The Billionaire's Hired Girlf...

By AlexiaPraks

Alexandra Family oriented Alexandra Stewart is in desperate need of money for her dad's surgery. She is stoke... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 29

622K 16.2K 1.5K
By AlexiaPraks

Kelly had a dilemma. She didn't know whether she should tell her mother and grandmother about the event that transpired last night. Her wedding was in two days, and Alex was soon to leave New York. There simply wasn't much time left to play Cupid, even though she was pretty sure Jayden and Alex had already fallen in love with each other. They simply needed a nudge to confess their feelings; that was all.

As she advanced toward the two elderly women, she was pretty sure they were having a quiet argument. About what, she wasn't sure.

"She isn't the person you think she is, Mother," Gracie said tightly. "Think of Jayden. He's your grandson. If you keep doing this, you're going to break his heart. And Alex's for that matter. Can't you accept Jayden loves her and wants her as part of our family?"

"I know," Beth snapped. "Everything just changes all of a sudden. This girl, Alexandra, just turns up in our lives and changes everything."

"Mother, I understand that. But she's having your great-grandchild. Isn't that want you want? Isn't that why you keep telling Jayden to get married?"

"Yes, yes," Beth snapped again, fluttering her hands in frustration. "I thought Britney was a good person. I thought she'd be a good granddaughter-in-law."

Kelly thought this would be a good time for her to interrupt them. She said, "There's something else you both should know."

Both Gracie and Beth turned to Kelly in surprise. Obviously, they thought they were alone.

"Britney asked Kyle to spike Alex's drink last night so he could rape her."

"What?" Beth was shocked.

"This is simply outrageous!" Gracie said. She was seething with anger. And Gracie never got angry.

Beth shook her head. She sighed as if she were exhausted and couldn't take in any more. "I need to go and lie down."

Both Kelly and Gracie watched as Beth made her way toward the house, her head low and her shoulders slumped. They knew she had a lot to think about.

In her luxurious bedroom, Beth gazed into space. In her mind's eye, she remembered her time with her husband, David McCartney—that handsome man she had fallen in love with at first sight. She remembered how much he loved her and how much he wanted to give the world to her. In a way he had, and she found it had never been the luxury of their wealth or social status. It had always been their love for each other.

Is she really hurting Jayden and Alexandra?

She squared her shoulders and agreed she was in the wrong. She turned on her heel and walked out the door.

At Jayden's door, she hesitantly knocked three times.

"Come in." She heard Jayden's voice.

She opened the door and stepped in. She saw Jayden eyeing her in surprise. Then she glanced at Alex. The young woman looked pale and sick.

"I need to speak with Alexandra alone, please, Jayden," she said.

Jayden hesitated for a moment and then nodded. Beth noticed Alex was holding on to Jayden's hand tightly, as though she were afraid she'd lose him.

"It's okay. I'll be back," he said gently.

Alex reluctantly nodded. She looked like a frightened child.

At the door, Jayden said to his grandma, "She's still not herself."

Beth nodded. The drug hadn't yet worn off. Once Jayden was gone and the door was closed, she came to sit down on the side of the bed and took Alex's hand into hers.

"I'm sorry I treated you the way I did, Alexandra," she began. "If you could just find it in your heart to forgive me. I—I just couldn't handle the thought of Jayden—" She sniffed, tears brewing in her eyes. "I love Jayden so much. He reminds me of his grandfather, my dead husband. I want what is best for him. I want great-grandchildren. I know Kelly is getting married, but she can't have kids. She's infertile. She has this condition, which means she can't have kids. She tried everything, but there was only disappointment. Finally, she and Sam gave up. I don't blame them. So I want Jayden to get married and give me great-grandchildren. And I'm so glad he is able to do that."

Beth moved her hand and gently touched Alex's flat stomach. "I'm so glad," she said. "Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, Alexandra? I welcome you into our family with both arms. And the little one, too." She patted Alex's stomach again.

Alex bit her lip. She nodded in response to Beth's apology.

"Thank you, Alexandra. Thank you so much. Now, you must rest. I won't bother you anymore." She stood, tucked Alex in, and then left.

Alex had no idea the meaning of Beth's apology, but she knew she'd find out later, when her mind was clearer. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, a smile on her lips.

