[OLD] Her Song, a mystreet FF

By Neko_Nano

This is a story I wrote as a young writer. It's bad, but apparently well enjoyed. If you are not a fan of the... More

Before we start
The move and new friends
friends!
party!?
shopping and shipping
Travis day and Sports!?
A/N
The secret
Memories
Encounter of rivals
sleepover! pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
The festival/date
Birthday!?
Another boring a/n
A/n OMI!!
Surprise!
Birthday party!
The yaoi disaster
My best guy friend
GO AWAY!!
Anger issues
Dante's brother
Next few chapters preview!!
No way!!!
Why in the name of irene do people read my crappy book!?
You guys think its fun?
my parents..
Crappy A/N here
The guys
My dear sausages
in the kitchen
Halloween special 1
Dinner...
Into the woods part one
so so so sooooo sorry!
Into the woods part 2
How to freak out 101
Merry christmas/happy holidays!
Music with friends and rivals
revealed?
I'm not
We were all wrong?
Epilogue
Her Song
Sequel..

Halloween special 2

4.3K 138 108
By Neko_Nano

This chapter has a special guest! ;-) oh and a little surprise :3

Dante POV

"are you good with kids?" I heard Gene say on the other side of the line.
"What?" I asked "what are you talking about?"
"just uh.. Answer me" Gene said.
"um okay I am I guess" I replied.
" None of us are good with kids and we're afraid to explain it to her." Gene stated.
"Alright, I'm at Aph's place, so come to her house" I said.
" 'Kay see you in a bit" Gene said.

I turned to Laurence and Garroth who looked at me with curious faces. The three of us were helping Aphmau on decorating the house. We were about to watch a movie when Gene had called.
"Was that Gene? What was it about?" Laurence asked.
"You'll see.. Hey where's Aphmau?" I asked.
And just as called she jumped on the couch next to me.
"I heard my name" she said and looked at me.
"Do you mind if Gene comes? He has a kid with him" I said.
"Nope, nope. No Gene!" She said and shook her head.
I tilted my head, I wonder why she acts like this?
"Alright.." I mumbled.
Just then the bell rang and Garroth walked to the door.
"Gene.." I heard him say.
I hurried to the door and saw Gene.
"Big bro!" I said happily and jumped in his arms to hug him.
"Woah whoah calm it bro!" Gene said but he hugged back. "We don't have all day. You need to help us."
"Oh.." I let him go and saw Zenix behind him. Zenix was holding a girl with (h/l) (h/c). She seemed to be around 9 years old and she was asleep.
"Who is that?" I asked curiously.
"(Y/n)" Gene said.
"Oh! That's the- wait what?" I blinked and took a better look at the girl.
"Please take care of her. Bye!" Zenix said and pushed her in my arms.
Gene and Zenix both turned and ran away.
"H-hey! Wait just a- and they're gone.."
"Dante, who is that?" Garroth asked and walked to me.
"You didn't hear? *sigh* it's (y/n). I think Lucinda has something to do with this" I explained.
Garroth gasped and pulled me and the young (y/n) inside.

