The Alpha's Babies

By XOXOMELODY

*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ... More

READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Book 2 Announcement!
Second Book Is Up & Running!

Chapter 52

17.5K 443 25
By XOXOMELODY

This chapter is dedicated to Believer39 who has made the new cover you can all see. Thank you so much for making it I absolutely love it! Here's a picture of it if you haven't already seen it 😊

Enjoy ☺️
-------------------
Lottie's POV

The sound of giggles resonated off the white bright walls.

I looked around to see myself questioning where I was, shaking my head I thought nothing of it.

The sound of giggles was brought to my attention once again, walking towards the sound. I traced the walls with my fingers, the sound getting louder with each step.

I turned the corner to see a brown wooden door, a golden door knob waiting to be twisted.

My heart beat thumped wildly with every step I took towards the door, grabbing the door knob I hesitated in opening it, suddenly scared at what was behind this door.

Just as I was about to open the door, I was pulled back suddenly, the wind being knocked out of me.

I turned around to be met face to face with Bates, he grinned a cynical grin, his mouth and chin covered in blood, a drop falling onto my face making me flinch.

"I killed her." He laughed cynically grabbing out my arm roughly.

"I killed your precious girl! Just like how you killed your mother!" He growled his claws digging into arm, his other hand grabbing at my neck a gasp coming from me as I tried to suck in a breath.

"You caused this you little slut. This is your fault." He roared. The putrid smell of blood filling my nostrils.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

I gasped jumping up as I clawed at my neck, sucking in a deep breathe.

"Lottie? Breathe baby breathe." Mason soothed out as he took his hands into mine.

I looked into his eyes taking in deep breaths as I tried calming down.

"Mason?" I questioned confused as to where I was, looking around I saw we were in an unfamiliar room.

Mason pulled me into his arms, softly playing with my hair, I closed my eyes sighing.

"You just had a bad dream, it was just a bad dream baby girl." He rocked me gently and I cried into his chest a fistful of his shirt in my hand.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Eventually I fell asleep, crying into his arms. Opening my eyes, I looked around to see that I was in the room by myself.

There was a note on the bedside table. Opening it, it read;

I've gone downstairs, come join me when you're ready.

-Your Devilishly Sexy Mate Mason

I shook my head smiling at his letter. Getting up, I quickly walked into the bathroom, my eyes widening as I look at my puffy red face, groaning I quickly hopped into the shower once it was ready.

Once I was done I grabbed some clothes putting them on, applying some make up to get rid of the redness, putting my shoes on, I walked out the door heading towards where Mason was.

It didn't take long to find him, I watched as he read the newspaper, eating some toast as he sat outside in the warmth.

"How long are you going to stand there and watch your piece of hunk eating his food?" Mason asked and I rolled my eyes as I could practically see his smirk even from afar.

Walking over to him, I kissed his cheek sitting down next to him as I steal his toast taking a bite of it.

He looks at me raising an eyebrow and I just grin at him eating the rest of his toast. "Thank you" I smile.

Rolling his eyes at my behavior he turns the page of the newspaper, continuing with reading.

"Why are we here?" I questioned as I took another piece of toast.

"It's a surprise, for now sit and eat, afterwards we're going into town." He replied not answering my question at all.

"Fine." I grumbled eating my toast.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Once we were done, we went into town, exploring the place. We brought some toys and clothes for the boys, taking pictures together at some sights, having a great time as we walked around the town.

By the time we had finished walking around, it was late, the sun setting, the wind getting colder.

"Mason what are we doing?" I questioned again as we walked down a winding road.

"It's a surprise, now put this on." He answered handing me a blindfold.

Raising an eyebrow, I snickered pushing his hand away.

"No thanks." I replied.

"Lottie, put it on. For me please?" He questioned pouting making me stare at him with awe.

"Ugh fine." I grumbled snatching the blindfold as I wrapped it around my face.

Mason grabbed my hand pulling me along as we continued to walk.

I tripped over a rock, luckily Mason grabbed me before I fell.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?" I whined.

"In a second." He replied before we stopped, letting go of my hand walking away from me.

"Mason?" I questioned as I called out to him only to get no response. Another gust of wind blowing, the sound of the air rustling the leaves of the trees.

I yelped as warm hands wrapped around my arms.

"You scared me Mason." I gasped out.

