Blood Vs. Love

Por SalvatoreFanGirl1997

The story follows the life of Cassandra Woods a vampire who falls deeply in love with a 554-year-old vampire... Más

Blood Vs. Love
Chapter 1 "How it Began"
Cahpter 2 "She's here"
Chapter 3 "Real Family"
Chapter 5 "All too Well"
Chapter 6 "Resurrect"
Chapter 7 "The Truth"

Chapter 4 "Reality Set In"

112 14 2
Por SalvatoreFanGirl1997

Chapter 4 "Blood vs. Love"

*FLASHBACK 1914*

Cataleya

I found out Cassandra was drinking animal blood. What the hell is that suppose to be? It's like she's shutting out who she really is.

I may have hated her but there was no way I am letting this information slip up.
I needed to go see her if this was actually true, I bet she would be thrilled to see me.

"Hello sister" I greeted her with a grin sticking out my face.
"Ca-Cataleya?! What are you doing here? H-how did you find me?" She stutters. Told yah she'd be pleased.

"Oh please don't act all surprised. I aways know where you are" I said smiling
"Cataleya please if your still here for revenge why not just kill me? Please! I can't take this anymore! Constant running from you is driving me nuts! Kill me! Just kill me!" She pleads. Well she was nuts alright. I wasn't chasing her, I just love making fun of her and I promised her an eternity of misery remember? I'm just keeping my word.

But I didn't visit because of revenge.

"I'm here to talk to you about something. Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak. Stop it with the stupid vampire parlor tricks. Cause I know it's nothing compared to the power you can have with human blood. And now you need it. But you can change that. Human blood gives you that."

"Is that what this is about? Why you are here? So you can change me?"

"No! I want you to remember who you are!" I hissed

"Why?! So that I'll feed? So I'll kill? So I'll remember what's it like to be sisters again?" She backfires.

"I'll expose you to the whole town if you don't listen to me" I threatened

"You know what? You go do that. Tell them that vampires are residing here in Story Brooke. Let them chain me up, let them put a steak through my heart cause at least I'll be free from you"

I pulled off my 'ok fine' face, I was laughing. she had me smirking to her reaction. Cassandra is such a wuss. I told my witch friend to erase her memory talking with me. At least she can pretend she never saw me, it'll make her believe I had no idea where she is. But I always know where she was.

I knew what she was when she was still drinking human blood. But if she stops this, her body and strengths will change. And when she gets a taste of human blood again...all the years she didn't drink it will come back and will unravel with hunger so strong that can wipe out an entire village. Her body will think she's starving so it creates a burning sensation if she doesn't feed.

Causing her to go off the rails..

4 years later she moved to Sagan Falls. I wanted to bother her but I had other plans. But Sagan Falls is in my list of towns to visit. It has someone I need and it wasn't Cassandra.

Ethan

I just came by from Cassandra's house. She was a bit off, she looked like she was crying and I could smell blood from her doorstep.I was asking her out but she seemed too distracted to even answer my question. I find her very pretty and intriguing, but she looks a lot like the girl I saved 300 years ago. Cataleya was it, she was also pretty.

I came to Sagan Falls for a reason.

It's a mission that I was destined for.
I was created to complete the task and I wouldn't stop until I do.
Her life is in my hands, I'm her guardian. I'm supposedly guard her with my life and be close to as far as possible.

And I can't do that if we're just friends.

I have to make her mine, till then I could guard her closely and I'd have the perfect excuse.

She will be mine..

And I wouldn't stop until she is.

"Hey Cassandra! Wait up!" I called her from the hallway.

"Whats up Ethan? Sorry about last night, I was a bit off"

"Uh I was wondering if you want to have dinner with me tonight? Consider it as an 'I'm sorry for slamming the door on you' apology"

"Very funny Ethan, but Dinner? With you? Sure, I don't see why not" she reply's with a smirk

"Ok then, I'll pick you up after school"

She said yes..
A part of me feels guilty doing this. But I had to. There was no other way. At least now I can get to know her better.

After all it's easier to fake your feelings than to actually love someone.

Because when there's love, there's pain.

