DIDAR-E-YAAR#Twist Wala Love

נכתב על ידי PrincessAmna_3

*ranked #1#92 #154 #137 #127 * unexpected love. Twist wala love. Mohabbatien. DEEDAAR-it means glimpse or si... עוד

author note
cast & character
PROLOGUE 1
Author Note's
1.Month of friendship .
2. New begining
3. FUN , MASTI & DARING
4. Ittefaq se yeh intensionally?.
5.Drama Queens
6.Fari Became Massi
7. DhoomBros
8. Meri khawboun mein jo aye
9. Surprise!!!!
10.One Dare Changed Her Life
11.First Meeting Was Her Last Meeting ?
12. DIL KO KHUD APNI KUCH KHABAR NA LAGI
13: Dheere Dheere Se.
14 .Unexpected Coffee With Hussain
15.Finding Spotlight Around My Darkness.
16. First Day At University
New Cover
17. New Begining
18.Surpise On The Set (FA2)
19.Khamoshiya
20. Finally face to face
21. Game On
22 : Shopping
23: Humdard ...
24: War between love and friendship

PROLOGUE 2

195 29 28
נכתב על ידי PrincessAmna_3

Har Sham Se Tera Izhaar Kiya Karte Hai,Har Khwab Me Tera Didar Kiya Karte Hai,Diwane Hi To Hai Hum Tere, Jo Har Waqt Tere Milne Ka Intzaar Kiya Karte Hai.

scene1...

A girl is seen stepping out of her scooty,she was wearing blue jeans with white top..her silky smooth dark brown hairs was left open with curls at the end..

she entered in the restrnt and started searching for someone..

she sighed in releif when she finally found him..,"aaj dekhna Mr shehryaar asif,kaise mai tumhaari band bajaati hu" she said with evil smirk and rushed towards his table where he was sitting with a girl..

"hey sweetheart,,tum yaha? aur ye koun hai? behan kya?" she asked with a wink whereas shehry and other girl looked at her blankly..

"fatin..tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked..

"mera sawaal mujhse puch rahe ho,i was missing u so muchh" she said and hugged his back..

"sheeruu ye koun hai?" the other girl spoke up..

"sheru? koun sheru? by the way he is my boyfriend mr.shehryaar asif" fatin introduced her smiling mischeviously..

"kya mai aur tumhaara boy..."

"sheru..ye sab kya hai haan,tum mujhe cheat kar rahe the,u said u r single..dhoka diya hai mujhe tumne,i hate u" she yelled at him cutting him off..

"sara just listen to me jo kuch.."

"shutt upp..dubaara mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana bye" she shouted and rushed out of restrnt.

"sara plz dnt...oh godd,,fatin i will kill you definatly..kya kaha tha tumne,bf hu mai tera? lol" he said boiling in anger..

"kyu? bura lag raha hai baby? zyada flirt karna sihat ke liye hanikaarik ho sakta hai,aur waise b yaha ladkiyou ke piche time waste karne se accha hai ke photo shoot pe dhiyaan de..

bdw shehryaar zero,fatin one" she said with thumbs down..

"chudail,,tujhe toh mai baad mai dekh lunga..ab chalo yaha se" he replied in frustated way and walked out..

Scene 2

A girl with simple white colour skirt blouse with blue colour dupatta on her head..holding few books on her right hand passed from the campus of university....

She came to cafeteria ordered a cold drink and came near her table and kept all the books on table and felt relax...

She looked at her cell phone and got worried seeing her mom's call..

She called back "assalmualaikum mamma , kya baat hay"
"Walaikumsalam beta , may kabse tumhara phone try karrahi teh , kab arahi ho tum newyork "

"Abhi abhi toh aye hun mom 1month bhi nahi huwa theek se dnt worry mom Next week hi ajaogi..actully i was buzy , thats y i dint checked my phone.. i m sorry mom.."

