MaNan-TS- ~To Chaloon~(18+) {...

By Manan_babies

Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would sa... More

~Shot-2~
~Epilogue~

~Shot-1~

64K 1.1K 326
By Manan_babies

(A/N- MaNan two shots story, pardon me if u find any grammatical mistakes. But, don't mind to point it out, feel free to tell me. I'll correct it.)

Happy Reading..

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A girl was standing on a terrace, staring the beautiful moon which was up some minutes ago only. She is fully lost in her thoughts, waiting n hoping for someone to come.

In her side there was a small table, in which a thaali kept on it, fully decorated. In thaali  there was a small water filled cup, a little vermilion, sweets, a small diya and a big strainer. In which we can easily watch a person face through this.

The terrace was too spruce with lights in all over. And she also decked up into a beautiful red saree, red bangles, with matching earrings n necklace and heels too. She is looking so gorgeous in her attire, every man can fall for her beauty right there, an angel comes direct from heaven. She all dressed up in a bridal way, as if today is her wedding but no, there is nothing that sort of, as she putted vermilion in her centre line of head, meant that she is belong to someone already.

All of a sudden, she hears some voices from the front of her house which broke her chain of thoughts, and her eyes got moist seeing the view.

She saw many ladies of her age, some old too, which were yelling 'dekho chand aa gya..'

And then, soon their husbands made their entry on the terrace, and all the ladies bring their thaalis , their thaalis contains the same things, like HER.

The ladies, bring thaalis in front of the moon, did the puja and turn to look at their husbands, through the strainer. Their husbands smiled and the ladies did aarti of their respective husbands.

Then, husbands come and took the water filled cup in their hands and make a sip of water to their wives, and after that some sweets too. Their wives smiled and bend down to touch their husbands feets, in a gratitude.

She saw all this, with tears flowing down from her cheeks uncontrollably. Not able to bear more, she turned and her eyes fell on the table where she kept thaali and other things. She slowly goes near the table and picked the thaali and sighed..

"Its seems, that I have to break my first Krva Chauth fast by myself only, he didn't came yet or I don't think he will come either".

She said her eyes again got moist as thinking that her husband don't come to break her fast, like every other ladies. She felt herself unlucky and started crying.

After some minutes of crying, she composed herself, and went downstairs. She come into a room, switch the lights on. And roam her eyes into a empty bedroom.

In bedroom, there is a big frame hanging just upon the bed, there is a pic of her and her husband wedding pic. All happy. She sees it n smile, remembering her wedding moments, then her eyes fell on the bed side table, there is a frame too, having their honeymoon pic and a single frame pic of her husband. She goes n picked that frame and started caressing it, saying as well...

"Manik, kha ho ap, apne kha tha that u will come today, u promised me, u never broke ur promise na, then what happened today, I'm missing you soooo much, plz aa jaiye naa..

I know, being a military officer, how tough is for you to take a holiday, and come all the way to your wife, just for the fast. But, what to do, this selfish heart, manta hi nhi, aisa nhi h I don't understand ur situation, I do. I know, how much important are you on the border, to save our country. To protect the country from the rivals, and I seriously proud on u for this...

But it's been 7 months, since u didn't come and it's almost a year of our Marriage now. Then, also there is no letter from you, to coming back home. Kab aaoge Manik. I remembered, when you r going to ur duty seven months before, you said u will come on krva chauth to break my fast with your hands, not by seeing your pic. Then, kya hua tumhare promise ka. Dekhna jb bhi tum aaoge na, I will not talk to you and don't even let u touch me...dekh lena.

Manik, I love you so much plz come soon na, ab aur intezar nhi hota mujhse..." She said nd started crying sitting on the bed.

