filthy lust

By plumptyler

"i saw you watchin' that day, an' i didn't mind at all, big boy. m'quite flattered." ©︎plumptyler More

p l a y l i s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n

s i x

8.1K 340 311
By plumptyler

🌿🌌🌿

Mrs. Joseph was in front of him, but she wasn't what had his attention, no, it was the angelic boy peaking from the end of the hallway, a knowing look on his face as his mother spoke to the older boy. Tyler began licking his fingers, sucking on them before biting the tip of his middle one, and Joshua mentally groaned at the sight.

"So, I'll leave ya' to it?" She looked back to her son, who had  pulled his hands behind his back quickly, an innocent glint in his eyes as Mrs. Joseph eyed him. "Don't get in Joshua's way, but don't forget your hospitality, 'kay, sweetie?

"I won't, mama." Tyler grinned, his tongue flicking at his bottom lip when she snapped her eyes to the older boy.

"Have a good day, and drink tons of water, and eat something, if you're hungry!" She called out after giving a wave to the boy's and heading out the red wooden door in a hurry.

When it was closed, though, sealed away from the outside world, and Joshua locking it to make sure, the fast padding of feet had his full attention. Tyler flung himself in Joshua's arms, strong hands filling themselves with the plump of his butt, and holding him tightly. The angelic being tightened his legs around Joshua's waist, pulling himself up by his arms, and finding a hold on Joshua's neck. Lips found one another in a flurry, tangling tongues and heavy sighs as the older brunet began to walk in the direction of the living room.

Delicate.

A sweet, glorious Friday, sunny out and already, the Alabama heat was kicking in, but this was the regular routine the two had acquired during the past few days. Secrecy was what they were all about, and Joshua was just strung along by Tyler's flirtatious behavior and hypnotizing words. He was divine being, and the older brunet needed more of him at the end of the day.

Thin fingers kneaded through curls that felt ever-so-silky, Joshua groaning from his angel's touch, and how inviting it felt to him. Holding Tyler even tighter, Joshua laid the cherry cheek brunet on the mustard colored couch, the fan soothing their hot skin as he began to trail his nails lightly up soft, pudgy thighs.

"S'beautiful." Joshua slurred, continuing to swallow the gorgeous, high tone's that Tyler let escape his plump, pink lips.

"M-More, big boy-" He let out a gasp when Joshua began to trail loving kisses to the more sensitive parts of his dewy, tan skin, sucking as he twirled his tongue expertly against each spot. "Oh."

Joshua nosed at his angel's neck, breathing in the honey scent, and relishing at the sweetness. "Wanna eat ya' out."

Tyler giggled resonated through the living room delicately, and innocently. His doe-eyes focusing in on the older, and kissing his lips ever so timidly. "What're ya' waiting for then, big boy?"

"Fuck." The curly brunet mumbled, reconnecting their lips as he worked to pull Tyler's undies off, flinging it God knows where while his tongue trailed Tyler's bottom lip. His calloused fingers worked fast to push Tyler's fitting, white cropped shirt up, past his nipples, and not minding to remove it as Joshua moved down quickly to trail his tongue around one of the sensitive areas.

The cherry cheek boy let out a gasp, fingers tightening in Joshua's curls, and thighs trembling against the older's body. Joshua soothed the younger boy, fingers trailing against the soft skin and pushing his knees further apart, and he took a moment, drinking up the sight of Tyler below him; flustered, and panting for more.

Beautifully exposed for him.

"J-Joshua, please." It was so needy, and gorgeously tuned, and Joshua just couldn't resist.

He flipped the cherry cheek brunet over, the soft, pudgy hips being lifted by Tyler's obedience, and Joshua held no hesitation, fingers spreading themselves over Tyler's ass, pulling them apart to further expose his angel. Joshua's tongue worked wonders, licking up a broad stroke, pressuring the tip against Tyler's hole before licking another longer strip up. The curly brunet felt the dewy skin tremble under his massaging fingertips, and he loved ever second of Tyler letting out these breathy, high-pitched gasps. He began to flick his tongue expertly, making the boy arch his hips into Joshua's touch, deviling inside of the boy to make Tyler whine as he rubbed his hardening cock against the fabric of the couch.

"More, more, Joshua, more." Whines that were desperate, and Joshua gave, fucking his tongue into his angel as Tyler's trembling fingers worked back through Joshua's hair in a straining angle, as if to push the older boy further more in his butt. "Oh!"

Joshua ate Tyler out vigorously, relishing in each sound the boy below him made, and praising himself with ever dip of the boy's hips. Tyler began to rub his cock faster against the couch, Joshua working quick to help Tyler tip towards his edge, and god, did it drive his angel crazy. Sob's licked off his tongue like honeydew from the delicate touches, Joshua gripped tighter onto the soft skin of Tyler's ass, pushing his tongue in deeper and that was it for the angel, white flooding his vision and a crack in his voice fazing his needy, desperate moan.

