Redamancy [Sans X Reader]

Bởi AaronHamilBurrsir

* redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. * Kindness. Would never harm... Xem Thêm

ONE × Falling
TWO × bubbly
THREE × Pink Glitter
FOUR × Please Calm Down
F I V E × Dont Noogie The Skeleton!
S I X × " Boo "
S E V E N × Guilty Skele
E I G H T × Ketchup
N I N E × Making Friends
T E N × Silly Willy
E L E V E N × Stain
T W E L V E × Hiding
T H I R T E E N × Dream
F O U R T E E N × Cuddles
Tagged
F I F T E E N × Lazy Day
S I X T E E N - Undyne
E I G H T E E N - Destruction
N I N E T E E N - Normal

S E V E N T E E N - Dust

193 8 5
Bởi AaronHamilBurrsir

Skeleton

Sans sighed and stared at the curled up figure on the couch. Sans had offered her to sleep on his bed, only for her to decline and tell him he needed sleep aswell.
That she was worried about how many naps he takes during the day,
Or how any chance he gets he sleeps it away.

'You know me so well~' was his response, (Y/N)'s reaction was nothing pleasant.
Her lips curled in an unamused frown and her brows furrowed as she stared him straight in the eyes socket.

Sans always enjoyed his time around her, finding his cheekbones heating up with embarrassment when she would tease him or find the two of the cuddling.
Mettaton's constant attempts to make them a thing wouldn't help Sans ever growing crush.

Sans always found himself staring at the female,
scared Undyne would break the door down and snatch her away.
"Killing me doll... Your killing me." He chuckled and pushed his hood off from his skull.

Turning on his heels Sans walks back up the stairs, after deciding Undyne wasn't coming back around anytime soon, and that he could get dome sleep like (Y/N) had recommended.

Sans made his way up to his room and slowly opened the door and ducked inside and shuffled over to his bed and fell down onto the sheets and wrapped himself in his thin cream colored sheets for the night.

<×××××××××××××>

Sans lifted his head up from his lumpy pillow and groaned, he felt well rested for once and didn't want to immediately back asleep again.

Sans smiled, he knew he would have to take (Y/N)'s advice more often if the outcome was this positive.

He stood up, the sheets fall off from atop of him, Sans quickly zipped his jacket back up as to keep the warmth from his slumber around him.

"Thank you doll~"

The skeleton said to no one as he bended down and slipped his pink slippers on.
He grunted as he stood up again, a sharp pain radiated off his ribcage as he remembered his dream from not too long ago.

Determination, a colorless human. Sans hadn't a clue what they would look like, so they remained anonymous until they fell into the Underground.

Sans shuffled out his room and stared at his siblings room door.
He knee Papyrus was alive and well,
and that (Y/N) could never bring herself to harm a fly.

A sick grin was plastered on their lips. Sans felt betrayal, something he hadn't felt in a long time.
He felt as if he had trusted this human.
And here they stood in the judgment hall, the human covered in dust.
And Papyrus dead.
Along with everyone else.
Even (Y/N).

Sans sighed and looked over the side of the railing at the half conscious female as she sat with her head in her hands.
Her eyes closing and she dozed off, only for her to shook awake.
And repeat.

"Okay, so look kid. I ain't gonna play your game anymore." Sans spat, his eye flickering blue before turning fully.
"You've heard my speech before and I'm kinda tired of repeating it. So, just reset or die already."

"Morning babe!" Sans called down to the female, she looked up at him, her cheeks flushing a noticeable pink shade.
"Hi Sans..." She mumbled in a tired tone.
Looks like the two switches places for today!

Sans begun the battle by turning the Human's heart blue with a simple snap of his fingers.
The human glared at him, remembering this move from the other skeleton.
"What's wring kid? You look a bit blue."

"Did you go to bed before me?" Sans said after he teleported downstairs and onto the couch beside (Y/N).
"Yeah... Oh! When did you go to bed last night?" She sat straight up and looked over to the skeleton making him grin.
"Not long after you."

"Look comedian!" The human paused to dodge a Gaster Blaster before continuing.
"Why don't you stay still and have a great time like your friends."
They grunted at a bone hit them, knocking down their HP considerably.
"And like your brother did."