"Haha Ok apna khayal rakna..ho sake toh jaldi ajana .khuda hafiz beta"

"Maaa Khuda hafiz maa".she smiled and cute dimple appeared on her beautiful cheeks

----------------------------

"Excuse me mam your hot chocolate coffee"waiter said.

"Thank you" she repleid cutely.

"Excuse me but this is not my order.. i ordered cold drink"she got confused

"Excuse me shayad hum dono ki drink exchange ho gaye hay..waise yaha par kahi aur jaga bhi nahi hay.. yahi par bait jao" a handsome adorable guy came forward and exchanged his drink..

"Waise i like tea.. kabhi kabar when i m happy i drink hot chocolate coffee..wat do u like?"he said looking lovingly at her face.. and she was continously looking down she was nervous..

"Excuse me thank u " she just looked at me and walked from their.

"Heer tumhari problem kya hay?kyu ignore karti ho muje har waqat" He finally stood up and faced her..

"Isliye ke kahi phir se mujse mere apni root kar door na chale jaye.."finally she faced him.

"Meri zindagi tumhare hath may hay..agar mujse door chali jao gi . Toh hum bhi zinda nahi rehenge"he said looking deeply in her eyes.

"Hussain aj ke baat istarah ki batein kabhi mat kar na.." heer said touching his lips with her index finger... "hume dar lagta hay ke kahe ap bhi hum se door na chalejaye" and hugged him..

"Cut it cut it....." a directer shehry yaar asif shouted .."wat a mind blowing act.."

"Oye shehry dekle inko kitni sachai hay in may" fatin said keeping her elbow on his shoulder.

"Oye chup kar manhus , phir se agaye" shehry ran from their and spoke with heer and hussain and gave them break....

--------------
The shooting was going on where i sat to have my cold drinks..

"Kyu kyu jab bhi ap mere pass yeah mere kareeb ate ho aisa lagta hay kay ap hamesha se mere pass teh aur Ap wahi ho jiska maine barsao se intezaar kiya tah, may yaha par sirf apke didar kayliye aye hun..kyuke mujme himmat nahi apse baat karne ki."she was noting down the in her dairy. .

Then suddenly bher gaze shifted in Hussain Asif's picture.

"apki sabse bade fan hun..bas apke didaar karne ka Dil karta hay humein..pata nahi  sukoon miljata hay hussain.may chahti hun ke ap hamesha mere sath rahe mere khareeb rahe sirf dost ban Kar. par i know its impossible..aur han   umeed na karna ke ill speak with you because " she was buzy  dealing with her thoughts.

"Excuse me , can i take seat next to you.. " hussain said making her jump from her thoughts

"Yeah no no yeah" she stammered without looking at him and got nervous.

"Yes or no , waise bhi ap meri jagah pe bayti ho"he said naughtly and sat next to her.

Oh god fatin kaha par ho tum..jab bhi kisi ladke ki awaz sunti hun nafrat see hone lagto hay phir rok layti hun khud ko tabah hone see Kyu waqt abhi Aya nahi hay.

"Waise baytna hi tah to pucha kyu" she provoked.

"Kamal hay waise apki ankhein to theek hay aur khoobsurat bhi , bilkul meri....... " she was fuming with anger those lines where making uncomfortable..

"I m sorry ,muje pata nahi tah ke yeh ap ki jagah hay ,Ap apni jagah pay bayt jaeyga " she hurriedly got up and ran from their somehow controlling her emotions..

"Hello may mazak kar raha tah, waise mera naam hussain Asif hay ok ek baar Meri taraf dekh to layti toh shayad phechan jaati" he shouted stepping towards her.

She gasped for a few second  when he said his name..

She was carrying bundle of her notes with her, she did not want to believe her ears but she turned around suddenly and  someone bumped on her and all my papers went in air.

From the other side hussain was lost in her beautiful eyes

"Hai allah.. I m so sorry .. " she started to collecting papers while her hands where shivering..."I m extreamly sorry" a cute melodious voice reached his  ear and he felt the world has been stopped around him

The cold breeze touched their beautiful face... Her duppata fallen down from her head making her hair kissed the wind.as soon as she looked at him , he started collecting her papers.. She was buzy checking him out and he was buzy in collecting her papers.. saying sorties..

