Before She Falls (OHSHC) (COM...

Von Destinysparkz

Kyoya Ootori is asked to befriend Rin Isami, the daughter of an important businessman who was murdered 2 year... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 6

218 8 1
Von Destinysparkz

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran Highschool Host Club, but it's on my wishlist.

~Kyoya POV~

Kyoya Ootori sat at his desk, presumably deep in thought. He stared at the girl sitting in front of him, observing her. Rin seemed much more alert today. Her eyes darted around as if she were expecting someone to attack her. To be honest, Kyoya didn't blame her. What happened the day before wasn't just going to be forgotten. It was traumatizing, even for Kyoya. The boy wished there was something he could do to help Rin.

This reminded him of something Tamaki was bugging him about last night.

"Miss Isami-" Rin's head snapped back with wide eyes until she realized that it was just Kyoya. He hadn't meant to scare her like that.

"I'll have to be more careful," Kyoya thought to himself before continuing.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to one of my family's resorts tomorrow with the host club."

Tamaki wouldn't stop bothering him about asking her this. Kyoya really would have preferred to let Rin have a few days without much action, for obvious reasons.

Rin hesitated for a moment before answering. "Is everyone else alright with it?"

"Of course. In fact, it was their idea in the first place." the Ootori responded. "We'll pick you up tomorrow morning if you agree."

"Okay," Rin said as the class bell rang.

The next day, the host club appeared in Rin's front lawn at exactly 10 am. Luckily, Rin was ready by then, even though she would have preferred to sleep the whole day away.

"Hello, Rin." Tamaki greeted as Rin stepped into the limo.

"Hi guys." Rin replied and flashed a nervous smile at Kyoya, who was writing in his black notebook.

The resort they were heading to was owned by Ootori Medical. It was made as a convalescence technique for patients, but the host club had been given permission to go there as a vacation. In a way, it was recuperation, but only for Kyoya and Rin. Maybe a few days off would help with the trauma.

The car came to an abrupt stop as the host club arrived at the resort. As the group began walking down the pathway towards the hotel in the center of the resort, Kyoya noticed Rin examining the scenery. Even Kyoya had to admit that the place was very alluring. 

To the right of the club was the main pool, which had a few waterslides attached to it. There were a few shelters scattered around as well. To the left was a huge forest that continued outside of the resort. This forest was currently unexplored, so it was advised that the host club stays away from it. 

When Kyoya looked back at his friends who were walking in front of him, he noticed Rin start to stumble. He reached out to grab her arm before she toppled over.

"All you alright, Miss Isami?" Kyoya asked.

"Yes, thank you." Rin replied, straightening herself up.

It was a relief when they finally reached the hotel and were able to have a precious few minutes of rest. Kyoya made his way up the stairs to his room, where he proceeded to begin unpacking. 

After a few minutes, Kyoya came back down to find Tamaki screaming at the twins in the main lobby.

"I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO ENTER MY DEAR HARUHI'S ROOM!" the blonde screamed.

"I don't see the problem, boss. Besides," Kaoru started.

"Haruhi invited us in." Hikaru finished his brother's sentence with a mischievous grin.

This made Tamaki go haywire. Kyoya was going to interfere when he realized that Rin nor Haruhi were anywhere to be seen. The Ootori, deciding to go check on them, walked back up the stairs to Rin's room. When he knocked and got no answer, he made his way over to Haruhi's room where he did the same. This time, he did get a reply. Haruhi opened the door slightly, and when she noticed Kyoya, opened it completely.

Rin was also in the room, though she was now in a different outfit. She was wearing a pale blue sundress over what Kyoya assumed was a swimsuit. The girl had a deep blush on her face, obviously uncomfortable with anyone seeing her like this.

To be courteous, Kyoya distracted his eyes from Rin and turned to Haruhi with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Tamaki-senpai forced her to wear a swimsuit," Haruhi explained bluntly.

