Just One Look.

By DarkGreenGraveyard

"Are you afraid sometimes, afraid cause' you don't know where you belong?" It's a story about youth. Youth an... More

Just One Look.
I Can't Get No.
Little Wing.
Wild Thing.
D'yer Mak'er
I'm Gonna Crawl.
Who Are You.
All We Ever Wanted.
Walk Away.
Piano Man.
When A Blind Man Cries.
American Pie.
I'd Rather Go Blind.
You Really Got Me.
Have You Ever Seen The Rain.
If You Can't Give Me Love.
Dangerzone.
Bad Moon Rising.

Light My Fire.

1.3K 47 10
By DarkGreenGraveyard

Hey everyone! At this point I wanna say thank you to all of you for still reading my updates and commenting. It means a lot to me and I promise I will upload all my other stories very soon :*

------------------------------------------

He's ready to go. Dressed in black jeans and black converse and his white Led Zeppelin tshirt, one of the cigarettes he stole dangling from his lips as he walks down the semi dark street to Izzys apartment.

He had tried his best to get his hair in control, but still it's all fuzzy around his head, making him look like a homeless dog, but it's slowly starting to get longer, past his collarbones, what won't make it less fuzzy, but probably slightly smoothed down.

Maybe he just needs a cap or a hat or something to keep his hair from falling all over his eyes, but somehow he likes it like that. Somehow he likes everything tonight.

More than ever, cause' he has the feeling that life is looking up. It's a small spark of hopefullness, wherethefuckever coming from, but he is in a fuckin' good mood when he climbs up the stairs, entering Izzys already pot infused one room apartment, saying hello to Izzys drugged out buddy, who turns out to be named Anthony, then sitting on the couch next to Izzy, watching a high Axl rolling up another joint.

Axl gives him a wide smile, with hazy eyes, his crooked teeth looking just adorable and Slash grabs a beer from the fridge. He's in the mood to get drunk today and it seems to be the perfect night for that.

"Was about time for a night like that", Izzy says, grabbing the joint from Axls hands and lighting it, "no bitching. No goddamn titties being rubbed in our faces-"

"I don't really complain about titties in my face, man."

"Agreed, Slasher!"

"Yeah but c'mon, I've something better than titties!"

And he fumbles a small back of coke from his pocket, pouring some on the desk and preparing four thick lines with a piece of greedy pizza carton. "Who's in?"

"Nah...", Axls shakes his head, while Slash is already on his knees, grabbing his hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah, bend for me, baby", Izzy says with a stupid smirk, then lays a hand to Slashs head to push him down, patting his head when he snorts it in one go, his eyes going watery from the burning powder thats spreading in the inside of his nose.

"Good boy!"

But Slash slaps his hand away, laughing. "Fuck you! Ugh...shit...", he stands up, then throws himself back to the couch, his eyes shut, his breath hitching.

"What?", Izzy asks as he and Anthony do their lines as well.

"Strong stuff..."

"That's not your first time doing coke, is it?"

"No."

"Don't lie you pussy!"

"Yeah fuck you, Iz. Yes. First time."

"See? That's why I love that guy. No fuckin' hesitating."

"On his knees for you in an instant!"

They all laugh like idiots, while Slash slowly gets used to his fastened heartbeat, his breath calming again. It's like hot, burning energy spreading all through him. He gulps down the rest of his beer in one go, earning cheering and yelling, then immediately goes for
the next.

Everybody is already high as fuck, so he gotta hurry, right?

---

It's about one hour and five beers later that Slash suddenly notices Izzy checking the watch every few seconds, before sharing a long, weird look with Anthony.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...ya' guys wanna go outside?"
"Sure. We need more alcohol anyway."

"Good. Cause' we kinda have to drop something."

Axl snorts quietly at that, but says nothing, so Slash just shrugs his shoulders, grabbing for his shoes.

---

They are standing in the middle of a dark park, directly beside a bigger construction site, when Izzy tells them to wait and quickly heads of with Anthony following.

Slash sits down on the ground then, having some wine. "They are going to sell drugs, are they?"

Axl joins him on the ground at that, looking all grumpy as he lights a cigarette. "Sure.Anthony...who the fuck is that guy? He's not his friend, just a fuckin' drug buddy."

"Yeah probably..."

"Nah, whatever."

"Gives us access to all the stuff right?", and he gets half a package of coke from his jacket, showing it to Axl.

