We're Different🗸

By WittyKa

This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on the... More

Meeting the Children Part One
Meeting the Children Part Two
Meeting the Children Part Three
Meeting the Children Part Four
Meeting the Children Part Five
Meeting the Children Part Six
Meeting the Children Part Seven
Meeting the Children Part Eight
Meeting the Children Part Nine
Meeting the Children Part Ten
Meeting the Children Part Eleven
Meeting The Children The Final Part
Rage and Anger
The Beautiful Night Sky
Aaron is Not Human
Shadow
The Phoenix
Demon vs Zodiac
Demon Army
The Vampire King
She's Gone
Running
An Old Friend
Fresh Air
Not Our Last Good Byes (Last Chapter)
WOW!
????
Rewriting
Done

Kidnapped

17 1 2
By WittyKa

{Edited}

I felt two hands grab my hips and pull me back. Then I felt arms wrap around me.

"Get Off Of Me!" I yelled.

I saw everyone look at us. I looked to see who it is and it's Shadow. Damn it! I tried to get out of his arms. After a couple minutes of trying to get loose,  came up with an idea

"If you don't let go of me, how will I kiss you" I said

He immediately let go of me. I turned around and face him. I lifted my hand and punched him. He went flying. I turn around and ran towards my friends. I look down and see them at the river. I walk to the edge and started to slide down the tree. In the middle of sliding down, someone grabbed me and lifted me up. I banged my fist their arms. We landed in front of my friends. My back is against his chest. I see my friends coming towards us. Before they took another step they went flying back. The guy turned me around to face him and I see Aaron. Then I heard someone grab one of my friends. I turn around and see Shadow dragging Capricorn over.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled

"Aaron wants everyone, mainly him to see what he will do" Shadow said

Shadow let go of Capricorn. Capricorn turned around and faced us. I was turn to my right. I see Aaron standing in front of me. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up a little bit. He wrapped his right arm around my back and he pulled me in a little bit. Now my stomach is touching his stomach almost near his V-line.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" I asked

He didn't say anything. Then he started to lean in. My eyes widen. I hear Capri being held back by Shadow. Then a second later Aaron's soft warm lips met mine. A couples seconds of him kissing me, I started to feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth. I blocked him from entering by making my teeth a shield. After a couple seconds of trying to get in he squeezed my butt. I opened my mouth a little bit without realizing it. Then I felt something explore in my mouth. I felt a shiver go down my back. He tighten his grip and I closed my eyes. Then after a couple minutes he back away. A trail of saliva are connect to each of our tongues. I closed my mouth and wiped the saliva away. I looked at Capricorn and he looks pissed. Capri broke free of Shadow's grip and ran over to us and punched Aaron. Aaron flew back. Before I could say something, someone wrapped their arms around my waist and flew up.

"Let's go, Aaron!" Shadow yelled.

I looked at Aaron and saw him nodded. He flew up. I look down and see everyone looking up. Then i was thrown up in the air. I look down to no one in sight catch me. I sighed. I closed my eyes to concentrate to get my phoenix wings. Before I could, someone caught me. I opened my eyes and see Shadow.

"Why did you threw me up in the air?" I asked

"I felt like it"

I glared at him. Then I noticed that he's carrying me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck once I noticed how high we are. Then I felt something bite my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked

He didn't answer. Then I started to feel sleepy. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier every second. Then a minute later I fell asleep.

I'm running through forest, waving my child arms, chasing my big brothers. Soon we reached a big empty field. Then the next thing I saw was fire.

"I'm scared" I whined

I started to tear up. Then one of my brother picked me up. I looked to see Ian. I grabbed his shirt and buried my face in his shirt. I closed my eyes and started to cry. After a couple seconds I heard a voice whisper and the voice did not belong to my brother. I opened my eyes and see all of family members dead. All of their lifeless bodies is in a circle around me. Then I noticed that I'm the height I am now. I looked around and see my friends's bodies laying around my family members and I see that they're all lifeless.

"Do you like what you see" a demonic voice said

I looked around and see no one.

"Who's there?" I asked

"You're boyfriend of course"

"What?"

I turned to my left and see Aaron. He has blood all over him.

I woke up and sat up. I started to pant. What was that? I put my hand on my head and started to take deep breaths. I noticed that I'm sitting on a black bed and red sheets are covering me. Then I felt something around my wrist and ankles. I concentrated to melt them. After thirty minutes I opened my eyes and see them the way they are. What the hell?

"You won't be able to melt these ones"

I looked up and see Shadow. I glared at him. He walked over to me. He sat on the bed. I started to back up. He scooted towards me. My back met the board of the bed. He stopped and climbed on the bed. He grabbed my ankles, pulled me towards him, he let go of my ankles, then he grabbed my wrist and pinned them next to my head. His knees are next to my thighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little scared

He didn't say anything. He leaned in closer. He put his lips on my neck and started to kiss my neck done to my collarbone. As he was kissing my neck he almost kissed my sweet spot.