* * * * *

Alexandra softly groaned and fluttered her eyes open. She stared for a moment up at the chandelier above her, lost and confused. The sunlight hit the many crystals and made beautiful spectra across the room, and she gazed at them in wonder. Slowly, everything came back to her. She realized she was in Jayden's room and in his bed. She frowned, touching her forehead as she remembered the dinner with the girls at Parcha, dancing in the club, and Kyle annoying her. She remembered running from him through the crowd, him catching up with her in the corridor, and then—blank.

She groaned and sat up, her head pounding away like a bad car engine that was about to explode. Gosh, she smelled terrible and felt very stuffy, too. She brought the strands of her long hair to her nose and sniffed. Jesus! She smelled like she hadn't showered for days. Being the hygienic person that she was, she couldn't stand the smell of herself right now. Thus, she moved out of bed, intending to hit the shower ASAP. Instantly, the world spun and moved past her. She closed her eyes and concentrated, commanding herself not to faint. A few seconds later, she felt better and carefully made her way into the bathroom.

She took her time showering, allowing the droplets of hot water to pound down on her, kissing her skin until it was blushing pink. She shampooed and conditioned her long hair, cleaned her face, and even brushed her teeth. Feeling refreshed and a bit more alert, she got out, wrapped herself in a big, fluffy towel, and quickly moisturized her body and face. She returned to the bedroom and intended to go back to bed since she felt awfully spent, when she realized that she hadn't dressed properly. She reluctantly went into the walk-in wardrobe, found her panties, and put them on. Suddenly, she felt as though she might faint and groaned in dread. Not wanting to be found unconscious and half naked, she grabbed for a man's shirt near her hand, dropped the towel to the floor, and put on the shirt. Then she found the white top way too large for her person. Oh well, it would have to do. She got one button on when she knew if she didn't get into bed soon, she'd definitely faint there and then in the walk-in closet.

She steadily made her way back into the bedroom, crawled onto the bed, got in between the sheets, and rested her head against the soft pillows. Not a moment later, her world blacked out. When she opened her eyes again, the sun was low and the room shone with a bright golden-orange color.

She groaned and moved to sit up.

"Don't sit up too fast. You'll hurt yourself," came the male voice that sent her pulse racing. She glanced up and saw Jayden heading to her from where he sat on the seat near the window.

He sat beside her on the bed and tested her temperature by touching the back of his hand on her forehead. "Cool," he said. "Good."

Alex removed his hand from her forehead and cast her eyes down, a light rose color creeping up her cheeks. That was when Jayden knew she was back to her normal self. The drug had worn off. He also noticed she was wearing his shirt and hadn't even bothered to button it up properly. It was parted in the middle and showing her skin beneath, especially that lovely cleavage of hers that was very enticing indeed. Her hair also smelled wonderful, too, like spring. It reminded him of their earlier meeting at the Thompsons' house in Dunedin. Did she just have a shower? When did she do that? How could she manage? Shit! He should have been here looking after her.

"Why didn't you call for me when you woke?"

Alex blinked. "I'm sorry? What?"

Jayden cupped her face and looked intensely into her eyes. "Next time call me when you need help going to the shower. You could have fainted and broken your neck or skull."

Alex blinked again. He was right of course. How stupid of her. Almost every part of the bathroom was made of marble. And yes, she did faint, albeit not in the bathroom, but fainted nonetheless. Not wanting to be seen like a stupid ninny, she said, "I'm fine. I can look after myself."

Jayden wasn't happy with that. "Alex, I'm responsible for your wellbeing, and I don't want anything to happen to you, understand?"

"Because you don't want my dad or Peter to hunt you down and kill you?" she asked curiously, repeating his words from earlier when she refused to take pills for her headache.

"No, Alex, I'm worried about you. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you."

Alex swallowed. She saw the passion in his words and it really affected her. What did he mean? Was he truly worried about her wellbeing?

"So can you remember anything from two days ago?"

She frowned at him. Two days ago? Had she been out for that long?

"Can you?" he asked again.

What can I remember? Of course she could remember everything that had transpired two nights ago and had to groan depressingly. She hoped Kyle hadn't violated her. She was pretty sure he hadn't because she didn't feel like her body had been violated. She felt fine except for the headache and cloudiness of her vision. In fact, she felt all warm and cozy, like someone had been looking after her particularly well.

"Well?"

