Still Into You (Camren) {UND...

By corruptivemotion

Camila and Lauren were always close, they were so close one would think they were a couple. At one point in t... More

Still Into You
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One

76K 1.3K 1.4K
By corruptivemotion

"Mila get up" Camila hears,  groaning lightly whilst rolling over to look at her alarm clock.

"We have an interview with a radio station here in New York today" Dinah says. Camila lets out another grown before throwing her face into her pillow.

"NORMANI GET THE WATER" Dinah screams. Camila shrugs allowing herself to burry her body beneath the blankets once again, not truly believing her friends would do such a thing.

Camila is soon met with a splash of cold water that immediately seeps through the thick hotel blanket, causing her pajamas to become completely soaked.

"I told you I was going to splash water on you" Dinah laughs alongside Normani.

Camila sighs heading to the shower. She turns the water on, allowing it to warm up a bit whilst she removes her soaking wet clothing.

Camila finds an internal pleasure whilst staring into space aimlessly enjoying the warm water than runs down her back. She finds time while showering to be her own time to clear her head and make sense of all the chaos that rages throughout her petite being. After a while of staring at the wall, she soaps up her body and washes her hair. The brown eyed girl exits the shower, wrapping a towel around her small waist.

Camila strolls into the room she shares with Dinah and Normani. She walks over to her suitcase to find her outfit for today, allowing the towel to drop to the floor. She does not see the harm in this since her bandmates had practically shoved it down her throat that they would be going to get coffee while she got ready for the interview because she had slept in. Once she had on her black high waisted shorts, she began to look for her bra. Remaining organized had never been a specialty of Camila's.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Camila hears from behind her. She looks up to see Lauren and quickly covers herself, immediately feeling vulnerable.

"What the fuck" Camila mumbles in slight annoyance. Although Camila was a bit annoyed, she could not deny the slight tingle that zipped throughout her body at the thought of the older girl being the only person to see her uncovered.

"I-I u-uh N-normani. Never mind" The green eyed girl says before turning to exit. She lingers a moment allowing her eyes to travel up Camila's tan complexion one last time before actually exiting.  

"Oh there it is" Camila mumbles to herself as she picks up the tan colored bra that was underneath one of her coats. Camila puts it on, finding her red sweater to put on as well.

Camila is not surprised nor delighted when soon she is being 'pampered' by the team of makeup and hair artists, who travel with Fifth Harmony.

"Now hurry along wouldn't want you to be late" Tiffany says. Camila nods heading down to meet the others.

Her belongings have already been packed, leaving her no excuse to her loiter around a bit longer. She gets into the limo and sits away from everyone else, finding herself not in the mood to talk to anyone. The brown eyed girl craved nothing more than to be alone with the thoughts in her mind. To be alone with the thoughts of Lauren.

"What's wrong Chanco?" Dinah asks, a look of concern flashing throughout the taller girl's features. Camila simply shakes her head, causing Dinah to pull her into a long hug. As the pair pulls away from one another, Camila offers her bandmate a weak smile before putting her headphones in.

Throughout the entire drive to the interview, Camila and Lauren had failed to make eye contact. The green eyed girl had successfully dogged all of Camila's longing stares. However, this was 'normal' for the pair of ex-lovers. This leaves only one question running throughout Camila's mind, "What have we become?"

-

"Hello listeners today we have very special guest with us, Fifth harmony!" The interviewer, Patrick speaks clearly excited.

Each member smiles as if they were happy to be here. This being true for all but one brown eyed girl, Camila.

Normally, Camila had found a large amount of entertainment in these interviews. However, today was not a normal day for the small brunette. Having her ex girlfriend, in whom she was still madly in love with, walk in on her  naked and then ignore her, was enough to make anyone upset.

Through these past few interviews, Camila had become extremely frustrated with the controlling grip management had on her life. Management had completely dehumanized the girl by forcing her to attend interviews, shows, and fan events when she was ill. Not only did the group of authority not take into account the wellbeing of the five girls, but they also deprived them of the right to feel and outwardly express anything that was not happiness.

"So ladies who is the most fierce of the group?" The interviewer asks regaining Camila's attention.
Everyone points to Lauren, which causes the green eyed girl to blush madly.

Staring at Lauren intently, a wave of self hatred flushes over Camila as she realizes just how much Lauren's blush got to her. Camila wishes she was the cause of Lauren's blush, like she used to be.

The other girls all go into stories about situations where Lauren has been fierce and Camila simply smiles and nods, still not really wanting to talk.

"Okay so last question for today, Is Camren real?" Patrick questions as he wiggles his eyebrows in a suggesting way.

The entire room gets silent for a second and Camila's cheeks begin to redden. "No it's not and it never will be" Lauren speaks.
The words ricochet through Camila's mind, stabbing her in the chest every time they bounce back to her. Camila brings herself to smile and nod, fighting back the tears that threaten to escape her watery eyes.
-
Camila sighs in relief when the group has finally reached the new hotel, tossing herself carelessly onto the bed.