Kyoya nodded. It made more than enough sense. The boy also noticed that another pink swimsuit lay neatly on Haruhi's bed, which Kyoya assumed was for Haruhi.

After a few minutes of chatting, Haruhi left to the bathroom to change into her swimsuit. When she came out, the three students walked downstairs to meet up with the rest of he host club who were patiently waiting for them in the lobby. The arguement between Tamaki and the twins had fortunately ended.

When they reached the pool, Honey immediately began jumping around the water, with Mori watching from the shore. Tamaki was, once again, fighting with the twins, to no real surprise. During this, Rin, Haruhi, and Kyoya, sat at one of the benches on the beach. Haruhi obviously had no desire to go swimming, or even take off the sweater she was wearing over her swimsuit. Rin, on the other hand, just seemed to be staring into space,

"Haruhi!!! Come over here!" Tamaki shrieked from his position in the water.

Haruhi gave a final glance to Kyoya before hesitantly walking over to Tamaki. This left Kyoya and Rin alone sitting at the picnic table.

"Kyoya," Rin began, and Kyoya looked over at her. "I'm gonna go back to the hotel. I'm getting a bit tired."

"Alright, see you in a few hours, Miss Isami." the Ootori responded.

After Rin was gone, Kyoya continued to watch the other members of the host for a while before pulling out his black notebook. His thoughts were distracted by a familiar small blonde running over to him.

"Kyo-chan! Look!" Honey-senpai cried, pointing to something in the water.

At first, Kyoya saw nothing but soon noticed what Honey was pointing at. Three gray dolphins were happily swimming around in the water. The Ootori stood up ad walked over to get a closer look. He noticed that one of the dolphins was significantly smaller than the other two. It was a beautiful sight.

"I didn't know that there were animals inhabited in the water. Interesting," Kyoya thought.

The dolphins looked so happy, like they hadn't a care in the world. Oh, how Kyoya wished he could be like them, but it wasn't an option. Kyoya had never been blessed with the ability to live life without feeling pressured to be the best. It felt like he could never be enough, yet he still believed. He believed that he could someday find something, someone, to make him feel worth it.

With one final glance at the creatures, Kyoya made his way back to the table. After a while, Kyoya began to worry about Rin. The boy tried to push those thoughts out of his mind, mumbling that she was fine and there was nothing to worry about.

But, despite his attempts, the happenings of the past few days got to him. Kyoya waited until nobody was looking before standing up and beginning to walk back to the hotel. As the tall white building came into view, Kyoya began walking a bit faster.

He pushed open the glass door and stepped into the lobby.

"Miss Isami? Rin?" Kyoya called out.

When he got no reply, Kyoya began walking towards the staircase. Before he could make it, he was stopped by a small tug on his sleeve. He turned around to see Rin standing there with wide eyes filled with panic.

"Are you alright, Miss Isami?" Kyoya asked.

Kyoya was genuinely worried, for both him and Rin. This was the same look that Rin had on her face when they were running away from the man at his house. The girl was still holding onto his sleeve, and her hand was trembling. She stared into his eyes with a look of pure fear.

"Someone's in here." she whispered.

~*-1 hour earlier-* Rin POV~

Feeling overwhelmed by everything around her, Rin decided to head back to the hotel and rest, to try to relax her nerves. She unlocked the door to her room and immediately threw herself onto her bed. She tried to close her eyes and imagine that she was in a place where everything was happy. A place where everything was safe and there was nothing to worry about.

If only dreams could come true...

Thumping could be heard on the lower floor of the hotel, and Rin assumed that the host club had come back early. She stood up and rushed downstairs to greet them. As she stepped into the lobby, she found that it was completely vacant.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Rin called.

The girl looked around the room. Everything was so silent. It made Rin a bit anxious. She climbed back up the stairs and knocked on the door Kyoya's room.

"Kyoya?"