"Fuck where ya' got that from?"

"Izzy left it on the desk."

"You stole it?", Axl asks in a mixture of shock and amusement, but Slash shakes his head.

"Nope. I just took it sayin', that's mine now! and he just nodded, probably not even paying attention."

He opens it, looking for something to pour it onto, but finding nothing, so he grabs for Axls arm.

"Hey!"

"Don't move, dumbass."

He quickly forms a line on Axls underarm, leaning over it. It's done in a second, his nostrils burning like fuck and his head spinning, so he stays like he is, trying to surpress the impulse to place a kiss to Axls arm that's still laying on his knees.

But it's too inviting and he's still so cheerful, so sure that things are going to become better, that he just leans in, pressing his parted lips to Axls wrist.

Axl jerks, but doesn't pull away, so Slash lets his lips brush over the soft, warm skin in a feathery touch. Axl hisses, sucking in a sharp sounding breath. "What are you...doing?"

"Nothing..."

A tiny lick, then a small bite and Axl jerks again, a soft moan falling from his lips. Slash smiles against him, biting all the way up to the crook of his arm.

When Axl moans again, he stops, cause' damn, the sound of it makes him hard. He's breathing a little too fast as he holds the bag in the air, shifting slightly on the ground to get his hard-on in a less painful position.

"You want?"

Axl stares at it for a second, probably blushing in the darkness, but then he suddenly nods, surprising them both. Slash offers him his arm and pours some on it, making Axl look at it warily.

"What's going to happen?"

It's whispered.

"Uh...not much in fact. It burns in your nose. Your pulse may be quicker. It's like a small rush of enthusiasm. Like...like a sudden ball of energy exploding in your belly."

Axl gives him an unbelieving look. "Dude..."

"What?"

"You sound like a bad poet..."

"Fuck you, I just tried to explain it."

They both laugh stupidly, before Axl finally leans down to snort it. His head immediately snaps back and he presses a hand to his nose, his fingers going tight around Slashs arm. "Ah shit!"

"What?!"

"Stings like a motherfucker, man!"

"You're just a pussy."

"Shut up," Axl opens his eyes slowly then, as he removes the hand from his facen, "ugh...feels like it's all stuck in between my nose and my throat."

Then his eyes lower, looking at his fingers. His grip loosens, his fingers starting to brush over the skin until there are goosebumps spreading all over Slashs arm.

Slash can hear his own heartbeat pulsing through his ears and he's not sure if it's from the coke or from their closeness. He sighs. Then looks around to see if the other two are coming back, before slowly, very damn slowly, tilting his head, leaning in to kiss the side of Axls throat.

Axls fingers tighten around his arm again, but he lets him, even when he starts sucking.

"Shit, I'm dizzy...", Axls breaths out, his adams apple vibrating against Slashs lips with the words. But Slash doesn't stop, encouraged by Axls small sounds of comfort, until Axl shoves him away softly. "Don't..."

"Why?"

"Cause' I don't wanna explain a boner..."

"You're hard?"

Slash can't help but smirk, altough it costs him a lot of courage to ask. Axl says nothing. Then he clears his throat. "Uh...just...uhm...check?"

Slash is too stunned to immediately do what he is told, but he reaches out then, his fingers gliding over Axls thigh, then higher, hesistantly touching his crotch, feeling that indeed he is hard.

"Axl?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you...uhm ...have...no, forget it..."

"What?"

"It's ok. Forget it. Really."

"Ok...?"

They can hear footsteps coming near then, as the other two approach them again and Slash quickly removes his hand from Axl to have another sip of his wine, before Izzy apears and kicks against his boot.  "Alright, lets get some more booze, man."

---

Slash is utterly drunk when he finds himself in the darkness on Izzys floor. He's not even sure how he came there, what frightens him slightly, but he knows that he desperately needs something to drink, so he crawls to his feet, searching his way to the bathroom to have some water from the sink.

His neck hurts like fuck and it's slightly weird to not know which time it is or anything, the starting hangover not really helping for the intimidating feeling.

He walks back, trying to be as quiet as possible as he finds the place where he had been sleeping, just because there's a small, hard pillow from the couch laying to his feet. He sits down, rubbing his face and trying to get a clear view of his surroundings and his state of mind.

He's slightly afraid, maybe some aftershock of all the coke he had, so he just listens to his own heartbeat until there's a quiet whisper from the other side of the room.

