Ohana (Lilo family)

De -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XXIII

5.5K 127 54
De -NewRules-

*Previously*

"Yes Daddy, he's the same man that I saw at my window."

Liam's POV

"Okay baby, you go into your room with Zaynie and Hazza while Papa and I make a few phone calls." I say to Niall.

Once Niall leaves the room Louis breaks down crying. He sits on the bed with his head in his hands and let's sobs wrack his body.

I sit down on the bed and pull him into my lap.

"Shhh baby, what's wrong?" I say trying to calm him down.

"Who is that man Liam? Why would he stalk our baby boy. This is probably why he's been wetting the bed because he's been so scared. He told us he thought there was someone at his window and we didn't listen."

"It'll be okay. We'll call the police and get Niall to give a description, I've already locked all of the windows and doors so the man won't get in, and then we'll take Niall to the doctors to see about the wetting situation."

"I guess. Thanks for calming me down Li." He said and snuggled his face into my top.

"No bother baby, it's what I'm here for." I say and kiss his forehead. "Let's go and make the police phone call first."

I use the house phone to call the local police station.

Liam
Police

*ring ring ring*

"Hello, Wolverhampton's police department how can I help?"

"I would like to report a man trying to kidnap my son and the same man standing outside of his window, scaring him."

"Okay, can I have a name please."

"Liam. Liam Payne."

"Thank you very much Mr. Payne, I'll just put you through to one of our chief officers now."

"Thank you."

*on hold for two minutes*

"Hello this is Officer Cowell, I've been informed that you're reporting an attempted kidnap and stalker."

"Yes that's correct."

"Well Mr. Payne, my team and I are here to ensure this man gets put behind bars so if you don't mind I would like to get a description of said man."

"Of course, it was actually only my twelve year old son that saw him because the man had his back to me."

"That's absolutely fine."

*on hold while Liam gets Niall*

"Niall! Baby come here a minute!" I shouted.

Niall runs into the living room and looks at me expectantly.

"Yes Daddy?"

"Can you tell the nice man on the phone what the naughty man at the park looked like?"

"Okay Daddy."

*back on the phone*

Niall

"Hello mister."

"Hello bud, what's your name?"

"My names Niall, what's yours?"

"My names Officer Cowell but you can call me Simon."

"Okay."

"Can you tell me what this man looks like?"

"He was bald, really tall, wore sunglasses, had a silver cross on a chain and had a lion tattoo on his arm."

"Where abouts on his arm? The top? Bottom?"

"At the top."

"Thanks bud, you were really helpful! Can you put your Daddy back on the phone."

"Sure! See you later!"

"See you later bud."

*Niall hands the phone back to Liam and runs back into his room*

"Hello?"

"Mr. Payne, Niall did amazingly and I think we'll be able to find this man. I promise you we will do everything in our power to find this man. Once we find him we'll give you a call to come down to the station so that Niall can identify him."

"Thank you Officer Cowell."

"Please, call me Simon. We'll be working pretty closely for the next few weeks."

"Well thank you Simon."

"No bother, I'm just doing my job. I'll call as soon as I get any development."

"Okay bye, thanks again."

"Bye."

*end of phone call*

"What did he say?" Louis asked.

"That he'll get everything sorted for us and the description Niall gave was amazing."

"That's great Li, I'll call the doctor and get an appointment for tomorrow." Louis said.

"Okay, I'll get the boys ready for bed. They can all just go to sleep now, an early night would do them all the world of good."

I heard Louis phone the Doctors as I walked to the boys room.

"Come on boys, time for bed."

To my surprise none of them argued, Harry and Niall just made their way into my room while Zayn got changed into his PJs.

"Right Niall pyjama bottoms and boxers off." I said and grabbed a pull up from underneath the bathroom cabinet.

"One leg first then the next babe." I say as he holds onto my shoulders and slowly and carefully steps into the pull up.

Once Niall's pull up is on as well as his pyjama bottoms I send him back to the room so I can put a nappy on Harry.

"Okay baby boy, lie up on the bed please."

He obediently lays on the bed and waits for me to give him the next instruction.

I take his pyjama bottoms and boxers off too, and tell him to lift his bottom. I then slip the nappy underneath his bottom and fasten it securely around his waist. I place his bottoms back on and carry him into the room.

"Sweet dreams boys. I love you all so much. Papa will be in, in a minute to say goodnight." I say as I kiss all of their foreheads.

I leave the room and bump into Louis.

"Niall has an appointment for nine o'clock tomorrow." He informs me.

"That's fine, I'll take him if you want and you can stay and catch up with school work." I say.

"Are you sure Li?"

"I'm sure baby."

"Okay, thanks. I'm going to say goodnight to the boys and then I'll join you in the living room." He says and goes to say goodnight to the boys.

~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~

As Niall and I pull up at the doctors he start getting scared.

"What's up baby?" I ask.

"Just a bit nervous. What if he can't fix me?" He says.

"Baby, there is nothing to fix. He's just going to help us figure out why you're having accidents."

"Oh, okay."

We get taken as soon as we go in.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Sheeran, what can I do for you today?"

"Niall here has been wetting the bed ever since he spotted a creepy man standing at his window. It used to just be at night but the man tried to kidnap him at the park yesterday and now it's happened during the day. We have already informed the police but we would like to know is there anything you would suggest would help with the wetting?"

"It seems like the wetting has been brought on by an anxiety about the man. I have these child friendly anxiety tablets and Niall should take one every morning and that will stop any symptoms, including the wetting."

"Thank you doc."

"No bother, did you try anything before you brought him here?"

"We just had him in a pull up because his younger brother wets the bed and has done for a few years, but his is because of an emotional issue, no anxiety attached."

"Ah, I see. Unfortunately for the little brother there is nothing you can do. What you're doing right now is perfect and he should grow out of it by himself."

"Thank you for your help."

"No problem, you'll just need to pick Niall's tablets up from a pharmacy."

"That's absolutely fine. Bye."

"Goodbye."

Niall and I left feeling pretty happy; things were looking up.

Hey guys!

Firstly, I know I said I'd try to update yesterday but I was just so busy!

How did you like this part? Did you enjoy it?

Can someone please send me a Harry prompt? Or any prompts, because as always they are always appreciated.

Comment! Vote!

Oh! And if you want I would really appreciate it if you would maybe follow me?

Thanks guys!

💖

15/10/16

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...
25.1K 267 15
Louis and Harry are parents and the other 3 boys (Zayn, Liam and Niall) are their adopted sons. this is the ageing that is going to be followed for...