She talked to her husband frame's, caressing n crying all the while, pouring her heart out. From quite a long time, she is waiting for her husband arrival, but almighty was just testing her patience, but she is strong enough all this period, but every things do have a limit, and now her limit of patience were broking bit by bit. Now she can't live without him anymore. She needed his warmth, love and affection. She wanted to feel his presence and crash herself on his arms. But all she can do is holding is frame, caressing it and remembering those moments, in which they both were together, happily.

After crying like hell, messing her kohl and make up, she stood up, and took the frame in her hands, walked out from the room, wiping her tears. And again, come on the terrace.

She place the frame on the table and lighted the diya, kept on the thaali and took the plate up on her hands and turned to do puja of the moon.

She did aarti of the moon, four three times, moving the thaali round. Then, place the thaali on the table, nd took strainer in her hands, and see moon through the netting, closed her eyes and pray for her husband long n healthy life.

She turned with her eyes closed, and now face the table which was behind her, when she was facing moon. She slowly opened her eyes to see the photo frame of her husband, but instead of the pic, she saw a man figure, blurry.

She blinked her eyes to see the view in front of her eyes, clearly to saw the man face. And when she sees the face, she couldn't believe what she is seeing.

Manikkkk.... (She murmured.)

Aiyappa, is he here really...

Naa, u must be hallucinating him.

Yes, u hallucinating, for sure. He can't be here. But what if..

Ok, if it is hallucination, he will disappear, when you close n again open your eyes.

Yes, ok lets do it.

She talked to her herself, and closed her eyes and after few seconds, she opened it..

Omg, he is still there..

Lets, try one more time, girl..

................

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy godddddd , He is still there again, smilingly looking at me. Fuckk.

She again got busy in herself talking and smiled, when she confirmed it that her husband really standing on the place, in front of her.

Time, stop for them, for a moment. Both looking at each other, with moist eyes, plus giving each other a toothy smile.

After seeing each other, rather absorb each other in their bodies, her husband Manik, lovingly called her...

"Nandini.." !!

____________________________

Nandini's Pov

I'm Mrs.Nandini Manik Malhotra. A 23 years old girl, married to a military officer, named Manik Malhotra. My marriage just complete 4 months, when my husband had to go for his duty, and I happily sent him, to protect us, our country, as I love n respect his job, not like some wives who feared to sent her husband on the border, I have faith in God, he is not let done anything to my man, or our country. I m not like a typical nagging wife. I'm modern, 21st century girl. And A teacher, who love to teach small small kids in a school. Lives in Delhi.

I completely happy with my job n life. But, I surely missed my husband presence beside me. I totally incomplete without him. As I fall in love with him since 3 years. Yes, me n Manik knows n love each other for almost 4 years, 3 years dating through letters and almost completing 1 yr of our marriage.

I remembered each n every thing related to him, and I kept all the letters safely in my wardrobe.

Before leaving, my Manik promised me that he'll come to me ASAP. If he not come early, then on the Karva Chauth, he will come definitely. And I trusted on him, as he never failed, completing his promise.

I waited, waited, n waited for him. In all these months, but only his letters came, not him. So, I started hoping that he'll come on Karva Chauth, as he said. I took all my hopes on that day.

Soon, that awaited day also came, but still I didn't get any info regarding his arrival of coming back. I start getting restless, but still keep little hope inside me.

That's why, I was sad, since the morning. But still, I did all the rituals, as some ray of hope was left in me, that he will come today, by hook or by crook. So, hoping that, I prepared everything, decorate the house, dinner, etc.

Living all alone in this big house, took all of my time to decorate it, and look decent. But, it's not like my possessive husband, left me here all ALONE. Just besides this house, is my sasural . I mean my in-laws house. They take extra care of me, as per my husband's warning. Hehe. But that doesn't mean, that they don't love me, they love me more than my parents do, I'm not their daughter-in-law, I'm their daughter. I love them so much. And I feel blessed to have them in my life.  My parents house is also near my house, just a 10 minutes difference. 

