Living With The Shaytards

By KLBaddieTrim

Follow Jewel Butler on her adventures through family troubles, teenage moods, and her intense love triangle. More

Living With The Shaytards
Chapter 1: Jewel Butler
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Selfies
Chapter 5: I told Dad
Chapter 6: Soup Face
Chapter 7: Why So Serious?
Chapter 8: My Creepy Stalker
Chapter 9: Skating >:(
Chapter 10: The Fault In Our Stars
Chapter 11: Sunday
Author's Note 2
Chapter 12: Photo Albums (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Photo Albums (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Craving Menchies
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 3)
Chapter 15: New Girl
Author's Note 3
Chapter 16: That Insanely Cute Guy
Chapter 17: Letting Your Brother Text Your Crush
Chapter 18: Bike Accident
Chapter 19: Jessica's Party
Chapter 20: Ugly face
Chapter 21: Smiles & Dimples
Chapter 22: MOVING?!
Chapter 23: Goodbye James
Chapter 24: Idaho
Chapter 25: VIDCON
Chapter 26: Neighbours
Chapter 27: The Guy Living Next Door
Chapter 28: Aren't You Guys The Shaytards?
Chapter 29: Sleepover!!
Chapter 30: Nosebleed
Chapter 31: Ice Cream and Smarties
Chapter 32: I Bit An Arm (Part 1)
Chapter 32: I Bit An Arm (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Ladylike
Chapter 34: No, I Can't
Chapter 35: Picture
Chapter 36: Promise
Chapter 37: Confession
Chapter 38: What's a Period?
Chapter 39: Argument
Chapter 40: Rebel
Chapter 41: Finale

Chapter 4: Mean Girls

6.7K 80 9
By KLBaddieTrim

After school, I couldn't invite Luke over. He was at a dentist appointment. So I was a good girl and wentup to my room to do homework. But Zeke was right infornt of my door. 

"Excuse me," I said to Zeke.

Zeke whimpered and lied down. 

5 seconds passes...

I was staring at him. He was staring back looking up at me.

I think Zeke doesn't want me to do homework. I reach over to open the doorknob. Zeke stood and jumped on me. I fell back on the wooden floor. My back hurt so much! I yelled, "OOWWWWWW!!!!" really loud. Then I heard Daxton crying. I sat up rubbing my back. I winced. 

"Bad dog!" I said harshly to Zeke.

Zeke whimpered and ran away. I went to the kitchen to eat cereal. 

"Jewel! You were so loud. Lower you're voice!" Mom said quietly rocking the baby.

"How could I? Zeke jumped on me and I fell! My back hit the ground!"

Mom ignored me and contiuned rocking the baby.

I sighed. I went over to the baby. "I'm sorry for making you cry, Daxton." I kissed his forehead.

Daxton opened his eyes and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"Isn't that adorable?" Mom asked. I nodded.

I went to my room and continued to do homework.

I was done around 5:00PM and I went to the backyard to get some fresh air. 

Brock, Avia, Emmi, and Gavin were playing there. I sat on the ground and watched them. Then I got bored and went inside.

I texted Luke to see if he was busy or not. I waited for 3 minutes. No reply.

I didn't know what to do. I went to Mom and asked her what I should do.

"Clean your room."

"Check."

"Umm... Vacuum the whole house."

I went to vacuum the house. I was that bored. I cleaned the windows. I mopped the floors. I rinsed the table. I dusted the furniture. I folded laundry. I basically did everything. 

I sat on the couch, "What to do. What to do." I thought

Then I got a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. I washed the car. While I was washing the car, some of the popular girls walked by. They saw me.

"Eww is she washing the car?"

"Gross! I bet she's washing all the bird poop off her car!" They giggled.

These 3 girls. Just like in Mean Girls. Once at school, I overheard them talking about the Shaytards and saying they met them and they went to my house to spend time with them. Everyone believed them except me and Luke. They tell everyone they go to our house on Saturdays but they don't want my dad to film them. They said he offered and was very nice. They are obsessed with the Shaytards. I wondered in my head, what if they found out I was part of the Shaytards family? How would they react? I evilly smirked.

Should I ask Dad and be part of the vlogs?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887 299 24
The thread between miracles and reality is a fine line. The calm and collected Skylar Forbes lets the ghost of her past sail. As she treads down the...
27.3K 2.1K 27
A Zac and Fatima Story 😌👌🏾
6.6K 156 16
(Sequel to Just Friends?) Now that the secret is out, Shayne and Olivia finally embrace being out as a couple. They deal with the ups and downs of re...
51 0 24
Bridgette Evans is your typical teenage girl. She hangs out with her best friend, fights with her mom, and has a crush on a cute guy. However, things...