Wrong Number (Lauren/You)

By HistoricCemetery

Lauren texts you thinking you're Dinah. What happens when she finds out you aren't? G!P Lauren, AU story More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII

XIV

13.1K 519 263
By HistoricCemetery

Lauren POV:

I got in my car and made my way to the closet super market. Once I was there I got out and got everything she asked for, when I was in line, I got a text and I saw it was from her, I read it and rolled my eyes.

Y/N 😍: Can you also get some juice please babyyyy

Lauren: I'm already in line but you're lucky you're cute 🙄

Y/N 😍: on no then nevermind babe

Lauren: nah I'm getting it

I put my phone back in my pocket before she could answer. I turned the the person behind me.

"Uh, do you think you can hold my spot please? I just need to go get something real quick." I asked him.

"Girlfriend cravings?" He asked and I giggled.

"Something like that."

"Go ahead." He said and I quickly went over and grabbed some juice boxes.

"Thank you." I said once I got back.

"No problem." He replied.

I paid for everything and loaded it up in my car. I sat in my car and pulled out my phone and texted the group chat.

Lauren: guys I'm going over her house to watch some movies, would it be too much if I got her flower?

Mani 🐻: are my eyes forsaken me?

Mani 🐻: THE Lauren Jauregui is thinking of getting a girl flowers?

Lauren: ha ha ha

Lauren: I'm being serious

Ally ☀️: do you know what her favourite are?

Lauren: yeah, Y/F/F

Camz 🍌: y'all she answered that without even thinking

Dinah 👑: she is SPRUNG

Camz 🍌: Sprungregui

Lauren: you guys are annoying bye

I rolled my eyes and put it in my pocket. I looked up and saw a flower stand, screw it. I want to make a good impression on her, a way to show her I'm serious about this.

I went up to the stand and bought her a single Y/F/F. I placed the flower on the passenger seat and started driving to her place. Once I got there, I parked in the apartment complex parking lot, got everything out and held the flower between my teeth, not wanting to crush it. I got in the elevator and went up to her floor, once I got there, I banged on the door with my foot.

"Babe, open the door!" I said as best as I could with the flower in my mouth. A few seconds later, the door opened and my breath caught in my throat. She was just wearing a pair of grey joggers, a white shirt and her hair was up in a messy bun. She's so breath takingly beautiful.

"Need some help?" She asked and I nodded. She grabbed some bags from me hand and we walked into her kitchen and set everything down.

"This is for you." I said taking the flower out of my mouth and handing it to her.

"Aww baby, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." I said putting my hands in my pocket, giving her a sly smile. She smiled and walked up to me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek and I couldn't help but blush.

"You look so cute when you blush." She teased.

"Shut up." I said giggling.

"Make me." She said and my eyes widened.

"On our date." I said wrapping an arm around her waist.

"When is that gonna be?" She wrapped her arms around me neck.

"Friday? I'll pick you up at eight." I said and she nodded, removing her arms and started putting everything away, and the flower in a vase.

She turned around and leaned against the counter, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look really good." She said and bit her lip.

"And you're wearing the hoodie you were wearing in the selfies you sent me when you thought I was Dinah." She said and smiled. I looked down and noticed just that.

"I didn't even notice." I told her, she grabbed a bag of chips and grabbed my hand in the other.

"Let's go cuddle." She said and lead me to her room.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." I said and she giggled.

I laid down and she laid next to me, resting her head on my chest.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever you want to babe." I told her and she nodded, putting a random movie.

I started playing with her hair and she let out a content hum.

I could really get used to this.

"Me too." I heard her say. Wait what?

"I said that out loud?" I asked and she giggled.

"Yup."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, it's cute, like you." She said poking my cheek and I groaned.

"Just watch the movie." I said and she giggled again.

*

It's eleven now, I've been here for seven hours, I think it's time for me to go.

"Babe, I'm gonna go." I said but I didn't get an answer. I looked down and saw her with her eyes closed. I smiled and tried getting up but she just held me tighter.

"Noooo, stay." She said with her eyes still closed.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I laid back down and wrapped my arms around her. I turned off the tv and closed my eyes with a smile on face.

Now I could really get used to this.

I just really hope I don't wake up with morning wood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
155K 4.1K 50
You accidentally text Dinah thinking it was your best friend and things start to happen. You both have secrets, can you push through them? (gxg and t...