____________________________

Now, I'm standing on the terrace, gazing at the moon. And recalling Manik's words, how he promised me, but he didn't came. All my hopes got crashed, when I heard from my mother-in-law that Moon is up. And all the ladies went on the terrace, to see it. When I hear it, it took all my strength to control my tears in front of Mom n Dad. I hesitantly nodded. Looking at my condition, Mom understood that I'm upset, and needed some alone time.

So, she said, go to your house and broke your fast, seeing Manik's pic. I nodded and left.

I was really not in a mood to talk to her, and I'm glad she understands it.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard some sounds from the front of the terrace. Seeing the view, I got more hurt and left to our room. And cried my heart out while talking with the photo of Manik.

I composed myself and thought to broke my fast by seeing his pic only. I know he must be didn't get a holiday, for some major reason.

I come on the terrace and started the puja. I did aarti and saw the moon through the strainer and turned to see the photo of Manik. But instead of that, I saw...

HIM!

I thought, I'm hallucinating. But after few minutes, reality got strikes me..

AS, HE IS ACTUALLY THERE..not my hallucination.

He give me his best smile. And I too reciprocate. I kept on looking him, as I wanna absorb his presence all around my body. And make it believe to my every nerve, that the oxygen n blood of my vein, is there. IS HERE, NEAR ME.

And then, when called me, with ever so lovingly, I couldn't control myself anymore on my emotions, I place the strainer on the table, and ran to hug him, to touch him, to feel him, to embrace him.

He lifted me a little when I hug him. Tears started flowing down from my eyes, besides a smile too, which is not leaving my lips.

He twirl me, 2-3 times and then land me on the earth, still not broking the hug. I know as much as I need this hug, he needs more than that, becoz I know how much hard is for him to leave me, leave his family behind, here, and goes on the border. He needed more than this hug. To assure, that his family is safe n sound & I'm perfectly fit n fine and happy.

I stayed in his arms, and let him take how much time he wanted, to broke the hug.

And after feeling n assuring himself, he broke the hug and looked at me keenly..

Checking all of me, from head to toe, observing my every feature. I smiled on this act of him. And too started checking him out, from top to bottom. Hmm. He is in his officer uniform, looking dashing and handsome as usual. And maybe more than handsome.

How can someone look sooo hotttt in office uniform. *blush-blush*.

I blushed at my own thoughts and looked down, not daring to meet his intense gaze on me. Besides, if I see in his eyes, he instantly read my facial expression and got to know my thoughts as well.

I really wonder n surprised on that, how he come to know my thoughts every single time. I was lost thinking this when...

He held my chin and force me to look on him upwards..

I looked at him, and he smirked.. that means..

Damn!!

He again come to know what I thought abhi.. shitttt..

And he spoke..

"Ohh, toh my wifey, thinks that I'm looking hot in my uniform. Right.."

His voice, after a decade I'm hearing. For me it's not less than a decade, after 7 freaking months, I'm seeing my LOVE, my Life. Hearing his voice. My ears longed to hear this voice.

I again slipped into my thoughts, and then he called me, snapping back to the real..

Then, I remembered his words.. and prepared to answer him..

"Yes, why wouldn't I, after all my hubby is soooo hot, & handsome like a Greek God...every girl drool over him. But he is Mine, so I definitely think na.."

I answered him boldly, snaking my hands into his neck, pulling him closer. I whispered near his lips. And his expression was priceless..😄

As he didn't expected a bold reply, from his shy wife. He looked at me with wide eyes and his jaw drop, seeing my action and reply.

He looked at me shocked, and I couldn't control myself to kiss him. I kissed him on his cheek. A tight kiss it was.

I kissed him, and move to see his reaction on this, it took him some minutes to register what happened right now, and after registering it, he smirked and pulled me more close to him, by helding my waist and said...

"Aahha, my shy wifey become so bold, I see...what made my wife turn into this avatar..haan??"

He asked!

"Ahh, it's an after effects, of our spending 4 months on the bed only.."