After a while someone rubs the small girl's back. She lazily picks up her head to see Dinah looking down at her with a sympathetic smile. She is the only one that knows about her feelings for Lauren, and the 6 month the relationship they shared.

Those six months were the times of Camila's life. Every night she could feel Lauren's warm body against her own as the brown eyed girl drifted off to sleep in what she called her home. Camila's lip started to quiver as more tears spilled out of her eyes.

"We're all watching Pitch perfect in Ally's suite, want to come?" Dinah questions pulling the smaller girl into a tight hug. Camila lets a few tears drop onto her red sweater. After she has cried all the fluids out of her thin frame, she decides to follow Dinah out of their suite and into Ally's.

When Dinah and Camila arrive they are met with Normani , Ally and Lauren laughing hysterically. However, the heavy bags beneath Camila's eyes along with the red puffiness that is now the makeup of Camila's entire face, causes the three girls to stop laughing and stare at her intently.

"Mila you okay?" Ally asks very concerned. Ally was aware that Camila was emotional but never once had she seen her this miserable.

Camila nods while seating herself on the love-seat that is adjacent to the sofa the three girls still remain upon. Dinah takes a seat next to Camila and pulls the smaller girl into her arms.

As the petite brown eyed girl lays upon the older girl's chest trying to pay attention to the film playing, she cannot help but steal glances at the green eyed girl who sits just a few feet away from her. However, those few feet away, felt like an eternity to the younger girl. The one thing within her life that made her feel like every molecule of her being was art, was Lauren, but she had lost her. The worst of the loss of Lauren was that Camila was so close to her all of the time, yet she could not admire the green eyed beauty in the sense that she craved to.

Camila is snapped out of her thoughts by Normani shaking her shoulder lightly. She look up at her questioningly, trying to hide the annoyance that raged throughout her when she was forced to let go of even the thought of Lauren.

"Mila you okay?" She asks.

Yeah why I wouldn't be?" The smaller girl questions, her breath getting hitched in the back of her through resulting in the cracking of her unconvincing speech.
"You're crying" She mumbles whilst wiping away at the tears that have invaded her facial features.
"Oh" Camila whispers not realizing that she has been crying, too lost in her thoughts about Lauren.
All of the girls surround Camila and enclose her in a group hug, except for Lauren who remains on the couch, forcing herself be unbothered by the mess that was once her beloved girlfriend.

The girls now put in Perks of being a wallflower and Camila simply stares at the screen not really paying attention to what's happening. She does not laugh at the parts everyone else laughs at. She does not smile at the parts everyone else smiles at. She does not cry at the parts everyone else cries at. The small brown-eyed cuban girl remains completely still. The others attempt to include her in their conversations but she simply nods or shrugs.

Halfway through the film Camila is stirred from her aimless staring when she feels the prescience of eyes upon her. Usually, she would ignore this seeing as she is a "pop star" and constantly has eyes upon her, but this gaze is far too intense to ignore. She turns her head to see Lauren's mesmerizing green eyes. They ex pair or lovers' eyes lock for a long moment before the green eyed beauty averts her eyes and focuses her attention back to the screen. Camila looks down at her small fingers and lets out a saddened sigh.

Throughout the end of the movie, the green eyed girl focuses on nothing more than the screen before her very eyes. She could not and will not give into Camila's longing stares. She could not burn beneath the comfort she used to find within the girl's eyes, she had to be strong.

Shortly after the film comes to and end, Dinah and Normani fall asleep on the couches they lie on, whilst Ally sneaks off  into a separate bedroom to call her boyfriend of over a year, Troy. Camila lowers her head back onto the warmth of Dinah's chest. The smaller girl's eyes begin to get heavy as she slowly drifts to sleep with one thing on her mind, Lauren.
-
Camila wakes up to a rough, dry feeling in the back of her throat. She gently removes herself from Dinah's grip and slides her feet until she reaches the kitchen like set up of Ally's suite. She grabs the cup she had used earlier off the countertop and fills it with water. She leans back on the counter as she slowly sips at the cold water.

Camila is startled at the sound of soft footsteps and moves off the counter to investigate. However, it is so dark in the living room of Ally's suite that she cannot see who approaches her. The fridge opens as the small girl stands on the other side of the fridge, still attempting to make out which one of bandmates it is.

The figure closes the door to the fridge and jumps back at the sight of Camila, startled.

"Oh it's just you" Lauren breathes out heavily,
placing her hand upon her chest.

Camila simply nods and returns to Dinah's side not even attempting to have a conversation with the girl she fancies.

"Yeah it's just me" Camila whispers to herself. "The girl you said you loved for 6 months, the girl you painted, the girl you made love to, the girl you ran away from the toxic of the world with. The girl you called your muse." Camila rambles onwards softly knowing Lauren couldn't hear her. "Yeah it's just me no big deal." Tears now stream down Camila's and through the expression of the worst sadness she had ever felt, she drifts back to sleep.

__

A/N: This is the first chapter :) This story will be officially "launching off" In about week. Please vote and comment!  Tell me what you guys think of the first chapter! :)

Regards,
Sav x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
119K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...