(Y/N) smiled at the skeleton. "Good! It's not healthy to not sleep for long periods of time!
You could get sick! I don't care how much you say your magic, Papy told me when you got sick before."
Sans chuckled, you reminded him of the lady in the other side of the large doors.
'Mom'

"Don't you dare!"
Sans spat and teleported backwards away from the Human's attempt to slash at him.
Sans threw a few difficult attacks at them in result of his anger.
They fell silent as they concentrated on not begging hit by an attack.
In another fit of anger Sans snapped his fingers, adding the poison like effect to the human slowly removing their HP as they continued to dodge attacks.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up." Sans places a skeletal ginger on her lips to silence her,
to his surprise worked.
She fell silent and waited for him to continue talking.
Sans opened his mouth to speak,

Sans stepped away from the human, then to the side, and back again.
They screamed as they continued to try and slash at him till he took his turn again and hit them with a Gaster Blaster.
They screamed in agony as they were burned alive and their Soul shattered into pieces onto the floor and disappeared.
Sans stated at the star by the elevator, waiting for the human to come back and try again.

"Your so cute sometimes." Sans stated calmly, the female's cheeks burned in a blush as you silently stared at him in surprised confusion.
"Whait?" Your words came out muffled as Sans still held his finger over your lips ad if to hold them closed.
"You heard me, babe."

"Sans?~ What about your lover? Where is she now?" The human sung out and twirled the knife around with their fingers as they approached the skeleton.
Acting as if they never had died.
"In a better place."
Sans spat.
"Because she didn't die at your hand!"

Sans smirked and removed his finger from your lips and turned to face the TV. "What's with that nickname?" You somewhat groan and lean on his shoulder, his jacket was like a heater to you,
making you snuggle closer.
"I dunno."

The human laughed and laughed, their voice echoing off the walls as several bones were stabbed through their body.
They looked up to Sans and smiled kindly.
There was that pacifist that betrayed him
Sans could only glare at it.

Sans wrapped a arm over her shoulder, his cheekbones a light blue as he realized just how close the two had become.
"Your so warm..." You mumbled and wrap your arms round his arm.
"Thanks."

The next thing Sans knew the human went from dodging to full out attacking his attacks.
They would block bones with their knife or try and charge a Gaster Blaster.

"My special attack." Sans stuffed his hands into his pockets and panted lightly. He blinked and his eyes returned to normal.
"What?!" The humans screeched enraged. "Yep, its absolutely nothing."
Sans chuckled at the humans reaction as they tried to move on to their turn,
only to find it was still Sans's turn.

"We're going to wait here forever. I won't end my turn, and you'll be forced to reset." Sans panted as he talked.

He had to be a surviving Genocide run!
He had to do it for Papyrus!
For (Y/N)!
She didn't sacrifice herself to set everyone free, only to have
DETERMINATION
come along and kill everyone!

Sans dozed off, the human found a way to cheat and slash at him,
glittering tears pooled from their eyes and it looked as if they had tried to reset.
Sans dodged it, but soon another strike came and a large red mark cut clean through his ribcage.
Determination dripped from his wound like blood, it glittered in the light and the birds continued to sing on the surface.
Oblivious to the dust spill below their clawed feet.

Sans gasped and clutched his chest in visible pain.
The human began to bawl and he slowly stood up, a picture of him papyrus and an unfamiliar human all smiling slipped from his pocket.

Sand coughed and weakly smiled.
"W e l p . I ' m  g o i n g  t o  G r I l b y ' s  P a p y r u s ,  ( Y / Nd o  y o u   w a n t  a n y t h i n g ?"

Sans stumbled away and stood fell to the ground. The warm sunlight down on the skeleton as if to give him determination.

Gathering the last of his strength Sans teleported to his home he shared with his siblings and sat on the racecar bed Papy had found.

Sans laid back on the sheets for a final time before, he too

Was reduced to dust.

   •
     •
       •
         •
           •
              •
                 •
                   •
                     •
                        •
                           •
                              •

True Reset

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.9K 157 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
44.8K 1.4K 41
In the world of Undertale, it's supposed to be killed or be killed. This means for many, you have to fight if you're gonna survive. But in a world of...
22.8K 751 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...
34.6K 698 33
You may live alone but that doesn't mean you can skip school! Now this is a story about a young girl! But no spoils! ------- I rewrite this from the...