I said, while seducively tracing a finger from his face to chin, from chin to his collarbone, and neck. He closed his eyes, restricted himself from groaning, as I very well knew what effect I had on him. And I smirked that the effect still the same, not even an inch it became less in all those months. I was about to move my finger more, but he held my hand just above his chest and open his eyes and looked at me..

"Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra, don't wake the monster up inside me, otherwise the consequences will gonna be so hard for you."

He said and looked at me devilishly, but I'm not scared by his looks, actually a little only, but how can I accept it, I'm Nandini Manik Malhotra after all.

I grab his collar, and pulled him more closer, though there is no gap between us, an air would pass with lots of difficulty, and I said..

"I'm ready for the consequences, Mr.Malhotra."

He smiled and hugged me, amidst saying..

I miss you so much, Nandini. I miss you so so much. I love u Jaan.

And I blushed, hearing Jaan from his mouth after so long. I hugged him back tightly.

I can't live without him!

I smiled on my thought and rested my head on his chest, listening my fav rhythm, his Heartbeats, while he rested his head over my head, and kissing my head now n then.

After a cozy moment, he spoke...

"So, my wifey ko bhuk nhi lagi, fast rakha bhi hai na.."  he said teasingly.

I abruptly broke the hug, and hit him on his shoulder tightly. He winced fakely and mouthed a sorry and laugh.

"How mean, Manik, ek toh maine pura din kuch nhi khaya na hi pani piya, tumhare liye bhuki rhi, upar se tum muje chidha rhe ho...huh."

I said and turned to other side from him, pretending to be angry.

"Aree aree, meri janeman, main toh majak kr rha tha.. chlo tumhara fast khulvate h, aur tumhe bhuk se ajaad krte h.." he said grabbing my shoulders, and dragged me to the table..

I smiled and picked the plate, and did an aarti of him, then put tilak on his forehead a little rice too, he silently standing there, smiling all the while, then I bend to touch his feets, but he stopped me, by grabbing my arms and kissed me on the forehead, I close my eyes, to feel his warm lips. Then, I handed him the cup of water, for making me drink a sip of it.

He took it from me, and made me drink it. After that, he picked the kaju barfi, from the plate and made me eat it.

"Ok, so done na, chlo bahut bhuk lagi hogi tumhe, dinner krte h.."

He said, after completed all the rituals, and started dragging me. But I stopped him.

"Abhi nhi, Mr.Malhotra... Apko kya lgta h, I didn't know u. Mujhe pta h tumne bhi fast rkha h, for my long life."

I said, and he shockingly looked at me. But soon, smiled sheepishly, scratching his neck. As he knows, he can't hide anything from me, I can read his mind, just like as he can, toh hiding anything from me, it's useless.

I smiled, and again picked the cup and made him drink it. But he held my hands, and stop me. I looked at him confusingly, then he said..

"I don't wanna drink this water, I want my special water.."

He said, and I frowned hard, as what special water, he is talking about. I looked at him again, all confused. And he smirked.

This! He said.

And before I say or understand anything, he pulled me, and smashed his lips on mine, harshly.

It took me a whole minute, to register the things, and when it strikes me. I too started responding..

He harshly nibbling, chewing, biting my lower lip, while I doing the same with his upper lip. Soon, the position changed of our lips, now he attacked my upper lip, and I, his lower lip, doing same.

We both are kissing each other, pouring all the love in it, like our life depends on it, not ready to broke it.

Manik deepened the kiss more, turned it completely wild and passionate. He bite my lower lip hard, to get the access of my mouth, tasting n relishing each corner of my mouth. And then soon we both started fighting for the dominance, tasting each other mouths, exchanging the saliva. He smiled when he is got his special water as the saliva, and we started kissing each other's tongue.

Then, finally we broke the kiss, panting so heavily. I joined my forhead into his. And after some minutes, we both open our eyes, and smiled.

