A Really Crazy Love Story (Je...

By yay4lyfe

Jean is your typical high school nobody. He's really quiet and shy, and he doesn't have much friends. One day... More

Chapter 1 (Jean's P.O.V)
Chapter 2 (Marco's P.O.V)
Chapter 3 (Jean's P.O.V)
I'M SORRY.
Chapter 4 (Marco's P.O.V)
Chapter 5 (Marco's P.O.V)
Chapter 6 (Jean's P.O.V)

Update

70 3 1
By yay4lyfe

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm having a really hard time writing this story. When I first started writing this story, I had a lot of time on my hands. I didn't have a job then, and I was always bored, so I started this story as a hobby. Things have changed since then. I started college and I got a job to help pay for my tuition fees. The workload was ridiculous. By the end of the day, I was too tired to do anything else but sleep, whereas I used to write as soon as I got home in the past. Wattpad was the last thing on my mind. In fact, I had to delete Wattpad on my phone because of storage issues. However, every time I check my email, I get bombarded with comments to continue A Really Crazy Love Story. And as much as I want to, I just can't. So from now on, I'm going on hiatus. I'm not going to continue writing until my life becomes a little more manageable. I am extremely sorry for disappointing you guys. You guys have been amazing. I am truly grateful for your love and support. Anyway, thank you for reading this, and  hopefully, I'll be back soon.

                                                                                                                                          -Yay4lyfe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...