He laughed before his hands left my arms before they pulled the blindfold off of me.

I blinked a few times getting used to the surroundings, my eyes bunched together as I was confused as to why we were here.

"Mason what's this?" I asked.

"Our home."

I looked up at him bewildered. "Home?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Mason I'm so confused. What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Babe. I'm withdrawing myself as Alpha." He stated and my eyes widened.

"What?"

"This past few months have taught me something. I can't be the Alpha. I will not be an Alpha if all it has done is put our family through so much pain, pain I can't handle seeing on your face every day." He smiled at me and I shook my head.

"But Mason, what about the pack? We can't just abandon them. I can't ask you to do this for me, for our family." I stated shaking my head.

"You aren't asking. I'm doing this on my own terms. The pack will still have an Alpha, I've talked to Alpha Carter and he has agreed in taking over the pack until one of the boys want to take over, this is perfect for us. We can finally be a family without all the pain and suffering." Mason smiled kissing me as he brought me into his arms.

A few moments passed before I sighed. "Are you completely and utterly sure about this?" I asked and he nodded "Completely and utterly sure."

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"Come with me" Mason said pulling me as we walked up the steps.

The house was beautiful, big enough for all of us, there was acres of land enough for all of us to roam around the place, there was even a waterfall a few miles away. The land was on the territory of an Alpha who had agreed to let us stay on there lands.

It was dark now, and I was ready to fall asleep, the whole day had made me tired as I yawned stretching my back clicking.

"Lets get to bed sleepy head." He smiled taking me in his arms making me squeal.

Taking me into the upstairs room, we laid in the bed he had bought.

I closed my eyes, letting him run his hands through my hair a soft sigh escaping my lips falling into a blissful sleep.

The sound of giggles resonated through the white bright walls.

I looked around to see myself questioning where I was, shaking my head I thought nothing of it.

The sound of giggles was brought to my attention once again, walking towards the sound. I traced the walls with my fingers, the sound getting louder with each step.

I turned the corner to see a brown wooden door, a golden door knob waiting to be twisted.

My heart beat thumped wildly with every step I took towards the door, grabbing the door knob I hesitated in opening it, suddenly scared at what was behind this door.

"It's okay baby girl open the door." A soft voice echoed through, the voice so familiar a gasp escaped my lips.

"Mom?" I whispered tears filling my eyes.

"It's not your fault. It was never your fault baby girl. Open the door, let go of the unwanted feelings your having. Just be free and be happy my sweet baby girl." She whispered, the voice so close to me that it seemed she was right behind me.

I closed my eyes as I felt a gentle breeze touch my forehead, as if she was kissing me, like she used to on my forehead when I would leave the house of school.

Twisting the door knob, I opened the door, walking into the room, there was a cot in the middle of the white bright room.

Walking forward, a smile graced my lips, as tears began to fall with each step I took towards the giggling sound.

Looking into the cot, a let out a shaky breath as I looked at the little infant.

Her small little eyes looked up at me, her face so full of laughter and happiness, her tiny arm reaching out to me.

Bringing my hand softly down as I caressed her soft face, I chuckled as I looked at her.

"Mommy loves you my sweet baby girl."

------------------

Hey Guys

Look at me updating! Long time no see. Sorry I've been such a crappy writer, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I want to say a huge thank you to Believer39 who kindly made this cover for me and I absolutely love it! Way better than the one I made hahaha so again thank you!

With that being said, this is the last chapter. Do not worry though there will be an epilogue do not fret.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you all for reading this book and being on this very hectic journey I hope you have enjoyed this book as much as I have been writing it.

As you know there will be a edited version of this book, it will be different as there are so many unfinished parts in this book with Tyler (The old beta), Carter (The newly found Alpha whose old Alpha took the children), Charlene (With her mate) a lot of unfinished business that needs to be resolved which will be in that book. It won't be up for a long time though as I want to finish the book before placing it up. I hope you will read the book once it comes out and if not that's okay too.

I love you all and thank you all for being on this journey!

Comment below what you thought of this chapter, how did you enjoy it? What did you think about Mason in resigning as Alpha?

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
52K 901 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...
197K 6.3K 23
The rules were simple, every full moon, omegas and alphas would gather and they would find their mates. So... How did I get unlucky enough to fall in...
495K 10.4K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...