And Manik start, pecking my lips, every now n then, gaining his breaths. He pecked my lips numerous time, then after take me into another kiss, this time he took both my lips and started sucking, biting and chewing them. I gave in to him, letting him do what he wants.

He is compensating the time, which we didn't spend together, make it up for me, for him, For US.

I slowly started responding to him, trying to match his passion, & force and then we kissed, kissed, kissed, and kissed.

We can't get enough of each other lips, never ever. But, alas we need to break apart, in solid need of breathe.

It tooks us at least 10-15 minutes to came back to normal pace. I wonder how many rounds we took, I didn't count even. Aahh.

"Wow, this was something.." he said dreamily. And looked at me.

I touch, my already thick lips which turned swollen now, ufff, this boy.. I tell u. I muttered some string of curses under my breath, before saying something to him.

"Monsterrrr..." I murmured looking at him angrily.

"Ohh hello, as if u didn't enjoyed.." he said as a matter of fact tone.

I blushed and look here and there, not wanting to gaze at him. He sheepishly smiled, and held my chin, and stretch it upward, making me looking directly at him.

He slowly take my face closer to him, &  trace my swollen lips with his thumb, caressing them lovingly. I gasped, feeling his cold thumb on my warm lips.

"Is it hurting.." he asked.

"No, u never ever hurt me, Manik. And besides, it is the proof that how much u love me, and how much u missed me." I replied near on his lips, and my lips unknowingly curved into a smile.

He smiled and my peck lips, few times. And then he hold my face and kissed it evey feature, first both my eyes, nose, both cheeks, and then chin.

Then, he slowly trail his lips to my earlobe and harshly bite it, after saying I love u..

My grip on his chest, was becoming tighter, after every kiss he gave me. And my body become stiff at it place. I'm totally drown into his kisses, that I didn't realise, when he slip my blouse strap from the right shoulder and started giving me wet kisses, making sure that not even an inch he could miss.

Then, he came to my neck and started his torture there too. Giving me pleasure and pain at the same time, pain through his hickeys. He bite, suck, nibble and lick the every area of my neck, throat and right shoulder. I arched my head more backward, giving him full access of my neck.

I moan, bite my lower lips, on his hickeys. Trying, not to moan too loudly. But his kisses, Damn. Are just too much to take in. He has the power, to make insane, & go crazy. I tightly hold his hair in my one tiny winy hand, as a fist, and for the support to stand still, I held his shirt tightly with my another hand. He is making me so hard to stand still, my knees were giving up now.

I need to stop him, we can't do this on terrace. And moreover, I badly need to eat something too. Just when I thought it, my stomach growled. Omg. Its so embarrassing. I need to stop him. Before my stomach, growled again.

Then I called him..

Manik.... No response.

Manikkk .... I again called. This time he just 'hmm'  .

Manik, we need to stop. I'm starving. And u too must be na.. I said calmly, in a sugary tone.

He stopped instantly and looked at me apologetically.

'Sorry, I forgot, chlo... Lets have dinner.'

He said and I nodded.

We came downstairs, hand in hand. And move to dinning room.

"Mani, u wait here... I heat up the food and then serve it here.. ok."

I said, making him sit on the chair and move to kitchen, to warm up the food. I was warming the food, which I made for Manik, all favorite dishes of him..

Just when, some pair of hands encircled my waist from behind, in a tight grip. I instantly recognize the touch, and smiled, and comfortably settled myself into his arms. In my Manik's warm arms.

Yes, it was Manik's hands, who else. He back hugged me, and rested his head in the crook of my neck and hairs. I touched his hands, with my one hand, which was on my waist and resume my work again.

We silently standing there, doing our respective works. Me, heating up the food, while my naughty hubby busy in giving me sweet tortures, with his open mouth kisses, on my neck, shoulder, earlobe and nape, nuzzling it all the while.

"Waise, Manik tum itni late kyun aaye, u know Mom dad and me.... all are waiting for you, since morning."