"Slash?"

His belly jumps unpleasantly.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Right here."

It's too fuckin' dark to see something, but he can feel Axl crawling nearer to him.

"Axl? Why are we still here, man..."

"Cause' Izzy passed out, Anthony left and you felt asleep right on the floor."

"Oh..."

There's a cool hand at Slash knees as Axl tries to make out his position. "Axl?"

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid..."

"What?"

"I'm fuckin' afraid...I dunno why..."

"Uh...", Axl sighs, patting his knee awkwardly, "...don't?"

"Can't help it..."

"Don't do that much coke."

"Too late?"

"Yeah...too late..."

Slash keeps on breathing calmy, but it's fucking difficult to not panic. "Fuck, Axl...fuck..."

"Calm down, damn", and he pats his knee again.

"Can't..."

"Uh...ok...come here."

Slash crawls slightly forward until he feels Axls arms around him as he pulls him into a sitting embrace, shyly stroking his back. "Calm down...you're save and everything...."

"Ok...", and he really means it now, Axls presence making him relax again. They sit like that for a while until Axl shifts. "Could you...kiss my wrist again?"

Slash doesn't answer, but softly grabs for Axls hand, placing kisses to his wrist just like in the park, up his whole arm. Axl shivers, his fingers jerking slightly. "My neck?"

Slash obeys, leaning in, Axls skin feeling all warm as his mouth draws a line just under Axls jaw. "What...now?"

Axls hand encloses his wrist again and he guides him to his zipper very slowly, ignoring the way Slashs breath hitches. 'Axl...we are at Izzys damn floor' he wants to say but instead he opens it, his fingers nudging against his dick and Axl moans very damn quietly. "Why...now...?"

"Cause' I want it...now..."

"You...want me?"

He slips his hand inside of Axls underwear and pulls his smooth,hard dick out carefully.

"I...yes...", Axl breaths, the difficulty of controlling his voice clearly audible. Slash has to smile as he starts rubbing, cause' now here's the ultimate proof that Judy had never been right at all.

"Kiss me?", Axl asks, but as Slash presses his lips against Axls, he pulls away, shaking his head.

"No...I meant...", his hand is at Slashs head, almost tenderly pressing him down as he seemingly isn't able to speak out loud what he wants. Slash tenses for a second, but he has done it before, so he lets his mouth touch the tip of Axls dick, licking around the head and sucking a little, causing Axl to press a hand to his own mouth.

Slash rubs his shaft while sucking at the tip, until Axl stops him again by his hair. "I can't come in here...going to be a mess..."

"And what now?"

"I don't know..."

"Axl?"

"What?"

"I might...might...I could swallow it..."

"No."

"Not?"

"No...that's gay..."

"We did worse...don't you think?"

"But no..."

"I will do it."

"No. Just no. Fuck..."

"Why?"

"No."

"But why?"

"Cause'....damn, fuck, cause' Judy never does, ok?!"

It's a little too loudly spoken, so Slash shushes him. "Shh...stay quiet, man. I will do it. Fuck Judy."

"No...Sla-", but he has already lowered his head again, starting to suck a little braver. Axl tenses, curses quietly, then his dick swells and pulses in Slash mouth, warm cum hitting the back of his throat.

Slash gags, but it's less difficult than expected so he manages it without spitting, leaning his forehead against Axls knee as he swallows spit all over again to get rid of the strange taste and the stickyness in his mouth. It's not working, but he doesn't care that it's slightly unpleasant, cause' damn, it's Axl, right?

"Was that good?", he asks then, all breathy, but Axl doesn't answer, just keeps sitting in silence.

"Not?"

"It's...the fuckin' first time somebody has done that for me..."

"Oh. Great!"

"What 'great'?!"

"It's cool it has been me."

"You're a weirdo, Slasher."

"Yeah, maybe...", and he grins. He doesn't know where all the courage comes from, but something in Axls behavior has changed since that talk on the couch and it gives him more certainty that he maybe could get rid of Judy and he knows by now that that's what he wants. "Axl are we going to stay here?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna go outside now. Let's move to the couch."

Axl stands up with Slash following, laying down right next to him with his head on Axls chest. "Can I stay like that?"

"Yes.", Axl simply says while Slash feels himself getting all sleepy again.

"You're warm..."

"Shut up and sleep. And...uh...thank you...or something..."

Slash just smiles, burying his face to Axls belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...