-timeskip to next day a.k.a Halloween-

Aphmau POV

I sighed deeply "so.. You're saying that you can't reverse the spell?"
Lucinda shook her head "you'll have to wait until midnight. I know no more then that" she said.
"What a witch you are" Katelyn commented.
We all looked at the still knocked out (y/n) and frowned. Garroth, Dante and Laurence all did overnighters to keep an eye on her. It was a little bit creepy..
Just when Dante leaned over her, let's not even try to guess why, she fluttered her eyes open. First she grunted and closed them again, but then they went wide open and she headbutted Dante yelling:"kidnapper!"
Dante fell on the ground "MY IRENE!" He yelled while grabbing his nose which was bleeding. Laurence and Garroth snickered and Katelyn and Lucinda bursted out in laughter.
"I like the little (y/n) already!" Katelyn said through laughter.
"Who are you people!?" (Y/n) demanded. "Why am I here!? Where is here?!"
"Calm down (y/n). Everything will be alright" I tried to comfort her.
"How do you know my name!?" She yelled.
"Okay first of all, stop yelling! Second of all we-" Laurence cut Lucinda off before she could finish.
"- are you're baby sitters!"he said waving his hands.
"What?!" All of us, even (y/n) said.
Aaron (who magically appeared) got what he meant and quickly nodded.
"Yes! Your parents asked us to babysit you!" Aaron said.
"O..Kay.. But, why are you with 8 people to babysit me?" (Y/n) asked raising an eyebrow.
"Um...." None of us could actually answer that.
(Y/n) looked at us "you guys are the worst kidnappers ever. You kidnapped me because my parents are superstars! You're just after money, admit it!" She crossed her arms and stood up from the couch.
"Listen, (y/n) we're friends we-" he was cut off by the doorbell.
"Kawaii-chan will take it!" Kawaii-chan said and hurried to the door.
(Y/n) followed after her and peeked from behind the corner. We could only hear the conversation.
"Trick or treat!" What sounded like three children said.
"Oh! You three look so kawaii! Kawaii-chan was almost spooked! But anyways! Here you go!"
"Thank you!"
"Goodbye!"
(Y/n) walked back to the couch and when Kawaii-chan appeared she turned to her.
"What was that about? Those kids were in costumes, why?" She asked.
I gasped, "you don't know what trick or treating is!?!"
"Who or what?"
"Wait, you've never celebrated Halloween?" Laurence asked.
"Oooh! That's why everything is so badly decorated.."
"Hey! We did our best!" Garroth said.
"wait, (y/n) you haven't celebrated Halloween?" I asked.
(y/n) shook her head "no, my parents always move to different towns and countries. I've been moving for as long as I can remember. We never have time go celebrate anything like, Halloween, Easter,New year or Christmas." while she was explaining this we all go tears in our eyes.
"How about your birthday?" Dante asked.
"me and my brother celebrate it together. I have two friends whom K celebrated it with but that's about it."
I hugged her while bursting out in tears. "waaaah! That's so sad!"
"Meh.. It's not that bad" she just shrugged.
"no! It is! and I'm gonna change that!" I let her go and looked to the others. "Laurence, call Cadenza and ask her if she could make a costume for her. Katelyn.. Call Jeffrey"

-time skip-

Garroth POV

I watched the nine year old (y/n) look in the mirror. She was dressed up as the cutest witch of all time! But she didn't look happy at all. Cadenza probably noticed aswell because she lowered to her seize and asked: "(y/n) is something the matter?"
"no.. It's just, my parents would think of this as stupid and tell me this isn't decent. I'm kinda happy you guys kidnapped me" (y/n) replied and she shot us a smile.
"heh no problem (y/n) and... We are no kidnappers!" Laurence said.
(Y/n) giggled and looked back in the mirror.
When the bell rang Katelyn opened the door. It was Jeffrey. I'm not sure why Aphmau wanted to call him but oh well.
He walked into the living room followed by Abby, who was hiding behind him. She was wearing a ghost costume. So cute!
"I'm glad you could make it!" Aphmau said with a smile.
"No problem Aph! Abby wanted to go trick or treating but alone seems so lonely.. You know?" Jeffrey said.
(Y/n) looked at Abby with curious eyes. Abby looked back at her, still hiding behind Jeffrey. (Y/n) didn't hold back, she walked, or ran, to Abby and stuck out her hand for her to shake.
"hi! My name is (Y/n)!" she said cheerfully.
"My name is Abby.." Abby said and carefully took her hand.
"So, shall we go?" Jeffrey insisted.
"Alright!" (y/n) said before any of us could reply.
She pulled Abby to the front door and called out for us:"are you slowpokes coming or what!?"
We all sighed deeply and followed after them.

