Beautiful Monster โ– Deucalion

By AthenaTheShark

"Who is this?" Scott asks, before she could open her mouth to answer Peter beat her to it. "This is Anlia.. a... More

ยฉ
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N

F I V E

7.2K 159 14
By AthenaTheShark

1982 -

Anlia runs through the forest to her next destination, it was time for a change of scenery and it was time to leave everything behind, she wasn't aging which made the human's suspicious about her.

Suddenly she was tackled to the ground by a body and then several different claws scratched her body, she screams out in pain and tries to fight off her attackers only to fail and end up being hurt more, a loud strong growl suddenly interrupts her attackers.

"What is going on here?!" A male voice yells, the werewolves back away from Anlia and looks at their Alpha.

"She's a trespasser." One of the werewolves answers. "Not to mention that she's our natural enemy." He adds on, Anlia pushes herself up against a tree feeling her wounds healing.

"It is no reason to attack her, I have a vision.. a vision of peace, Marco." The Alpha says. "This is very disappointing, I thought I made it clear that I want peace, not war." The Alpha says, he looks at his pack and shakes his head in disappointment. "Go home, I will deal with you lot later." The Alpha says, the pack slowly leaves while the Alpha slowly walks up to Anlia. "I apologize for my pack's behaviour.."

"A werewolf apologizing? since when?" Anlia asks.

"You've been attacked before." The Alpha states. "They have tried to kill you.. I can sense your distrust in me but I give you my word, I will not harm you." The Alpha says. "Not even if I wanted to.. my name's Deucalion." Deucalion says, Anlia looks at him as he crouches in front of her.

"Why should I believe you? you could be lying to me.. you're an Alpha." Anlia says.

"Because I have a vision of peace.. I only wish to live in peace with human's, hunters and even other supernatural creatures like yourself." Deucalion says, Anlia stares into his eyes.

"Anlia.. my name is Anlia." Anlia says.

"What a unique name.." Deucalion says. "Anlia, would you like to accompany me back to my home to freshen up?" Deucalion asks, Anlia glances down at her clothing.

"Yes.. I would appreciate that.." Anlia says, Deucalion smiles and helps Anlia up.

***

Present -

"When we arrived at his home, I was escorted to the bathroom and he helped clean, he was absolutely compassionate back then, he actually cared." Anlia says, she was telling the twin brother's the history of her and Deucalion. "He requests that I stay the night to rest and heal up completely before resuming to my journey to the next destination." Anlia says. "One night turned into a week and a week turned into a month and before we knew it.. years have passed.. and I was happy." Anlia says smiling a little. "But with happiness, there is always a price to pay.. his beta.. despised me, he wanted me gone."

***

1987 -

Anlia laid in Deucalion's bed, she had been attacked by Marco once again, he disliked her and convicted Deucalion's entire pack to do so also, they despised her but they knew they could not kill her, so they only harmed her knowing she would heal before Deucalion saw... but today was different.

"How long has this been going on? I specifically told you all not to harm her." Deucalion says loudly, Anlia could hear the pack meeting in the living room. "She is my mate! how dare you hurt her."

"She is a vampire, our enemy!" Marco yells.

"You choose who your enemy is, my vision of peace is with all creatures. Even vampires." Deucalion says. "I am very disappointed in all of you." Deucalion says, Anlia hears his footsteps walking towards the stairs. "Dismissed.." Deucalion says before walking up the stairs, he opens his bedroom door and closes it. "Oh.. Anlia.." Deucalion says as he looked at Anlia. "I am so sorry for my pack."

"It is their nature.. do not apologize." Anlia says, Deucalion walks up to the bed and sits down softly.

"I thought I taught them differently.." Deucalion says, he lets out a sigh before opening his bedside drawer. "I was afraid something like this would happen, but I wished and hoped it would not happen." Deucalion says, he takes out a medium-sized black box and opens it, Anlia looks inside the box and saw a bracelet. "I had this made, it will show me each time they have hurt you.." Deucalion says as he puts the bracelet on her wrist. "Sadly it has some negative side effects, You will heal slowly and you will not heal completely without me touching this." Deucalion says.