I said, still doing my work.

He stopped listening my words, but didn't leave me..

"Vo first toh my General Officer, doesn't allowing me and my team a holiday, & my team was constantly begging to him, finally he gave in.. but then, the train tickets wasn't available for today, so I freaked out, that how will fulfill my promise. I talked with Sir (General)  and then, Sir helped me, by giving his private jet, and with the help of it. I landed in here, on Delhi Airport...and in all this process, I got late, plus the Delhi traffic, u know.."

I calmly listened him and nodded and then asked..

"So, kitne din ke liye aaye ho.."

Listening, to this his face went pale, and he leave me, stood straight. I turned to see him, which was now moving here n there but not on me..I wanted him to see me, but I waited for him to speak. Seeing his expression I understood, that he didn't come to stay long.. but still I didn't budge him, let him first tell me then I will handle myself first, then him.

"Only for 2 days.." he said after some time.

And I went numb, my brain echoed his sentence again n again just for 2 days...

Tears, brimmed in my eyes again, words didn't coming out of my throat, but somehow I composed myself, before uttering something.

"Achaa.."  I said lowly.

"Nandini, don't be upset plz, u know aj kal attacks from neighborhood country are increased, every other day, they start firing and break the line. That's why all forces are on alert, and in amidst all this, no one is allowed to go home, for a single day even but somehow I managed to come today, for u, for fulfilling my promise. But will go back on the other day, at night. You know I can't risk my country, just to spend time with u. My country comes first, my first priority then anything. But I promise, jaise hi all this come to normal, I come running to u, with a long holiday package. Now, Plz smile.."

He said sensing my sadness, and explain me the situation, and trying to cheer me up.

I smiled, still with little sadness, but for him only, I expound myself, saying..

He will come soon, that time for long..

He reciprocate my smile, giving me his sweetest smile.

"Acha, ab tum jao fresh ho jao, I will serve dinner on the table."

I said, and he bobbed his head like a kid and turned to leave.

Meanwhile, I set up the dinning table and wait for him, after few minutes, he came and sat beside me. I stood up, in order to serve food on his plate. But instead of that, he hold my hand and pulled me on his lap.

I shriek a little, with the sudden pull and he smirked. Idiot.

He adjust me on his lap and spoke smilingly..

"Ab yha se serve kro, we eat in one plate. U make me eat,and I make u eat. Ok."

Aww. My cute sa husband is so romantic. I love him so so much. Kon khaega, he is a serious major officer of the country, who works in discipline, and very strict too. But I know, this side of him, is only n only for me and his family.

I smiled, thinking that and nodded to him, and started to serve the food.

Then, we make each other eat dinner with necessary talks, kisses. I tell him about my school kids and all the things which happened in all these months. And he told me his part of the story.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I conclude my first shot here..

Happy Karva Chauth to my married Girl Readers😂😂😘😘💕

Bore toh nhi hue...😂 . Quite long na..(4700+) words.😂

So, how's it? Plz btana.. 🙏 really needed your support and feedback.

First time I tried it.. this idea is not new I know, there are so many different stories on this plot are there. But, I really try hard to write something different on it. Hopefully, it come out nice. I really wanna write it on this topic, that's why I couldn't help and penned it down.

And about the title, you will understand in next shot. And who understand it, tell me..😜.

P.S.- And guys, next shot going to be bold, have highly mature content. That's why it's gonna be Private. So, u have to follow me to read next shot. The last one.

Next shot will depends on the response. Eagerly waiting.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Share.

Love Akansha..❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 4.3K 27
Ranked 6 in #manan on 26/04/23 After the Breakup, Nandini gets expelled.. She begs Manik to stop her but he doesn't, and she leaves forever.. Will th...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
889K 37.9K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
8.5K 816 12
Hi all, This story is from Male lead perspective. This is not completely my story. I read this story somewhere and I wanted to write this for MaNan...