While the two girls went by the houses the rest of us slacked behind, only Aphmau stayed with them. We only watched.
"(y/n) and Abby are so cute!" I said.
"That's true and all but.. We need to get the normal (y/n) back" Laurence said.
"But how?" Dante asked "Lucinda nor Kawaii-chan know how. How are we supposed to know?"
We stayed quiet for a bit. Then we heard a yell.
"What was that!?" Laurence said panicking a bit.
"It came from there" Aaron said calmly and leaded us to the direction of the yell.
"Aphmau? What's wrong?" Jeffrey asked. "Where are Abby and (y/n)?"
"They ran away!!" Aphmau sobbed.
"They ran away?! How?" Laurence asked.
"I turned, I turned back and they were gone!" Aphmau yelled.
"we have to find them! Let's split up, Jeffrey, Garroth and Laurence, you guys go that way. Aphmau, Aaron and Lucinda go towards the mall. Kawaii-chan and I will go look that way" Dante said, already worried.
"Let's go!" Everyone hurried away calling out for them.

Third person POV

While the three groups of friends searched for the two girls. (Y/n) pulled Abby to the houses, to do trick or treat.

(Yes I did it)

After what seemed like hours, Jeffrey, Garroth and Laurence saw the two girls knocking on a door. When it opened they said:"Trick or treat!"
The old woman, who looked familiar, smiled brightly and handed them candy. The two were about to go the next house but Jeffrey called out for them.
"Alright you two, that's enough trick or treating for today!" He said and waved at them.
(Y/n) grabbed Abby's hand to run away but when she turned, she bumped into Dante. Who smiled at them.
"No way! I wanna continue!" (Y/n) said and tapped her foot on the ground, she puffed up her cheeks.

Travis POV

I walked to Aphmau's house and saw Aphmau, Aaron, Dante and the others talking to each other. I walked up behind Katelyn and glanced at her butt. I grinned almost getting a nosebleed.
"Hey, you perv!" I heard a little girl say and I turned around. Only to get blinded by sharp pain in my eyes.
"Ah!! My eyes!!" I yelled.
Katelyn started laughing "haha! Good one kiddo!"
"Thanks!" The girl said.
I opened my eyes again and looked at the girl.
"Wait a second (y/n)? How did y-" Someone grabbed me by the arm before I could finish my sentence.
It was Laurence, he shook his head telling me not to continue what I was saying.
"You look like my friend" the girl said. "His name is Travis. Only.. He's way cuter"
Everyone started laughing and I looked at the ground blushing a bit. She thought I was cute?
"(Y/n)!" I heard Aphmau yell.
We all looked at (y/n) who fell on the ground unconscious. She suddenly there were particles around her and she transformed back to normal.
"She transformed back!" Laurence cheered.
"Uh.. Let's get her to her house before she wakes up. Travis, you have the spare key you should bring her back." Dante said "and no touching!"
"Of course! What do you see me as?"
Everyone raised an eyebrow and I just picked (y/n) up after facepalming. I carried her to her house and into her room. I laid her down and stared at her. I smiled at his cute she looked. She's perfect.. I thought and bowed. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and watched her sleep for a bit.

Your POV

I fluttered my eyes open. Huh? Why am I in my room? I sat up, feeling a little bit dizzy. When I looked at my bedside I saw the recognisable white ball of fluff. I smiled, seeing he was asleep. I stood up and carefully rolled him on my bed. He mumbled something in his sleep. I lowered my head, wanting to give him a small peck on the forehead. But something grabbed my chin and pushed my lips on his. He's awake!? I thought panicking.
He slid his arms around me and sat up, his lips still pressed on mine. His lips were so soft.. When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine. I was a blushing mess, and kept my eyes closed from embarrassment.
"I love you (y/n)" he whispered. "I don't know if you feel the same but I really love you."
I opened my eyes and looked in his emerald green eyes, which sparkled.

This Halloween was the most exciting ever...
I had a crazy night with Gene, Zenix and Balto.
Then I blacked out and had.. The weirdest dream ever!
And then... Travis.. He kissed me and.. Confessed his love to me..

But at least I had fun.

Yesh I hope you did (y/n) because I really think this chapter is so bad but okay!
Okay guys! That's it for the Halloween special. I know that I haven't updated in awhile but school and work has been very hard on me lately. I couldn't even sit down once without having homework on the table. I've barely been able to brainstorm about this book and the next chapters! So I've called in the help of my Instagram, real life and Tumblr friends to, well give me some ideas! Don't worry this book won't be ending in a while.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this crappy late chapter of Her Song. And have a good Halloween!!

~Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
964K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...