With Me Forever

By Bella_R5_

•|| Squeal to If I can't be with you||• ~book 2~ Ross and Riker.. Riker and Ross.. Rikoss."love Conquers Ever... More

Goodbye Riker
phone Calls
Bromance?
Rydellington?! Nope.
Ready Set Rock!
Rehersals
Breakeven
THE WATTYS
Rikington?
Damn Rocky.
What The Hell.
Party Time!!
I Still Care..
You have a Choice.
Okay.
Ross.. please?
Tour!!
My Hero.
Breathing.
The Secret
Oh Snap...
Freaking Laura!
Im sorry!
RIKOSS
What do i do?
Apologies
I love you
YAYY
OH HELL NO.
Problems
Cancelations?
Doctor, Doctor
please read
Surgery
Tour is Over.
a/n
Leaving
Happy Thanksgiving !!
You what?!
i miss you
Ross who?
road to Recovery
News!!
busted.
Christmas Eve Party
New Book update
coming closer
Authors note
The End
Thank you:)

What If?

321 18 9
By Bella_R5_

Riker's point of view

How could I get so mad that I hit Ross and didn't even realize it??

"Riker.. why would you hit him?" Ryland asks disappointed.

I tug at my hair, "I swear, I didn't know I hit him.."

"That's a problem Riker. I've never seen you so mad.." rydel says walking into her bunk.

I was wiping the constant tears that were falling from my face as I sat down trying to think things through.

Rocky came out, "we finally got Ellington's nose to stop bleeding. Are you okay Rik?" He asked. I shake my head, "no! Did you see me hit Ross?"

He shakes his head, "no..? You hit Ross?"

"I was so mad.. he was trying to break us up and I turned around and slapped him across the face."  I explained and was mentally cursing at myself.

He sat down and rubbed my back, "Riker.."

"I-i didn't mean to Rocky.. I swear I-I love him!!" I cried out desperately.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders, "I know.."

"Come on.. let's go to bed." He said and stood up and I followed my being him.

I stripped my shirt and heard faint sobs coming from below me. Without a doubt I knew it was Ross. Should I go down there..? No.. he wouldn't wanna talk to me. But I don't like the sound of his crying . What do I do?

"Ross..?" I said softly bending down talking through his curtain.

"Go away." He said through his sobs.

"Ross . Baby.. I'm sorry.." I said genuinely.

He pulls back the curtain a little, "Riker please..-" he stops and sniffs.

"Leave me alone for a while." He finished.

I sat down because he was on the last bunk, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm so sorry."

He turns and face the wall, "Riker please.. I'm tired."

I sighed and cleaned against it, "I'm not going anywhere."

•••

It's about 3 am, and I'm still sitting here. On the floor by Ross' bunk. I have no idea if he's awake or not but I'm not moving.

Suddenly I see Ross' hand stick out of the curtain, "Riker..? Are you still there?" He says all raspy.

I grab his hand and intertwined my fingers, "yes baby... I'm here."

"Please stay..?" He mumbled.

I moved closer, "of course."

"Do you want me to lay with you.?" I asked.

"No.." he says quietly. I nodded, "okay.."

I sighed and continued to hold Ross' hand. I was drifting asleep but the fact of me hitting Ross came back and kept me up.. I can't believe I did that.. I don't even remember..?

*Flashback* 

I was just completely fucking going at it on Ellington. I was beyond pissed. I felt someone screaming and grabbing me. Why do they want me to stop?!

I turned around and slapped whoever pulled me back and started pacing back and forth.

...

Oh shit! Oh my god! I'm so stupid!! I started crying again... I'm surprised Ross hasn't broken up with me yet.. I'm the worst boyfriend EVER!

I wiped my tears and removed my hand away from his and went to my bed.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I got a text.

Baby❤; you left??

Me: yeah..  I'm sorry.

Baby❤; it's okay .

Me: I love you Ross . Don't forget that.

Baby ❤; I know..

Ouch.. he didn't say it back.

I set my phone down and turned around and cried myself to sleep.

-

A/N:

Short chap. Sorry.

10 votes and 8 comments for an update?

Xoxo-bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 222 43
Sometimes two souls that belong together are so afraid of the connection, that they drift apart. I hope you all enjoy this story and don't hate me fo...
24.8K 1.4K 41
What does it mean to be truly different ? How do you deal with an extreme "affliction" as part of your life ? Larry and Laurent meet and fall in lov...
66.4K 2.7K 33
this book is not intended to make you cry lmao