"Deucalion.. I'll be fine, this is not necessary." Anlia says.

"It is.. I do not want them to hurt you, one day when I can trust them I will remove this bracelet." Deucalion says and lifts her hand to his mouth. "I promise." Deucalion says and kisses her knuckles.

***

Present Day -

"He ensured that he would always know when any none-natural creature has harmed me.. only he could heal me, the bracelet only needed a touch of his hand to heal all of my wounds." Anlia says. "When I ran from him, I tried to find ways to get it off but I could not.. it was as if it were glued to my skin." Anlia says. "Then I realized when he said he will remove it one day.. that he is the only one that can remove it for me, nobody had answers for me.. but I guess this was a reminder of the happiness I had for a second."

"When was he blinded?" Ethan asks.

"I am getting to that part.." Anlia says. "Patience is virtue.." Anlia says, Aiden chuckles slightly pushing his brother. "For the next 16 years we lived happily and in peace.. well most of the time, Marco still tried to get rid of me, but with Deucalion by my side I didn't care." Anlia says. "We were happy, but as I said.. for every second of happiness you have, there is an eternity of hurt and pain somewhere in the future." Anlia says remembering the dark day Gerard blinded Deucalion. "2003 in November, Ennis stopped by and I met him for the first time a few days later I met Kali."

***

2003 -

Anlia walks into a distillery outside Beacon Hills, Deucalion was next to her while his pack was behind them, Kali had shown up with her pack also while Ennis and his pack lead them.

"There." Ennis said looking at a rope hanging from the roof, Anlia could smell the blood in the room, it was strong. "You see it?" Ennis asks. "They dragged him here, an arrow in his throat and they hung him and cut him in half, they killed one of ours!" Ennis says loudly.

"One of yours." Kali says. "Why should I care about one of your pack?" Kali asks.

"Cause the hunters don't discern packs." Laura Hale said. "Especially the Argents." She added on.

"But they do discern motive." Deucalion says. "Ennis, why did they kill him?" Deucalion asks.

"Because your young naive beta killed one of them." Marco says trying to be smart.

"Marco." Deucalion says.

"He killed a hunter, didn't he?" Marco asks.

"Accidentally." Ennis says, Ennis and Marco had a stare down when a wolf howls, everyone turns to the opening and a black wolf jogs out of the forest and into the distillery, Anlia had heard of her, Deucalion told her about Talia Hale and how every werewolf pack are trying to get in good with her, they all went to her for advice and guidance, the wolf slowly transforms into human and someone puts a coat over her.

"it's his right.. we're not the only people to adhere to rituals thousands of years old." Talia says.

"Which is no excuse for not evolving." Deucalion says.

"They ripped his claws right out of his finger, how is that evolving?" Ennis asks. "Useless debate." Ennis says and walks past everyone towards the wall. "I'm done with it." Ennis says and puts his hand on the wall breathing hard.

"Ennis, don't." Deucalion says. "Don't make us part of a historical cliche, with two such power it never ends at an eye for an eye, A skirmish becomes a war. Murder becomes a massacre and we end up no better than our enemies." Deucalion says, Ennis screams and begins cutting the wall with his claws, drawing the symbol of vendetta.

***

Present -

"Deucalion and Talia left to see Alan Deaton, Alan doesn't trust me much because I am a vampire, a creature of the damned, so I waited at the Hale residence, which is where I met the entire Hale pack since I already met Laura." Anlia says. "Derek was such a lovesick puppy, he only wanted to be with this girl he fell in love with, he wasn't always a cold person.. he only changed when he lost the girl, but that is someone else's story to tell." Anlia says. "Once Deucalion returned he told me about his plan, I despised that he wanted to go meet Gerard in person, I insisted that I go with him.

***

2003 -

Anlia stood next to Deucalion in the distillery, Gerard and his hunters were across from them.

