Megatron's new Kitty

Da WaterDiamond15

Her name is Amelia but everyone calls her kitty. she has no fear, not even when she meets megatron for the fi... Altro

Here kitty
my name
bad memories
one more person
truth be told
Always watching
just in case
more suprises
what? are you serious?
loosing kitty
why?
seeing him again
AN
so close and too close
uh oh...
save her!
what the...
finally
oh...
just one... little...
All about her
Megatron!!
Crying on friends
I LIVE!!
Beautiful...
Problems
no more spark break
Wild strike
falling puns
Arrival
Crying... again
Sorry guys

Ruined moment

3.1K 100 8
Da WaterDiamond15

She shot up in the sky and hovered for a bit, megatron gaping up at her.

"how did you...?" she laughed and dropped back down, landing gracefully on her feet.

"your not the only one sound wave does requests for." she said with a smile. he chuckled.

"want to see what this island has to offer?" he held out his server for her. she smiled, nodded, and then placed her server in his. they walked together for a bit. "we should get back. Its getting late and they can't seem to go two seconds without me. I've been getting calls like crazy."

"why didn't you answer them?"

"because im trying to spend time with you amelia."

"its sky fighter now megatron, you know that." she smiled. they heard a gun power up. They looked back and saw arcee, bumblebee, and bulk head all aiming guns at them. Megatron held her close as optimus came into view.

"really optimus, now is not the time." he growled. Sky placed a hand on megatron's chassis and watched in fear of being taken. Optimus raised an optic ridge.

"oh really?"

"yes." megatron looked down to her and back at optimus. optimus raised his gun. Sky's spark was pounding as she watched with wide optics. he shot but the dodged it. "go." he told her.

"but-"

"go amelia, now!" she transformed and flew away. Megatron tried to fight them off the best he could, re opening the wound on his chassis and getting a few more. He eventually was on his knees, leaking energon badly. suddenly a ground bridge opened behind him and some help came out... for him, with Sky fighter leading them with a determined look. Megatron looked up at optimus, who was ready to kill him, and then back to her.

"back off." she told optimus, who was also looking at her. she stepped closer to us. "now." optimus didn't move. Sky grabbed her daggers...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

71.5K 910 13
Soundwave can be many things, feared by all, Megatron's second in command, the silent mech who never makes a sound, but what would he be if he found...
9.4K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
26.8K 595 28
Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, had landed on Earth to continue fighting the war that started on Cybertron. Three years later and after he rec...
7.3K 244 25
Ratchet as been alone for a long time now. Ever since the War for Cybertron started, he's had no one besides his team. But that all changed when he m...