"You ok" his voice bought her back to reality.

Nervously once again wrapped dupata around her head took all her collected  papers from him "thank you"

"Myself hussain asif naam toh suna hoga , and i worked in this university as an actor. I mean I m president of this university "he introduced himself.

Before answering she thought for a Sec"My self fariha noor and i m the new student of this university" she was trying to walked away from him.. making him blush.. she was no were in 9th cloud but controlling her emotions , she didi believe her eyes and word for few mins..

"Fa..fariii. I mean fariha" he was trying to recall something.."Toh hum dost ban sakte hay" he said forwarding his right hand she grin

"Sorry hum apko jante nahi hay .jab Jan jayenge khud dosti kaliye hath ageh badaige..have a nice day" she walked away from him making him shocked and confused.. he felt like aisi bhi ladkiya hoti hay.." haye Mera Dil Jeet liye.shayad fariha naam wali ladkiya aisi hi hoti hay..bilkul uski tarah.meri mohabbat.. wo mujhe nahi pehchanti koi baat nai pechan Jaye gi"

Scene3..

"tum ne jaisa kaha tha maine waise hi pics capture kiya hai,aur toh aur fari ko shak tak nahi hua mujhpar,i hope ye surprise fari ko bohot pasand ayega" fatin said with a bright smile on her face

"yaar sachme..tumhaari jaisi best dost aur koi ho hi nahi sakti,,aur ha ua d best ever photo grapher.." hussain said pulling her cheeks like a kid..

"ab chod b do,,aur jaldi jawo bara bajne mai sirf 10min baqi hai..tumeh projecter b tayyar karni hai..yaar its her birthday,go and make it special" she said handing him CD..

"yaar chck toh karlu" he said inserting it in his laptop and started checking out her collectin."what the hell?? u idiot ye sab kya
mazak hai?? dekho tumhaare collections ko!!" he moved his laptop towards her in anger and when she saw funny images of cartoon instead of faris pic she was shocked under statement..

"hussain pls listen ye sab maine..." "stop it fatin,maine tumpe khud se zyada trust kiya aur tumne mere saath itna ganda mazak kiya,just get lost!!" he yelled at her.

she was walking in lawn silently,recalling how effortly she made edits for them,a tear escaped from her eyes,it was caught by pair of finger tips before it fell on the ground,,"kaisa laga surprise?" he asked with smirk,"it was you??" she asked angerness dipping in her tone.."yeah my baby,,shehryaar one fatin one..hogaya na equal equal" he said with a wink and burst into laughter..

Then shehry suddenly looked coldly toward her deep brown eyes and shockingly fatin said  "never ever try to mess with the fire jal jaoge"

Fari patted on shehry's shoulder " I m sorry but I m really thankful ..don't worry mein sambhalun gi trust me" she said looking at shehry's teary eyes..

------------

Thank u..

Love u all

Vote and comment

Tc

Bye.

afifapatel3
Fragnanceofheaven
amberkat2499
Simran_Maq2000
oye_aiseen
Dhoomie1993
DhoombrosFanfics
princess-Maheku
mystic-soul
Annie_alisyed
Kulfilicious
Harussain
fatiakhan
oyeshehry
princesshafiz786
ilovereadingstoriess
oyeriii
ihussainasif
saajida_rafique
alishba77
AnudhSayyed
sufiya_s
emmanmughal
Hafsakn18
ioyebee
rujmaan

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

195K 6.9K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
27.7K 3K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
52.3K 3.6K 23
What it means to love and be loved in return? How far can you go for the one you love? How much patience and tolerance you need to deal with your lov...
66.8K 5.5K 29
Allah Almighty tests His creation by either giving them everything or giving nothing. The choice is yours, how you manage to live when you have every...