Cassandra

So Ethan Salvatore invited me for dinner and I couldn't stop smiling about it. I think I'm really attracted to him. I guess staying away from him wasn't going so well. And tonight will attest if it's really like or love.
But the thing is, what if my ratchet sister hurts him? Damn it, she always gets in my way of happiness.

It was 7pm in the evening and Ethan picked me up with his car. We were on the way to his house and it was quite far. I wore a cute white fairy dress with a pair of doll shoes. Ethan was a gentleman.

"You live here?" I commented shocked.

"Yes, this house was passed on to our families, it has been in the Salvatore family for over 3 centuries, it was made with the strongest wood on earth so it would last a lot longer. Our family has lived on from the family business which is wood cutting and lumber, and mostly in it are antique." He explains

He lives In a big mansion and it was pretty awesome.

"Would you like to come in?" He asks with a smirk
"I would love to mr. Salvatore" I replied smiling

Ethan cooked dinner for the both of us and may I say he was a very great cook. After dinner we moved to the parlor to chat. They had huge sofas and very exotic furniture all around the house, not to mention their Persian carpets.

"I'm still mad at you" I teased

"I know" he smiles a lopsided smile and kinda apologetic in a way and I melt, well I'm sure right now I'm not so mad.

"Did you enjoy dinner? I hope you liked it"
Well like is an understatement, I loved it. But I would love to get a taste of you more, I thought to myself

"It was very tasty Ethan, I had no idea guys our age would know how to cook like you" I complimented

Everything south of my waistline clenches. I'm seduced by his voice alone, everything about him invites me in, it's all so intriguing. But that look he has. That 'I want you now look' melts my non beating heart.

We were talking and we couldn't help but glance at each others lisps.

Our friendly chat then became a make out session.
His lips crashed to mine. Ethan was an amazing kisser, our tongues fought for dominance. While the kiss was going on I felt a cool vibe from his mouth through me. Is Ethan a vampire? I only get this vibe when I make out with one.

I pushed him away. "Ethan there's something your not telling me"

"I could say the same for you Cassandra"

"Are you a......are you a vampire?" I hiss

"Look I can explain, I was gonna tell you but then I didn't know you were one and what if I told you I was? What if you would put all the blame on me for the recent deaths here in Sagan falls?"

"Why would you think that? And why are you so sure it's not me doing all the killings?"

"Because I've observed you Cassandra, I know you only feed on animal blood" he explains.

I felt embarrassed when I knew he had found out my diet. He might think I'm some kind of psycho vampire.
"Well you are right, it's not me and I know it's not you. Because the person doing all the killings is my sister"

"What sister?! You have a sister? Here in Sagan falls?" He gulped all shocked and intrigued

"Yes Ethan, me and her are not in quite good terms right now and I can't ask her to leave, I've been avoiding her and now that she's found me, she'll make sure to make her stay bad for me"

"Okay then, but Cassandra can we please set aside the vampire drama? We both know we can't change who we are.
Oh how I wished I knew you before, I could've courted you. And what I feel for you right now is real so I just want to make things right between us" he says holding my face.

What did i have to loose? Might as well tell him what i really felt, its now or never.

"Yesterday I've told myself it's ok to give up, don't take risks, stick with the status quote, no drama cause now is just not the time. But my reasons aren't reasons, their excuses. All I'm doing is hiding from the truth and the truth is I'm scared Ethan. I'm scared that if I let my self be happy for even one moment that she's is just gonna come crashing in and ruin everything again. And this time I don't know if I can survive that...
It's ok.... We met, we talked and it was epic but, the sun came up then reality set in" I expressed teary eyed. Turns out it was harder than I thought it would be.

"Cassandra, just be honest with me, if you don't feel the same I'll let you go and I'm never gonna bother you again, I would never hurt you and right now there's no one else on my mind except you. And guess what I met a girl we talked, it was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in. Well this is reality, right here." He says passionately

How could i resist that? I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.
"Was that a yes?" He asks smirking with his lips still close to mine.
"Shut up and kiss me" I whispered.

The night ended well, and for the first time In a veeeeeeery long time. I forgot about my ratchet sister and enjoyed the night with my new boyfriend.

⛔️END OF CHAPTER⛔️
-----hey blood suckers :D how did you like my new chapter? Hope it was alright. Please keep voting ang commenting

Xoxoxo Corrhine S.------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...