"I don't remember anything." She lied, glancing up at him. She gasped because now he was so close to her that his face was mere inches from hers, and she could feel the warmth of his breath on her skin. She stared into his eyes and then—Bam! It was right there before her eyes. Everything flashed back to her. She remembered Jayden kissing her forehead, his words of love as he was cuddling her in bed, and his hard, warm body against her. And yes, she remembered Beth's apology, too. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Well?"

"Leave me alone," she muttered and turned away, intending to avoid him.

Jay grabbed her arm gently and pulled her back to him. In fact, she was now half sitting on his lap, and Jayden realized she wasn't wearing her pajama pants. Her long, slender legs were bare. She struggled in his arms and the harder she fought him off, the more his shirt peeled off her body. Did she not realize her body was nearly naked in his arms and her gorgeous nipples were nearly on show if not for the thread of his shirt clinging onto her for dear life?

Jayden really couldn't help himself. She was too tempting, and thus, he moved his head to her and desperately took her lips against his, kissing her passionately.

Alex was shocked. Oh my God! He was kissing her again. She felt his firm lips pressing against her soft ones and his tongue stroking her slightly parted mouth. In response, her body melted under his touch, and she felt warm and fuzzy inside, like a million stars burning brightly in the night sky. She closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure, surrendering to his experienced kiss, her headache completely forgotten.

When he moved his head back, Jay said, "Miss Alexandra Stewart, I'm sorry I lied to you, but I'm not sorry you're my hired girlfriend and that I'm in love with you."

Alex's heart beat so fast she thought she'd die from a heart attack at any moment now. Because she didn't know how to response to his unexpected confession, she licked her lips and whispered, "Really?"

Jayden chuckled. "Yes, silly."

Her heart nearly burst then, with happiness of course. She had to tell herself to calm down before she started hyperventilating. She bit her lip, her eyes gazing up at him in wonder. "Are you going to kiss me again now?"

"Hell yes." He chuckled.

"Oh." She widened her eyes, and not a moment after, he claimed her again. She quivered deliciously as he plunged his tongue between her parted lips and explored her innocent mouth, stroking and playing with her.

Alex surrendered herself to him, allowing him to claim all of her again. This was it. This was the moment she had dreaded and waited so long for, the moment she was finally loved.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to his deep, passionate kiss. Her body was alive with fireworks and she knew nothing could be more wonderful than this.

Jay pulled her fully onto his lap as he explored her mouth, bringing her closer than ever. When he released her, he gazed into her eyes. Alex caught her breath at the back of her throat. She saw pure desire burning within his blue eyes as he gazed at her, and a rush of excitement exploded deep in the pit of her stomach.

"Jay," she whispered breathlessly, feeling more alive than ever.

"I love you," he breathed against her mouth.

"I love you, too," she said softly.

He grinned, and before she knew anything, she was on her back, her head on the pile of pillows behind her. Jayden was kissing her throat sweetly as his hand was busy undoing that one button. Then he moved his lips down to her collarbone and lower still to her cleavage as he brushed the shirt down her arms. Once her wonderful breasts were free for him to admire, he couldn't help sucking in his breath. Sweet Jesus! They were simply gorgeous all right, and he was going to enjoy tasting them.

"Hum, Jayden?" Alex's soft voice drifted to him.

Jay glanced and saw her face reddening. "Why are you staring at my breasts like that?"

He chuckled. "Because I love them, and I love you. Does that answer your question, sweetheart?"

Alex swallowed and then said, her eyes bright, "What are you going to do to them?" She couldn't help herself because his stare was beginning to unnerve her. And good God, her breasts were hurting. They felt tight and hard like marble.

Jay's eyes gleamed. "This," he said and moved his head down to her breasts. Then he opened his mouth and got her right nipple.

Alex gasped and nearly died of pleasure. Jay continued to suck and kiss her, and Alex's body shook uncontrollably along with his rhythm. Then he gave the same, undivided attention to her left breast and continued to please her. When he lifted his head, he noted she was dazed. "Does that answer your question?" he asked.

Alex couldn't reply; she simply nodded. Jay laughed. He thought she was purely adorable. Then he kissed her on the lips again as he positioned himself between her legs.

"Jay?" Alex whispered into his mouth.

"Hum?" he responded lazily.

"I—" She broke off, her eyes cast downward.

He chuckled. "I'll be gentle," he said, knowing she was still a virgin.

Alex blushed.

To take her mind off dreading the moment he'd enter her, Jay kissed her again, long and hard and very passionate. As he was doing so, he nestled into her wet, hot womanhood and then broke through her maidenhead.

