My Crazy Possessive Ex (Ziam)

By Starzonfire

Liam is trapped by his crazy ex-boyfriend, Zayn, that will never leave him alone. Will Liam take him back... More

My Crazy Possessive Ex
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

10.3K 341 17
By Starzonfire

Harry P.O.V

"Hey, Pretty boy" Louis smirked grabbing my waist pushing me against the tree, with his head on my neck and his hands on my bum.

"You're always touching and teasing him, leave him alone" Liam protested.

"Why I shouldn't stop teasing him, he's so cute, I can eat him alive" Louis licked the side of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Besides, you'll never take back Zayn yet, Liam" Louis made fun of Liam, as I turn to Liam, who is looking at Zayn, then turned back to Louis.

Liam P.O.V

"I'm not going to back with Zayn, if he stops bullying people, then I'll come back with him" I explained staring straight into Zayn's eyes.

"Number one, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing to people and Number two, you're not going to date anyone, because you're still mine" Zayn protested with his anger showing.

"I can date whoever I want because I'M NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!" I screamed in front of him, looking at him, he's in shock, so was Harry and Louis.

Suddenly my body was against the tree, Zayn attacked me with a rough deep kiss, his hands under my shirt and his leg between my legs, but I didn't kiss back.

Zayn finally broke the kiss, with me in shock, making him smirk.

"Your funny princess, funny as in you're not going to be free from me and mark my words beautiful, you will be mine and only mine if you can't come back to me, then I'll make you come back to me" Zayn whispered in my ear before biting it.

"See you later, princess" Zayn got off of me, smacking my ass, winking at me and walked off with Louis behind him.

"Do you have that dangerous feeling too, Liam?" Harry asked with a serious and worried tone.

"I do, and I know it can't be good".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 858 34
Zayn is depressed and tries to hide it. But what will happen if someone finds out his secret? Will he make it worse, or just better? or the one wher...
201K 8.8K 11
Liam has worked at the diner for a year, and practically grown up there, but he's never met Zayn before. In the small town that Liam lives in, he tho...
20K 652 22
Louis has a normal student life, well as normal as possible with a beta in a werewolf pack as boyfriend. But then a mysterious creature decides to en...
Leave Me By Jess

Fanfiction

7.2K 390 25
Liam can feel what he and Zayn have slipping away, and he would do anything to save it. But who is willing to give more, Zayn or his slave? (This is...