Daibolik Lovers Boyfriend Sce...

Por Animefan446

Like what it says in the title but I won't put Kino in this because he's a new character but I will put in th... Más

How You Met Him
The Two Of You Are Friends
When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend
First Date And First Kiss
He Watches You Do Your Favourite Hobby
You're On You're Period
You Find Out He's A Vampire And He First Bites You
He Meets Your Parents
You Learn About His Past
You're Sick
When He 'Accidentally' Touches Your Butt
When He Sees Your Sleeping Face
When They Randomly Kiss You
When It's Your Birthday
When You Go To The Beach With Him
When He Sees You Sad
When Someone Catches You Making Out
When He Has A Sleepover At Your Place
Sakamaki (Lemon)
Mukami (Lemon)
Tsukinami (Lemons)
When They Read Your Diary
When You have A Bath With Him
When You Wear His Clothes
Halloween Special
Author's note HELP!!
When He Cheats On You/You Break Up
After The Break Up/ They See You With Someone Else
When He Sees You Hurt And The Two Of You Get Back Together
After You Got Back Together
When You Two Are Watching A Film On The Kodi Stick
Christmas Special
New Year Special

When He Hears You Singing

4.8K 79 3
Por Animefan446

Shu

You were at home getting ready for a bath your clean clothes were neatly folded. Your parents have gone out to dinner you had the house to yourself which was great for you because after you have your bath you were planning on inviting Shu over before your parents come back. You were currently wearing a towel around your body as you were brushing your hair to make it easier for you to wash. You couldn't wait to sink in the hot water after a long day.

You were singing as your favourite song by Amy Lee (AKA Evanscence) as you continued to brush your hair. You heard the water stop which surprised you. You turned to look to see Shu sitting in the bath tub fully clothed. He looked at you and said,"Don't stop." You blushed bright red either because he saw your naked body or he just liked your singing you will never know.

Reiji

Reji was reading or so you thought. What he was actually doing was listening to you sing under your breath as you were making some of Reiji's favourite tea. Once you were finished making some tea Reiji pushed up his glasses and said,"You should sing something that's more suited to your singing voice, the (High/Low) notes of that song made your song crack." You blinked and said,"You were listening?" He nodded his head and you blushed at this.

Ayato

You making some Takoyaki for Ayato and while you were making it you were humming away. Ayato had his face cupped in his hands and he watched and listened to you when you were both making Takoyaki and singing at the same time. When you noticed this you sang a bit louder so that he could hear you but he then said,"Less singing more cooking."

You pouted and said,"Bossy boots, I thought you like my singing voice." You said as you turned your head in a huff. What you didn't notice was that Ayato was smirking at you from behind as he watched you make some of his Takoyaki.

Kanato

You came to visit your boyfriend when you got there you asked his brothers where he was and Subaru said,"Kanato is up stairs on the balcony." You said,"Thanks Subaru." You said as you left the living room and when you were on your way to see your boyfriend you started to hear a soft singing voice.

You followed the singing voice and when you got to the source you saw Kanato standing there o the balcony singing. Once was finished you said,"You're singing voice is beautiful Kanato." Kanato saw you and said,"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan." You walked over to him and you leaned on his shoulder and said,"Will you sing that song again?"

Kanato nodded and started to sing and this time you sang with him. As you were singing Kanato admired your singing voice.

Laito

You were taking a shower after another long day of another one of your photo shots. You were also singing along to your favourite anime opening song from (Favourite Anime) on your (i-phone, tablet or whatever.) and you then rinsed out your hair, while loving the hot water from the shower run down your back.

You turned the shower off and you then rang out your hair making sure that it wouldn't drip onto the floor. Once you were done you took a towel that was handed to you and said,"Thanks." You realized that something felt off and then you quickly wrapped the towel around yourself and when you looked Laito was standing there and he laughed and said,"Is Doll-chan shy?"

You smacked his face and said,"Get out!!" Laito smirked at you and said,"I only came in here because I heard your alluring voice Ahh~ I could listen to it forever~" You shoved him out of the bathroom and shouted,"GET OUT!!" You slammed the door shut and locked and mumbled,"Pervert.."

Subaru

Your dad was away at another one of his meetings and you had the house to yourself. You were watching your favorite anime with Subaru on the couch. When it came to your favorite opening theme tune you hummed softly. When Subaru heard you he blushed slightly and then he tried to get a bit closer to you so he could hear you better. When you looked at him he blushed slightly and he scooted away from you.

You giggled at this and you then hummed a bit louder for him to hear you. Subaru leaned on your shoulder as he heard you hum for him. You heard him mumble,"Your singing is beautiful." You kissed his forehead as a reply.

Ruki

You were in the library returning a book and as you were returning the book back to it's section you were singing your favorite song from (your favorite singer/band.) As you took the book back to the shelf in the correct section you felt arms wrap around your waist and you heard a familiar voice say,"Did anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful singing voice?"