Alex felt the hot, sharp pain for a short moment, followed by the feeling of Jay filling her completely. She had never had any man's root inside her before, and to have Jayden's, she felt oddly fulfilling and happy. She clung onto him as he started moving inside.

"We're connected," he whispered into her mouth.

"Is this what love is?" she asked him. "We're one."

He groaned as he felt her so hot and tight around him. "Yes," he managed to breathe out. "Yes, sweetheart." Then he snuggled his nose at the base of her neck as he continued to thrust inside her. Alex moved with him, feeling all of him against her. Then she felt as though she were about to reach the stars as he moved faster and faster. Jayden kissed her again, knowing she was about to come. And then she did, long and hard, as she shuddered uncontrollably beneath him. He was amazed at her beautiful sight. Then it was his turn, and finally he collapsed on top of her.

Alex was still breathing hard when she opened her eyes again. She gave him a smile.

"Did I hurt you very much?" he asked, concerned, as he had totally forgotten he was supposed to be gentle with her.

She shook her head. "No," she said, snuggling her face against his bare chest. "But I'm tired now."

He chuckled. "Of course you are. You're still unwell, and here I am making love to you."

"Yes, you're such a brut, Jayden. You're not allowed to make love to me again. It's just too much work for me," she said, closing her eyes.

Jayden secretly smiled. All right, he thought, we'll see about that. He gently brushed his knuckles against the side of her cheek and watched her sleep.

He wouldn't let her leave the room for dinner two hours later when she woke up. "You're still unwell, so we'll have dinner right here."

Alex didn't argue since she didn't feel like she wanted to see anyone at the moment. They enjoyed their dinner together and then Jay put on a movie he thought she'd like to watch. It was Pretty Woman, which of course Alex did enjoy, even more so when she was snuggled up in his arms. She couldn't believe he actually endured watching the whole movie with her. She thought guys hated romantic movies. Maybe he was just doing it to keep her company, and she was rather pleased with that. It was past midnight when she felt sleepy and closed her eyes again.

When she woke up, it was to the intense, burning heat of need in the midst of her womanhood. She groaned loudly and felt as if she'd die if that hand down there was to stop what it was doing—teasing and caressing her to the brink of insanity.

She turned her head to her right and felt Jayden kissing the base of her throat.

"You're awake?" he asked lazily.

She gazed up at him in the darkness. In response to his question, she groaned again, and he chuckled.

"I was beginning to wonder." He moved his hand from down below to caress her breasts until they turned hard as marble.

Alex gritted her teeth. "Jay, you cheeky bugger!" she managed to get out. Oh God, his expert teasing was driving her crazy.

"Now, sweetheart, I believe I'm ready for another round," he said, pulling her up.

Alex was confused for a moment as he settled her on his hard belly. Jay grinned as he gazed up at her, and the sight really pleased him. "You're the driver."

"I'm sorry?" she asked. As to answer her question, he wrapped both hands about the small of her waist and guided her down south, and then she found home.

"Jay!" she groaned out as she felt the hard manhood inside her.

Jay shut his eyes for a moment, feeling the pleasure of her wrapped around him so snuggly and tightly. It was hot, squeezing around him like a lover. When he opened his eyes again, he noted Alex was breathing heavily and then slowly, she started moving on top of him. As though she started feeling the uncontrollable pleasure that was building up with each movement, her pace became faster and harder.

Jay loved watching her as she danced on top of him, her slender body moving smoothly as she drove inside him. He was enjoying the experience tremendously when she started begging him to do something.

Jay knew it was his cue and pulled her down to him. He kissed her passionately as he flipped her below him and took the wheel. He drove into her hard and then pulled out again and again and again, in and out, in and out until she was clinging onto him for dear life.

"I'm going to come, Jay!" she whispered near his lips.

Yes, that was what he wanted. He wanted her to come for him, and as he drove into her again and again, they did come together, as one, their body connected. Alex felt as though she had just gone to heaven and saw lots of stars exploding before her eyes and knew Jayden would be the only person who'd make her see and experience it.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him watching her. He was sweating and his eyes were intense on her face.

Suddenly, he cupped her face and kissed her passionately again, as though he'd never let her go.

"I love you," he said into her mouth.

When he pulled back, she whispered, "I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.9K 26
"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle, I really don't have time for this. I am...
5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
1.6K 63 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...