Jack Maynard Imagines

Від bws1995_

Hey! I love Jack Maynard! If you do too, then why not give this book a read?Requests are NOT open. Sorry! Bu... Більше

How You Meet
Lie Detector
Brain Freeze
Lazy Day
Period Pains
Never Have I Ever
Youtuber Holiday (Part 1)
YouTuber Holiday (Part 2)
Youtuber Holiday (Part 3)
Little Things
500+ reads!!
Celebration? (Part 1)
Ideas?
Dresses
Your Cute Couple Photos
The Wedding Photos
1k?!
Over 1,000 views?!
Little Things (2)
Celebration? (2)
Celebration? (3)
Pregnant?-Talking About It (1)
Sorry...
Im so sorry A/N
Christmas
10 fricken k!!!!!
Sneak Peak At New Chapter Coming Soon!
Letting Go (1)
Letting Go (2)
Letting Go (3)
20k?!
Goodbye, My Love
Types Of Hugs:
The End
The End (2)
Jack's 1 Million Subscriber Party!
Cover?
Cover Vote!
Cover Winner!
Instagram Picture
Goodbye, My Love (2)
Happier
A/N
Disneyland Dreams|Request|IMORTANT A/N|
Beautiful |Request|
Argument |Request|
You Promised |Request|
A/N
Surpirse
Important Questions/Announcements|PLEASE READ!|
Buttercream Gang Preferences |1|
Buttercream Gang Preferences |2|
Jealousy |Request|
Buttercream Gang Preferences |3|
Broken Hearts
50K... Thank You ❤️
The Accident
Buttercream Gang Preferences |4|
I'm A Let Down.
Rainy Adventure |Request|
Youtuber Confessional
Just A Tease
Lil Update.
IM SO MAD #BRINGBACKJACK
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION
Not For Your Eyes |REQUEST|
Goodbye, My Love (3)

Celebration? (4)

2.3K 34 1
Від bws1995_

---Jack's P.O.V---
Every minute after she left I wanted to text her to come back. But I knew that she wouldn't. I missed her. Then my phone buzzed. I hoped it was Y/N.
Conor- Well done 👍🏻
Jack- What?
Conor- For loosing her 🙄
Jack- Dude, that wasn't my fault
Conor- Then whose fault was it then?!
Jack- idk but it wasn't mine
Conor- are you stupid or something?! Who was the one that cheated on there girlfriend by kissing Lydia?! That was YOU! No one else! So man up and take fucking realisability for something YOU caused! Your my brother and I expected better from you! I'm disappointed in you...
Jack- Seems like everyone is disappointed on me at the moment
Conor- Quit feeling sorry for yourself! Y/N is the one you should feel sorry for!
Jack- whatever
I turned my phone off and went upstairs to bed. The bed was so lonely and empty without Y/N... I missed cuddling into her. I miss her...

---Your P.O.V---
I lay there in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of Jack. Then my phone buzzed.
Conor- Hey Y/N. I heard what happened. How you holding up?
Y/N- I don't even know anymore...
Conor-You still coming to the party?
Y/N- I don't know
Conor- You need to sort things out with Jack
Y/N- I know... I gotta go... I'm going to bed. Goodnight Conor
Conor- G'night
You switch off your phone and continue staring at the ceiling. This was gonna be a long night...