You looked over your shoulder and said,"Hey Ruki, thanks no one has ever said that to me before." You said as you leaned your head onto his chest. Ruki looks down at you and he smiles at you. He said,"Well, I'm glad I'm the first person to say it." He turned you around and he places his right hand against the wall and you said,"Of course you would you're my boyfriend and I love you." Ruki smirks at then and he presses his forearm and elbow against the wall as he leans closer to your face and he kisses you.

Ruki pulls away and he says,"Hey, think you can keep that singing voice a secret? Only I'm allowed to hear you sing and no one else." You giggled at this and said,"Sure thing, Ru~ki~kun." You said as you kiss him on the lips deeply which he loved the most about you.

Kou

You at another one of Kou's practices and you loved his singing voice. While you were standing in the background watching and listening to him you quietly sang along with him. What you didn't noticed was that Kou knew that you were singing along with him so he continued to sing. After he was done you waited for him in his dressing room and when he came in he said,"Keneko-chan~"

You looked up at him and said,"Hehe, hey Kou, you seem a bit happy?" Kou came over and he wrapped his arms around you and said,"You were singing along with me weren't you Keneko-chan." You blushed brightly at this and said,"Wait how'd you know?!" Kou smirked at this and then he rests his head on your shoulder and says,"Because I kinda heard you whether you were sing quietly or not." You smiled at your cute boyfriend and you petted his head.

Yuma

You were in your garden pouring water onto your lilies. While you were tending to your garden you were singing your favorite song as you were working on your garden. What you didn't notice was that Yuma was sitting on a bench watching and listening to you. Once you were finished applying water to your lilies you smiled at them. Yuma then said,"So do you normally sing when you're tending to your garden?"

You jumped in surprise when you heard your boyfriend's voice. You said,"Yuma!! How long have you been sitting there?!" Yuma smirked and he walked towards you and said,"Long enough to catch you singing." You turned your head away in embarrassment and he then said,"That song you were singing just now I don't think I've heard it before."

You smiled and said,"It's my favorite song that my big sister used to sing to me when I was little, I remembered every word when she used to sing that song it always makes me fall asleep whenever I hear it but when she died I'll never hear her singing voice again." You said sadly. Yuma saw this and he wraps an arm around your shoulders and he pulls you into a hug. Yuma then said,"Let me hold you like this, it'll make you feel better."

You smiled at this and you wrapped your arms around Yuma and said,"Thanks Yuma, even though my sister is not here I've got you now." You said as you buried your face in Yuma's chest.

Azusa

You were at your room fixing Azusa's scarf you gave to him from before. Azusa said that he accidentally ripped it when he was polishing his daggers you didn't mind mending it at all. As you were fixing up his scarf you were humming to your favorite song by (Singer/Band's name). Azusa heard you humming and he liked it. He sat next to you and he leaned a bit closer to hear you.

When you noticed this you smiled that he likes your singing voice so you hummed a bit louder for him as you continued to fix his scarf.

Carla

You were walking around in the art gallery and as you were looking at some of the paintings you were humming to (Favorite song) by (Singer/Band's name). You then noticed that one of the paintings looked a bit loose so you walked over to it and line it up while still humming away. You then heard someone say,"Did anyone ever tell you that your singing voice beautiful?"

You jumped in fright and when you turned to look you said,"Carla! Where'd you come from and please clear your throat before you speak you almost gave me a heart-attack." Carla chuckled and said,"I'm sorry, I was admiring your singing voice you never told me you were a good singer."

You turned your head away and said,"Thanks, I don't like other people listening to me sing." Carla came over and he wrapped his arms around you and said,"Then sing only for me if it makes you feel better." You blushed at this and you and Carla then took a walk around the gallery for a while.

Shin

You were in your room making some of your designs for your friends before Halloween comes around. You looked back at the notes you took from (B/F/N) and you started to get to work on her witch costume. While you were working on it you were singing to your favorite song on your (Tablet/I-phone). You were interrupted when you pricked your finger on the needle and then someone said,"Wow you're good at singing while you're working."

You turned turned your head and Shin was sitting on the ground in his wolf form. He transformed back into his human form and you said,"Thanks Shin." Shin takes your hand and he looks at your pricked finger and he then he puts his tongue on your finger and he starts to lick and suck on your blood. You were blushing when he did this once he pulled away he said,"There we go, it's all healed now."

You looked at your finger and he was right it is all better now. You smiled and said,"Thank you." Shin then leans his head on your shoulder and says,"Hey, can you sing for me again?" You blushed and then you start to play a different song on you (Tablet/I-phone) and you began to sing again.

Requested by IsisMorssinkof 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

270K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
65K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
12.8K 277 18
this is a fanfic book about yui and the sakmaki brothers ( mostly shu, subaru , kou , ayato , yuma , reji , ruki , kanato , sorry about no latio i ju...
224K 3.9K 31
Y/n could be Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Insane, Heartbroken, Goofy, or even male. How will the Diabolik Lover's harem react to such randomness? This...