THE GANG LEADER... ( On Hold)...

By LauHoseok

Meet Jennifer Jameston. 20 years old. She's your typical nead at university. She wears huge glasses, wears p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

3.7K 126 9
By LauHoseok

Jennifer's pov

" Carter! We've got a big problem! " I shouted and I entered my house and my brothers rushed downstairs to see.

" We are being followed " I said and placed the two notes that Reece got.

" Shit!!! I knew this was gonna happen at some point! " Ian shouting angrily smashing his fist against the table.

" Give me those notes " Ian said and placed the notes in front of it and started examining it.

" Give me a pencil, quick " Ian said and Carter rushed and gave him one. He turned the first not on the wrong side and starred shading the back of it.

" What are you doing? " I asked him confused.

" You'll see,"  he said and continued shading. A few seconds later, he stopped and turned the paper towards us.

" ************* " Ian said and showed us the number he just read on the paper.

" And how can it help us? " Reece asked.

" The one who wrote this note to you can be related to this number and we may get a clue"  Ian stated.

" What if we don't get anything from it,  how can you be so sure ? " Reece asked

" What do you suggest Einstein, we sit here and wait for the clue to come to us or move our asses and try to find out about it. Even if we do not find anything, we would be sure that's we didn't leave any stone unturned " Ian said and Reece just nodded.

" Just go and do your work, we'll look into this matter " Ian said, kisses my forehead and went away with Carter away.

" So baby, I'm going, I have some work at the base, so see you later " Reece said, gave me a quick kiss and went away.

I went upstairs, took a bath and changed my clothes and started doing my chemistry assignment when my phone started ringing.

" Hey Jace " I answered.

" Hey " he replied.

" Damn, it feels like I haven't talked to you for ages " I said.

" Ya and Miss Jameston is too busy with her boyfriend to even think of his old buddy and didn't even feel the need to talk to him! I can fell how important I am in your life " Jace complained.

" Ok ok, I'm sorry and I didn't forget about you " I said in my defence.

" So. What are you doing tonight? " Jace asked.

" Nothing, just chemistry assignment " I said.

" Stop being a nerd and change your clothes, I'm picking you up in 3 hours and we'll have fun like old days " Jace said.

" Ok, see ya " I said and hung up. I went to my brother's room and to tell them that I'll be going out with Jace tonight and they allowed me without asking question.

later after completing part of my assignment , I took a bath and finished wearing my clothes and i was sitting downstairs waiting for Jace to come.

A few seconds later, I heard a car pulling in our drive way. I went out and saw Jace in his black Mercedes.

" Hey " I said and sat in the front seat.

" Hey " he said and started driving after I closed the door.

" So, where are we going? " I asked him.

" To our favourite skatepark " he said.

" But I dint bring my skateboard " I said.

" Don't worry, I have everything with me " he said and a few minutes later, we finally reached our destination. Our Favourite Skatepark!

" Damn, it feels like I haven't been here for ages " I said while getting out of the car.

" Ya, I planned to have fun like old times today " jace said and stood beside me with he's arm wrapped around my shoulder.

" Ya, thanks, I really need that " I said.

" C'mon, let's go " Jace said and went to the boot of his car and removed the skateboards.

" Let's do it! " Jace said and we went inside.

" Can you do that? " Jace said and did a skating stunt.

" That was pretty good, but can you do that?" I said.

" That was pretty good also but this is better" jace said.

" Check this " I said.

" So it's a war? " Jace asked.

" and I'm definitely winning " I said.

" ok, so let's make a deal, the loser buys the winner McDonald's for the next tree months" Jace said forwarding his hand.

" Deal " i said and we shook hands.

" So, let's start " Jace said.

" Try and beat that " Jace said and did and amazing trick.

" Pretty good but I can definitely do better " I said.

" Check this out " jace said.

" If you beat that, I'll change my name to poop head " Jace said overflowing with confidence. Oh shit! I'm definitely not winning this and I'm definitely going to buy him McDonald's for the next tree months.

" Give me your skateboard " Jace said and I handed him mine.

" Watch this " he said and placed his skateboard  and mine in a position and did an unbelievable thing.

" What the hell?? How did you even do that?! " I asked him shocked.

" Can you beat that?! " Jace asked me smirking.

" Fine, I surrender, you are the best " I said and Jace smiles widely.

" Guess who is getting free McDonald's for three months?! Me!!!! " he said teasing me while doing a wired happy dance.

" ok fine!!! Now shut up!!! " I said and he came beside me and wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we walked to his car to go to the second place he planned.

After approx 30 minutes of driving, we reached the amusement park. THE FREAKING AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!

" Oh my god Jace, this is just perfect!! Damn, I love you sooo much " I said and jumped in his arms and gave him a bone crushing hug.

" Just like old times " I said

" C'mon, let's do our favorite game " I said and we rushed  inside like two little kids.

" The Bumper Cars " Jace said obviously excited.

" Oh boy, you're gonna lose this one " I said and we paid and each one of us sat in a bumper car.

A few seconds later, the starting sound was heard and all the cars stated going a bumping into each other playfully. But let me tell you that Jace and I, we take this game very very very seriously and this time, I was the one who won the game and I'm getting 3 months of free pizza.

" So what are we going to do now? " I asked Jace.

" How about the haunted house? " Jace asked.

" Very good idea " I said and high fived him.

I was walking with Jace a few centimetres behind me when I saw the mirror maze. I've always wanted to do that.

" Hey Jace, we should go t-" I turned to talk to him but he was not there.

" Jace! " I called out.

" Jace where the hell are you, this is not funny!! " I shouted and removed my phone to call him when suddenly I felt a cloth on my mouth and nose. I struggled and then everything went black.
_______________________
___________________________________

Hello again my lovely awesome reader

I hope you like the cheaper and the story so far...

I'm sorry if it's not that good.

Btw guys.... 17 k readers!!! Seriously unbelievable!!! 

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Btw... It's about chapter 2, the Walmart thing, it was actually autocorrect.
Do you think I should leave it like this or change the name?!?
Please....I need to know.

And please vote and comment!!!

Massive thanks again :)

- Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
1.2M 18.8K 60
Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework, but what if it's just a coverup? Ou...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
2.3K 78 51
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...