Unexpected Killer (CP Story)

By dragoness2002

Hey this is 2019 and I'm so fucking done of rewriting this so this is now her cannon story and she stands a M... More

chpt.1
chpt.2
chpt.4
chpt.5
chpt.6
chpt.7
chpt.8
chpt.9
interlude!
author note
a/n

chpt.3

2.1K 74 19
By dragoness2002

kill me

NEW

I sat there stunned trying figure out what had just happened. Was it all a dream? Hallucination? I don't know. I looked down to the game picking it up in my hands. I didn't know what to do. Everyone will want to play it tommorow to see how the game works...

I sighed and slid over to the other side of my bed leaning over and setting it in the box. I decided to check for anymore shady cartridges so I wouldn't run into anymore problems. Nothing seemed too out of place for them. Some n64 games, a few Nintendo ones, a package of miscellaneous game boy and game boy colour games, a tomagatchi and poke walker, two ds games and some playstation games shoved hastily into a case. Nothing seemed too off to me so I set the box back in its storage place.

I began to gather my thoughts and make out a game plan. What will I do? Do I put up with it just to see what will happen? Do I throw it away?? There's no way I could- no- even if I did it'd get confiscated in the search.

I got up placing myself back at my computer desk.

ZEL: guysholyfuckthecartridgeishaunted

NOT SO JAZZY PANTS: ???????

KICKlee: oh shit it dem creepy ravioli

Jack0ff: haunted my ass zel, don't pull our legs.

Zel: we aren't playing it tommorow

NOT SO JAZZY PANTS: all in favour in playing it tommorow?

KICKlee: :)

Jacks0ff: :)

Angefuck: :(

Zel: :(

NOT SO JAZZY PANTS: you don't get a vote >:)

Zel: D:

Angefuck: guys!! The creepypasta! We don't wanna fuck with those!!

KICKlee: I think u mean creepy ravioli

Angefuck: shut
But really!!
I did some read up and they are some scary shit my dudes. Wait how are you even ALIVE zel??

Zel: he said he was bored and was kinda sleeping when I was playing?? I don't understand??
Basically he said he was "out of practice" and "suprised that I picked it up and played it" before touching all my shit

Jack0ff: :^)

Zel: >:(

Angefuck: so that one must of been BEN right?? If you were playing mm of course-

SERVER --> KICKlee  has changed Angelica melodically's nick name to RAVIOLI KNOW IT ALL

RAVIOLI KNOW IT ALL: >:(((((((

Zel: Yea!! That was his name! Ben. He looks like a carbon copy of link, minus the fact that his eyes were hollow.

Jack0ff: god I wish my eyes were hollow so I didn't need to look at all of you.

KICKlee: >:(

RAVIOLI KNOW IT ALL: >:(

NOT SO JAZZY PANTS >:(

SERVER --> Zel has changed jacking mack's nickname to fucktard

Fucktarf: my nick names keep getting better and better.

I sighed pulling back from my computer and laying my head on the desk. What was I going to do? I don't want to get my friends killed accidently. Maybe I could convince Ben to fuck off for one day? Just maybe?

I got up letting out a groan and grabbing my brush and some pajamas before going to the bathroom to take a shower. I deserved one after this aggrivating evening.

Once I got out of the shower I put on my pajamas and began to dry and brush my hair. It's really long and annoying, but I couldn't imagine myself without long hair. I'd probably look horrifying to everyone.

Putting that thought aside I braided my now brushed hair so I had less chance of getting bedhead in the morning. That was a huge pain in the ass to deal with.

I looked over to the time. 12:47. Man I had been up long. I set my phone on its charger and crawled under my covers.

I actually set my alarm for once so I didn't over sleep and forget to try summoning Ben before my friends get here to try and convince him to not kill them. If that was even a thing? I'm still unsure if he was 100% serious. Or real.

Either way I wasn't going to let this get in the way of a good sleep. I rolled over and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off too sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 8 6
Just as the title suggests, these are old! (The cover contains my old username)
602 20 23
this is my first story so enjoy
624 19 6
this is a story about my creepypasta character rose reaper it may take me a while to complete so plz bear with me and i hope u enjoy this is basicall...
610 12 12
"𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑... π‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘..." 𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž πΏπ‘’π‘˜π‘’ πΉπ‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘¦ πΆπ‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜, π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘ π‘’π‘™οΏ½...