แตแต’โฟหขแต—สณแต’แต˜หข โ–ธ ๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ๐„...

By dubrevh

๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ | โDying is easy, it just stops. The people around you dying, that's the hard part.โž โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ... More

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.

๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž.

4.2K 96 0
By dubrevh

some men are born to gather women's tears, to give harbor to their timorous fears, to take them as the dry earth takes the rain, as the dark wood the warm wind from the plain; yet their own years remain unshed, their own tumultuous fears unsaid, and, seeming steadfast as the first and the earth shaken are they with pain. they cry for voice as earth might cry for the sea or the wood for consuming fire; unanswered they remain subject to the sorrows of woman utterly- heart and mind, subject as the dry earth to the rain or the dark wood to the wind.

( legends of tomorrow S2 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 9.5K 35
๐๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 587 26
...
55.3K 2.7K 32
โ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š˜, ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›. โž ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š• ๐šก ๐š!๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
37.2K 666 30
Kแด€แด›ส€ษชษดแด€ แดกแด€s ษดแดแด› า“ส€แดแด แด›สœษชs แดกแดส€สŸแด…. Sสœแด‡ ษชs แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› แดา“ สœแด‡ส€ แด‹ษชษดแด…. A วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แดกษชแด›สœ ษดแด แด‹ษชษดษขแด…แดแด, แด€ ส€แดœสŸแด‡ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ ษดแด แด˜แดœส€แด˜แดsแด‡. Eแด€ส€แด›สœ ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡s...