NYCWattCon

By KellyAnneBlount

Check out this book for details about NYCWattCon! Link For Your FREE Ticket/s to NYCWattCon: https://www.eve... More

NYCWattCon
The Basics
The Details
It's Happening!!!!!
PANEL 2 - IMAGINE ... MEETING THE WATTPAD STARS
Break/Lunch Time
More Coming Soon...

Panel 1 - HOW TO BE AWESOME ON WATTPAD - with Q&A

113 10 0
By KellyAnneBlount

PANEL 1 – HOW TO BE AWESOME ON WATTPAD

LDCrichton – one of the Wattpad 4, a group that hosts weekly twitter chats, hosts interviews with big-name authors, and writes content for sponsored stories, and creates tutorial videos for Wattpad users. Leah tells us what it's like to be part of Wattpad's coolest foursome.

XxSkater2Girl16xX – multiple Wattys wins! How does this girl do it? Jordan tells us, and shares her popular writing advice.

cold_lady19 – has more followers than most of us have reads, a jaw-dropping 452,000. OMG! What's the secret of Wattpad popularity?

knightsrachel – from tackling tough topics in her writing such as mental illness to winning multiple Watty Awards, Rachel is a huge success on Wattpad. She'll share with us her top tips on writing compelling content and how to build a great fan base.

Kelly Anne Blount (chair) – creator of the Wattpad Block Party events which have featured hundreds of Wattpadders and amassed over a million reads, and a Wattpad Star and USA TODAY Bestselling Author.

This panel celebrates everything great about getting more involved in Wattpad – from being an ambassador to racking up reads, to running a competition, to hosting a twitter chat. Some of Wattpad's most connected users and biggest community givers talk about how to get the most out of Wattpad, whether you're a reader or a writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
162K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
86K 249 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
236K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...