---Y/N's P.O.V---
It was only a few days until the party and you still had no idea of you were going or not. Lydia was going and Jack obviously was too. You were worrying about it because Jack was around Lydia. However, most of your friends were going because they were Jack's friend too. Only a few people know about what happened with you and Jack and they were your parents, his parents, Conor, Lydia, Y/B/F (Your/Best/Friend) and Josh (because he lived with Conor). You didn't want everyone knowing because this was something private. However, everyone was soon to know since you were gonna put a video up about it. You set up your camera and then started recording and sat down.
"Hey, guys and girls... Y/N here... so you may have recognised that the background is different and not in mine and Jack's house..." You take a deep breath and say,
"That's because I'm at my parents house... I'm at my parents house because... At the moment Jack and I are... aren't exactly together anymore..." a tear escapes your eye and you wipe it away and sniff.
"Sorry... We didn't exactly break up... we just... we needed some time apart because something very important and heartbreaking has happened... no one has died and no one is injured... just something I'm sure some of you have gone through... and it's tough, y'know?"  You look down and a few more tears run down your face and you wipe them away.
"I can't believe I'm crying on camera... I'm sorry... I also wanted to say thanks to Conor... he's been a great friend to me since this has all happened. Even though we were good friends anyway.... so I still care about Jack and I still love him but things at the moment are just... just... not working..." for a few seconds you sit there staring at the ground as a few more tears escape your eye. You wipe them away and the sniff and take a deep breath and say,
"So... that's all I really wanted to say... I also didn't put any makeup on so sorry about that... anyway... thanks for watching...." you almost burst out into tears as you say,
"Bye..." once the camera had cut off you burst out into tears. You edit the video and title it 'Life Update-Heartbroken'. The description said,
'For those who are confused Jack and I are still together in a way since we never officially broke up. I've just left to stay at my parents house since we needed some time apart. If anything else happens I will update you. What happened between us will most likely be kept private. I don't know if Jack will post a video on this. I still love Jack... I still care about him... Thanks for watching the video...' then you uploaded the  video and stare at the ground. Was this the right choice to post the video?

---Jack's P.O.V---
A notification popped up on my phone. Y/N had posted a video. I read the title 'Life Update-Heartbroken'. I knew she was talking about me.
I watched the whole video and read the description. I loved her too. Whilst watching the video a few tears rolled down my face. I didn't wanna make a video about it, but I couldn't keep it from my subscribers. So I set up my camera and started recording.
"Hey. So you may or may not have seen Y/N's video but if you have...  what she said was true. At the moment me and Y/N aren't exactly together. We haven't broken up but I guess you could say our relationship is on pause... I don't know for how long or when this will stop. It's seems she doesn't want people to know exactly what happened but all I'm gonna say is I did something really stupid. I still love her... thanks for watching... bye guys..."  I then finished recording and the edited the video. I called it 'The Heartbreaking Truth' and I didn't write anything in the description. Then I uploaded the video.

---Y/N's P.O.V---
---The Morning Of The Party---
Today was the morning of the party. You didn't know weather you were gonna go or not. The morning was pretty lonely and quiet without Jack. Your parents weren't actually there because they were on holiday. So you were all alone. Then you get a text. It was Jack.
Jack- Hey... You don't have to reply but all I had to say was, I hope you come to the party... it won't be the same without you...
Y/N- I'll think about it
You had no idea what you were gonna do...

---Jack's P.O.V---
I texted her.
Jack- Hey... You don't have to reply but all I had to say was, I hope you come to the party... it won't be the same without you...
I waited for her to reply and she replied almost instantly.
Y/N- I'll think about it
I could tell she couldn't be bothered to reply...

---Conor's P.O.V---
Jack was such an idiot. I couldn't believe what he had done to Y/N and yet she still loves him. He cheated on her with one of her best friends. If someone done that to me I would have left them for good. Jack isn't good for her. He cheats on people all the time and gets away with it. The party is starting soon and I wouldn't blame Y/N if she didn't turn up. I got up out of bad and made a few phone calls about the party.

---Jacks's P.O.V---
---A Few Hours Later---
It was just half an hour away from the party and I got a text from Conor.
Conor-Do me a favour and act surprised when you get to the party?
Jack- Sure, whatever
Conor-I'm gonna pick you up in 15 minutes then drive you to the place where everyone will be
Jack- k see ya

I didn't really wanna go to a party but I had no choice since it was a party for me.

---At The Party---
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled once I had arrived at the party. I saw all my friends but I didn't see Y/N. I guess she didn't wanna come... I smiled and acted surprised. Maybe this will take my mind off Y/N...

The party had been going on for a few hours now and it was 9:30 in the evening. I was having great time with my friends and was completely distracted from thinking about Y/N.