"Aaron is going to kill you" I said

 He leaned back and looked at me.

"Not if he finds out"

My eyes widen. I tried to pull my wrists out of his grip but he tighten his grip every time I tried to pull. I stopped pulling when he started to hurt me. I looked up at him and see him smiling. Before I could even think about what he was going to do next, I felt a pair of lips on mine. Then I felt something enter my mouth and I already knew what is what. I bit his tongue while trying not to bite my tongue in the process. He leaned back. He let go of my left wrist, lifted his hand and then slapped me across the face. I still feel the impact on my cheek. I looked at him.

"You never do that" he growled

"Yes I can"

He growled. He stood up and pulled me up. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Then i heard chains unlock. I look at the chains that are on my ankles and wrists. They are not on me. I smiled. Then I felt myself being lifted up. Shadow lifted me up and put me over his right shoulder. Then he started to walk. I just noticed that I'm wearing a red and black night gown. After a couple minutes he reached a humongous room. It has a long black couch and a black wooden table in front of it. Then Shadow threw me on the couch. He pointed his index finger at me.

"I'm going to get Aaron, so don't move"

Then he walked away. Dumb ass. I stood up and started to walked around. I started to walk up the stairs. After a minute, I made it to the top. I took a step and I heard someone whisper something. Then I heard someone groan in pain. I ran towards the noise. It got louder and louder. I got to the door that it was coming from. The door was slightly open. I opened the door more enough so I can peek in. Once I peeked in, I immediately regretted opening the door and running towards the noise. I slammed the door shut and ran down the hallway. I ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch. I laid down. I can't believe I walked into people having sex. I covered my eyes with my hands. Wait, it's too early to be doing that stuff. I stood up and see a male standing in front of me. I jumped and put my hand on my chest.

"You scared the fuck out of me" I said

I looked at him closer. He has horns by his ears and the top of his head but more towards the front. He has black eyes, brown hair. He is just wearing a cloak that is covered with crow feathers. He is wearing black skinny jeans. And he's barefoot. He also has a little point to his ears.

Picture of him

"Why are you here human?" he asked

Rude. I just looked at him. Then he grabbed my wrist and asked again.

"Why are you here?"

"Shadow and Aaron kidnapped me"

He let go of my wrist. Then he smirked.

"I'm guessing you're Libra"

"Yes, why?"

He just smirked.

"You're pretty hot for a shorty"

"Don't call me short" I called

Then i blushed when I remembered of what he said. Hot? Me? Come on, he must me high or something if he thinks I'm hot. I looked at him. Then I see he's not there.

"Where did he...?"

"Looking for me?"

I jumped and looked behind me. I see him standing there.

"Yes, I wanted to know your name"

"Alex"

"And I'm guessing you're a demon also"

He nodded his head yes. I turned back around. I just sat there, then I felt something pierce through my neck. I moved my self to my right. I put my hand on my neck and looked to my left. I see blood slowing dripping down his chin.

"What the fuck?"

"Naughty Mouth, I have to punish you now"

"Keep your filthy hands off of her!"

I turn to see Aaron. I never thought I'll be happy to see him. I smiled. I got off of the couch and ran towards him. I reached him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his arms wrap around me. I broke the hug and looked at him while smiling. Then I saw him look at my neck. He put his hand next to the bite on my neck.

"Who did this?" he asked concerned.

I stood up on my tippy toes and whispered who bit me. I backed up a little bit and I saw his expression turn from concern to pissed off. He walked over to Alex, lifted his fist, but before he could punch him, Alex disappeared. I started to shake. Then I felt hands on my shoulder.

"I'm taking her" Alex said

Once Aaron turned around all I could see was darkness. After a couple seconds later, I see a lake. I walked over to the lake. This is the lake that we stopped near when we were searching my mother. Once I said mother in my head, I started to remember what happen at the castle and I started to tear up. I sat down on the dirt.

"Why....why me?" I whispered.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up with tears in my eyes and my face all red. I see its only Alex. I looked down at my lap.

"I hate when woman cry" I heard him say

I wiped my tears away and tried to think about something else but I couldn't. Then I felt more tears form in my eyes and roll down my pale cheeks.

"Come here" he said

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. A second later, my side met his chest. And now I'm in his lap. While I was crying in his arms and lap I felt my eyes started to heavy. I wiped the tears away and looked up at him. I see a worried expression on his face. Why does he look worried? I looked back down and leaned my head against his chest.

"Why does he get every girl?" I heard Alex whisper.

What does me mean by that?

Hey Guys! I hope you liked or loved this chapter. I probably made some people really mad when Shadow tried to make Libra do somethings back but she's not that kind of girl. Well, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 62 21
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
571K 14.7K 107
Featuring Aries, Taurus, Gem-- Let's just face it, you already know the zodiacs! If you love the zodiacs as much as I do, this is the place to go! Fe...
19K 244 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
159K 4.3K 49
No one wants to be a stranger, especially not in a house full of complete strangers. So, what happens when you put together 24 Zodiacs into a mansion...