Oh, but Joshua didn't stop there, he licked one more broad strip up Tyler's hole, making the boy convulse his body away, a frantic plead for Joshua to stop, the oversensitivity making him sob out again as fresh tears slipped down his face.

"J-Joshua, p-please-" And the older brunet pulled away, hand trailing up to connect with the smaller one in an attempt to calm the angel, tightly threading their fingers, and connecting their lips as Tyler let out a whine.

After a while of Tyler's panting, his lungs filling with the much needed air, he gave Joshua his rosy smile. "I dirtied mama's couch."

Joshua chuckled, kissing Tyler's shoulder before giving his angel another peck. "Then, we should get to cleanin', ya'?"

Tyler giggled, turning on his back, the warm stickiness getting on his back as well, but he didn't mind it as he pulled the older boy to him by his redden cheeks. "Not before I give ya' a blow job, big boy."

The curly brunet was surprised when Tyler pushed him to sit down, crawling between his legs and giving him the biggest, seductive grin. "M'gonna make ya' feel good, 'kay?"

Joshua sure wasn't objecting.

Before he could ever say anything, though, Tyler was pulling down his jeans and underwear just above his knees, and enveloping his hard cock in the sweet warmth of his mouth. Joshua groaned, flinging his head back, and tangling his calloused finger's through Tyler's hair.

"Fuck." He mumbled, feeling himself hit the back of Tyler's throat, and feeling him swallow around his girth. "Fuck, how're ya' so good at these?"

Tyler giggled, well, he tried to, with Joshua's length in his mouth before pulling off and stroking his slick cock, flustered doe-eyes peering to him in a sly way. "Don't know, never done it before ya' arrived, just reminds me of a popsicle."

Joshua hissed when Tyler sucked the head, dipping his tongue in the slit and moaning at the taste as he took him deep, begging, flustered doe-eyes looking up at him. Tyler's thin fingers began to massage Joshua's thighs, edging him a long closer as the curly brunet began to subtly thrust his hips up in the beautiful warmth of Tyler's mouth.

The cherry cheek brunet didn't mind it.

In fact, he took him all the way again, trailing one of his hands to Joshua's as if signaling for him to take control.

And gosh, did Joshua take control, guiding Tyler up and down his length at an agonizing pace, and relishing in the gag's the plump boy would made as his cock hit the back of his throat.

"M'gonna c-come, T-Tyler." Joshua tightened his grasps in the chocolate curls, pushing the angelic being to catch his relief, and once he was there, Tyler took him deep, nose meeting the valley of his hips and holding him there as he came.

Joshua shouted, back arching as he came in the warmth of Tyler's mouth, a peak of white in his vision as he let out a needed, heavy whine when Tyler desperately sucked up the salty substance, frantically trying to keep it in his mouth. Joshua's breathed in and out harshly, untangling his fingers and trailing them to wrap around Tyler's neck, forcing his angel to look at him. Eyes beading with tears, and cheeks laced with the purity of reddish-pink tone.

"Open."

The white, salty substance on his tongue and Joshua grinned with pride.

"Swallow."

The angel did just that, gulping harshly as he pushed it down his throat, trying to catch his own lungs, and giving Joshua his heavenly, bright smile, along with his gorgeous giggle. Slowly though, Tyler helped Joshua pull his pants up, and with grace, began to crawl on his lap after.

His angel pulled another heavenly giggle, his plump, shiny, red lips quite a view for Joshua as they connected their lips in a deep kiss. Calloused hands finding the pudge of Tyler's ass, gripping harshly to the soft flesh, and trailing them down to his pudge thighs to give them a delicate, reassuring squeeze.

"We should go do somethin' productive, huh?" Joshua grinned, and Tyler giggled against, nodding along to the older's sly words.

"We just did somethin' productive." Tyler leaned their foreheads together, and Joshua slid his hands up Tyler's still exposed body, pulling down the tight fitting, white cropped shirt, settling them back on Tyler's pudgy hips, and getting out a generous sigh from the angel.

"Somethin' like cleanin' that spot and then paintin' ya' house, angel. Ya' mama gave me a job."

The cherry cheek brunet grinned, hands finding Joshua's chest before giving him a timid kiss on the lips. "Well, then, let's get to it, don't want mama gettin' suspicious."

Joshua definitely didn't want that.

🌿🌌🌿
- 麻美

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 12.2K 38
typical texting au/josh & tyler play a game and maybe fall in love. [[REWRITTEN]]
307K 14.1K 18
tyler watched as josh leaned forward, kissing her. "i love you." honestly i would edit this but also it's cool to leave things in the past. enjoy my...
455K 24.1K 80
NEW CHAT (1) tyler and josh started talking over the internet. fortunate and unfortunate events occur after. they meet. it's not always fine and dand...
57.3K 1.7K 31
I open my mouth to breath, but instead my thoughts came spilling out as words. "Why did you come home at three in the morning?" Started: 7/14/17 Comp...