A few more hours past and it was now 11:00. I was talking to Joe when he told me to turn around. I turned around and I saw Y/N standing at the entrance wearing the most beautiful dress ever and she look absolutely stunning.
The dress:

As I stared at her she started walking towards me.
"Y/N? You came?" I say,
"That's my cue to go..." Joe says as he walks off.
"Why wouldn't I?" She says as I gaze into her eyes.
"I thought you weren't gonna come..."
"I wasn't... I did though..." she says looking at the floor. I was so confused and shocked.
"Why?" I asked.
"Jack... I... I miss you..." she says and I embrace her and look down at her then smile. I kiss her and she kisses me back.
"I miss you too..." I say and she smiles. She kisses me again.
"I love you, Jack..." she whispers to me.
"I love you way more, Y/N" I say as I go into kiss her and then we kiss.
"Come home... its lonely without you..." I say and she giggles.
"It's lonely without you too... I'll come home..." I smile at her even more and kiss her again. I brush her hair behind her ear and then put my hand around the back of her neck, pulling her closer. I kiss her and she kisses back. Then we go and sit down. I'm glad to have her back.

---12:45---
"Can we please clear the dance floor for all the couples to dance now..." The DJ says into the microphone.
"Great..." I hear her whisper.
"Dance with me?" I ask her and she looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Come on... it'll be fun" I say trying to convince her.
"Ugh... fine..." she says and I stand up and take her to the middle of the dance floor. Then the DJ puts on Thousand Years-Christina Perri.

---Y/N's P.O.V---
Jack drags you out to the middle of the dance floor and then the DJ puts on Thousand Years-Christina Perri. Then you and Jack slow dance with each other to the song. Like this:

Then Jack leans in to kiss you and you lean in to. Then you kiss and he pulls you closer to him whilst you two dance together.
Once you two had finished dancing, you both sat down again and then Conor came over.
"Y/N?! You actually came?" Conor looks at you, shocked.
"Yeah..." you say as Conor sits down with you both.
"You two made up yet?" He asks and you look at Jack.
"I think so..." Jack says and Conor smiles.
"Good. Now, both of you, don't go kissing other people other than each other and try not to keep secrets from each other. Okay?" Conor says as he looks at you both.
"Yeah I promise" you say and Jack looks at you.
"I promise too" Jack says smiling at you.
"Happy 1 Million Subscribers Jack!"

---End Of The Party, Back At Home---
You had now got all of your stuff back at yours and Jack's house. You had taken off your makeup and gotten into more comfortable clothes. You were lying on the bed when Jack came in wearing his tracksuit bottoms and no shirt. He sat down next to you on the bed and smiled at you.
"What?" You say looking over at him, still smiling.
"I missed you..." He says still smiling. You then turned your phone off and put it on the bedside table.
"Missed you too..." you say as you turn to face him. He then lays down how your laying down and then you kiss him. He then brings you on top of him and starts undoing your shirt and kisses you passionately. This was gonna be a night you were definitely going to remember...

---Author's Note---
Hey!!
I am so so SO happy that I have now got over 2k reads!! Thanks so much for all of the support! I love everyone single one of you who have been supporting this entire book! Anyway... I'm sorry to say that this is the last part to this mini story that I have been writing. I have really enjoyed writing the 'Celebration?' Series! This mini series was suggested by someone in the comments and I had so much fun writing it! Let me know what you thought of this by leaving a comment! Also leave a comment if you want me to start a new book (I will keep writing this one too) about this mini series but make it more interesting! Thanks for 2k!
Thanks

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

132K 2.2K 23
Natalie Faye, who is a 21 year old youtuber is good friends with Joe Sugg and one day they go clubbing and she meets Joe's other friends... including...
49.3K 463 44
it's all in the title 😋 IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE JUST COMMENT OR DM EITHER IS FINE! Started 2-7-17 © 2017 cassie_epley wattpad
3K 82 14
Jack Maynard has the eyes of an angel but the reputation of a devil. You meet him at a club unaware of who his is and what you're getting yourself in...
3.2K 113 21
Hi guys, So this is my first book I am just getting started on doing this so sorry if this is not good, I hope as I progress with th...