yelled, shoving him forcefully away as my bum hit the ground.

My anxious eyes searched for an escape, but my sight was soon blocked by two legs. My eyes slowly traveled up to his big presence, scared to face him. Although when I was half way, I noticed one arm filled with tattoo's and the other half-filled.

Feeling my muscles relax, I saw Jason bend down beside me. Gladly it was Jason, not anyone else.

"What happened?" He gulped. "You were.. You said his name.." He mumbled, a pained expression showing on his face.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought you were.." I stuttered, feeling pressure on my eyes, while tears were threatening to fall down.

Jason got up and shook his head. "It's okay, I'm ehm.." He stumbled around the room, frantically running his fingers through his hair. 

Is he mad?

"I'll be back, go find Rick." With that he stormed out of the room.

Jason's POV

He's haunting her. She saw him in me.

I hurriedly jogged through the mansion, of course bumping into Alex. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He spat. I took in a deep breath, my nostrils flaring while doing so.

Taking a step back, to make sure I couldn't reach him if I'd throw a fist, I spoke up. "You're not the one I wanted to beat up, so please get out of the way." I growled.

Unfortunately Alex didn't take that as an answer. "You can't leave." He stated.

"I can do whatever the hell I want, now get out of my way." I sneered, cocking my head up as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

Alex rolled his eyes, brushing past me and making sure our shoulders collided roughly. I let out a growl, trying to contain myself. 

Leaving the building, I jumped into my Ferrari, grabbing my phone in my hands. Opening FaceBook, I started the engine.

Lilith Barteaux I searched for, and soon her name and photo popped up. Clicking on the name, I couldn't hold myself back from clicking on her profile picture and screenshotting it.

After that I moved back to her page, trying to ignore all the people writing on her timeline about her they miss her and hope she's okay.

I still can't believe I kidnapped the girl who means the most to me.

Shaking my head, I got rid of the thoughts and moved onto her friends, typing in Riley Trevor and soon his page popped up. 

Deltona, that's where he lives. Lilith used to live in Orlando, so that means he lives around half an hour away from her home. 

Am I going back to Florida for this? 

Hell yes.

I think it's time to take some revenge on her ex boyfriend.

_______________

Ooooo snap. 

What do you guys think he's gonna do? And what will Lilith do when she finds out?

- Mara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...
2.2M 38.7K 122
Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that his boss daughter was the one he kidnapp...
48.6K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...