A Shade of Purple (Joshler)

De lwithrow

fluffy joshler • a guy that has no plan b that has planned a life with the love of his life that has such a w... Mais

.::new start::.
.::the party::.
.::text message::.
.::first day::.
.::senior::.
.::before you start your day::.
.::Before You Start Your Day::. #2
.::fall away::.
.::Hometown::.

.::Truce::.

766 38 10
De lwithrow

Tyler:
Something about the house made me smile even more than before. Knowing that Josh is a good caring friend means a lot. I didn't really want to bother him or his family by knocking on the door, so I just caught a glimpse of it and smirked a little.

Josh:
I see a little brown headed boy walking below my window. Of course I knew it was Tyler but I had to savor the moment. I turn back around and grabbed a shirt out of my dresser. I tried to fix my hair but the blue started to fade and the roots were coming in. I run downstairs to my mother making pancakes, but I didn't have time, especially today.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Help idk if I should keep going with this, also woah 1k reads and 70 votes. Thank you so much!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

413K 23.4K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
384K 28.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
358K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...