"I think it's quite fitting that we are meeting in a distillery, you know the process of distillation is the separation of two substances by pushing them into their different volatile states." Gerard says.

"Volatile is exactly the state I was hoping to avoid." Deucalion says.

"Ooh." Gerard says as he walks to a valve wheel. "Then this is going to come as quite a big disappointment." Gerard says opening the valve wheel, gas fills the room making everyone cough, Anlia wraps her arms around Deucalion, she knew the smell all to well.

"What have you done?!" Deucalion asks, Gerard picks up a spike Mace he had hidden.

"One of the earliest weapons used by men was the spike mace." Gerard says. "I made one of my own, I'd love to get your opinion on it." Gerard says as he walks towards Deucalion and Anlia, Anlia growls at Gerard as he looks directly at Deucalion, Gerard looks at Anlia. "I see you have a vampire in your pack, don't you know they're your natural enemies?" Gerard asks, He turns and hits one of his own people with the Spike.

"Your own people." Deucalion says surprised.

"They wanted peace too." Gerard says turning to Deucalion. "Look what you two did to them." Gerard says,  Anlia picks Deucalion up and speeds him out of the building, once outside she puts him on the ground, she knew they needed to get away further but she needed to make sure Deucalion was all right.

"Deucalion.. breathe." Anlia says, she hears footsteps behind them and turns around only to be hit with the spice mace against the side of her head and face, she stumbles away from Deucalion while hissing in pain.

"Anlia!" Deucalion says, he then looks at Gerard. "Don't! don't do this." Deucalion says. "I had a vision, a vision of peace." Deucalion says.

"A little shortsighted." Gerard says as he takes out two flashing arrows. "Wouldn't you say?" Gerard says and plunges the two arrows into Deucalion's eyes making him scream out in pain.

"No!" Anlia screams, Gerard removes the arrows and begins walking away, Anlia rushes up to Gerard and slams him into the ground knocking him unconscious, she makes her way towards Deucalion as he was still screaming in pain. "Holy.. I am taking you to Alan." Anlia says, she picks him up and speeds through the forest towards Alan Deaton's building.

***

Present -

"His eyes healed with the help of Deaton.. but his sight never returned." Anlia says. "He was vulnerable, broken, enraged, demoralized... I absolutely hated seeing him like that.." Anlia says. "Marco, of course, saw this as an opportunity to take over leadership and to finally get rid of me, he thought his Alpha was weak... only for his Alpha to kill him and absorb his power." Anlia says, she takes in a deep breath. "I continue to blame both Marco and Gerard, if it were not for that two.. Deucalion would not be this power hungry Alpha he is now.. or what does he call himself now? The Alpha of Alpha's.. the Demon wolf.." Anlia says.

***

2003 -

Anlia steps into the home she shared with Deucalion and his pack, she immediately freezes when she saw his pack ripped apart and a strong smell of blood.

"Deucalion?" Anlia says softly, she slowly walks towards the stairs. "Deucalion?" Anlia says again, she got to the top of the stairs and stops once she spots Deucalion covered in blood.

"Anlia.." Deucalion says, his eyes were blazing red. "I am so glad you're home." Deucalion says, Anlia takes a step back only for Deucalion to take one towards her. "You're just in time." Deucalion says.

"This is not you.." Anlia says. "You are not the man I love.. you are not the one I once knew.." Anlia says.

"You're right... I'm stronger.. better." Deucalion says. "I killed all my pack members, I gained their power." Deucalion says, he takes another step towards Anlia.

"I am sorry.." Anlia says before vanishing from his sight and his life for 8 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.5K 447 73
I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you by surprise A single tear drop falling f...
42.7K 1K 20
*ON HOLD* "should I ask why you have a knife in your purse?" "It's a dagger actually. And no, you shouldn't." All right go to the writer of teen wolf...
3.1K 146 6
A rewrite of my very first book on this app. Jennifer Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, although she is always stuck in her sister's sh...