When she received no answer, she concluded that she was just hearing things, and turned to go back to her room. Just as she turned around, a dark shadow whizzed past the wall in front of her. Rin frantically looked around, trying to find the owner of the shadow.

It was only now that Rin noticed that she was shaking. Rin burst down the halls, trying to reach her room as quickly as possible. She would be safe in her room, wouldn't see? The girl realized as she was running that she very well might have just been seeing things, but she wasn't prepared to take any chances.

Right as she reached the staircase, she heard a bang from the other side of the hall. Rin stopped in her tracks. Silence. Someone was in the building. There was no doubt about it. Considering the fact that she would be more vulnerable if she attempted to get out of the hotel now, Rin ran as fast as she could to her room on the third floor.

As she shut and locked the door behind her, Rin finally took a chance to breathe. She stumbled over to the corner of the room and slowly slide down the wall, pulling her knees up to her chest.

She had been in this situation before, but now that she was alone, it seemed so much scarier. Who knows how much longer it would be before the club decided to come back. There was no telling when whoever was in the hotel would find her out. From the thumping and scraping sounds from outside of her room, Rin could conclude that it wouldn't be much longer.

If the person was who Rin assumed it was, he wouldn't stop until he found her. The man was intent on killing her, and she was alone, with no way to escape. Rin shivered at the thought, which made her hope even more that someone would come soon.

It seemed like the longest hour ever before Rin heard the door opening and someone, Kyoya, calling her name. Rin was downstairs faster than inhumanly possible. She grabbed onto Kyoya's sleeve and didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

"Are you alright, Miss Isami?" Kyoya asked with a worried tone in his voice.

No, nothing was alright. There was a man trying to kill her and he's still in the building. The only words Rin could manage to get out through her panic was "Someone's in here".

~*-Current Time-* Kyoya POV~

With those words, Kyoya's eyes widened just as much as Rin's were.

"How? This is private property. How did he get in here? How did he find us?" Kyoya wondered, not realizing that he was speaking out loud.

Rin stayed silent, with Kyoya's sleeve still in her death grip.

"Miss Isami, let's go outside. It's safer out there." Kyoya suggested, leading the girl out the doors of the hotel.

Rin followed, and reluctantly let go of Kyoya's sleeve, moving to sit on a bench.

Kyoya stood silently for a moment to think about what to do. If Rin said there was someone in the building, there was  good chance she was telling the truth. Especially after the incident in Kyoya's house, it was probably a better idea to believe her. 

The Ootori took out his phone and called his police force, reporting that there was someone in the resort and that everyone else was leaving. After he finished his call, Kyoya explained to Rin that they were going to leave, and Rin didn't hesitate to accept the offer. Though, when he tried to say the same to the rest of the club, it didn't go as easily.

"Why are we leaving, Kyoya!?" Tamaki asked.

"Right now there is no need for you to know. Let's go." Kyoya replied, getting irritated.

Tamaki was about to begin protesting again before Haruhi stepped in and somehow convinced the blonde to comply.

"But what about our stuff? Are we just going to leave it here?" Hikaru asked as they began walking to the gates of the resort.

"We can come back and get it after." Kyoya said. "For now, we just need to leave."

It seemed like a good idea, leaving the resort. But their thoughts of escape were interrupted when Tamaki pushed on the gates and they didn't budge.

"Kyoya, I don't suppose there's another exit out of this place?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.5K 1.2K 32
Kaiyoka Sahni just wants to write. When she is, quite literally, dragged into the world of Ouran Academy's famous host club, she finds herself in a w...
58.2K 1.6K 21
(COMPLETED) It's been seven years since the host club have seen Kaine. No one knows where she is or how she is but even if they went on with their li...
12.1K 328 49
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...
150K 3.5K 29
Meet Kitsuna Kanemoto Coming from an infamous family of weaponry, being one of the most feared and respected to those that know her, a terrifyingly...