Best Friends

Von godsleastfav

Two best friends, Victoria and Hemlock, are pulled out of their world by two angels. They learn to open up, h... Mehr

The First Ripple to Set Off the Wave
Squirm and Scream
Co-dependent
Oh, Hell hath no mercy.
Hope for Humanity
Happy Birthday
Meet the Winchesters
Oh baby...
Gods, goddesses, aliens
A little break in between: Halloween edition
What the TARDIS
Sherlock: "The Ticking Ben"
Somethings are meant to be done
the end

I'm not sorry

19 3 3
Von godsleastfav

  Song of the chapter. Enjoy!!!

June 13th 2016

  "Oh hey, Cas. Hemlock and I were jus-"

  "Just getting ready to go to bed, right?" Cas crossed his arms and tried not to let his heart break in two, geez. He lets his guard down on Hemlock and two guys are already trying to get a piece? Is Hemlock some type of siren or? 

  "Y-yea. Goodnight, Cas. See you later, Hemlock." Hemlock waved to Baby as Baby went to go find somewhere to sleep. 

  Hemlock felt his cheeks turn red, this is the second fucking time that Cas has walked in on him with someone else.  It is getting embarrassing at this point. He stood up, "I should head to bed as well."

  Cas moved his hand down and Hemlock felt himself get pushed back down onto his chair. "Please, Hemlock. Let's talk." Hemlock struggled to stand up and realized that he was stuck to the chair by Cas's grace. 

  "I am tired, Castiel." The weight lifted off of Hemlock and he quickly stood up. As he passed Cas, Cas grabbed his arm.

  "Whatever you thought you saw... it's not true." Cas let go of Hemlock's wrist.

  Hemlock sensed the tears welting up in his eyes and he stomped away. He didn't feel like sleeping alone tonight, so he went into Victoria's room. Victoria was sound asleep, so Hemlock slid in next to her. He wrapped her arms around her and Victoria turned around.

  "Hemlock?" 

  "In the flesh," Hemlock softly smiled at his best friend.

  "Not feeling well?" Victoria pulled Hemlock closer and snuggled up to him. Hemlock kissed Victoria's forehead.

  "Did Cas already move on?"

  "No?" Victoria sat up and looked at Hemlock with an eyebrow raised. "Hemlock, why do you ask?"

  "Found him in bed with another when I first woke up." 

  Victoria immediately got out of bed and started searching through her drawers for any type of weapon. "I am going to kill him. How dare he hurt you??" Hemlock reached his hand out and softly tugged Victoria back onto to the bed.

  "I told you he would, but I am good now. I have you and that's all that matters right now." Hemlock patted Victoria's head as she grumpily hugged Hemlock. She let out a sigh, she promised Hemlock...  "Victoria, sing to me?"

  Victoria snapped out of her thoughts. Everything can be forgotten for now. She has her Hemlock back. "What song?"

  "Our song."

  Victoria closed her eyes and sang to Hemlock in the softest voice possible. Her voice acted like a silk ribbon, slowly tying itself around Hemlock's eyes. It was calming and soon enough Hemlock was lulled to sleep. Victora yawned and joined her friend in the world of unconciousness.

-This story will now follow Dean and Sam while our babies have a peaceful and relaxing day.-

  Sam sat up in his bed as he felt a weight in his lap. He grabbed his knife and pointed it at the stranger's neck. His breathing becoming labored.

  "First of all, rude," Sam recognized the voice as Shirley's. He set the knife down. "Second of all, you were going to have fun times with Hemlock and you didn't invite me?"

  Sam groaned and jokingly said, "I already told you that I said dibs first." 

  Shirley clicked his tongue, "Well, since you clearly think calling dibs is practical. How bout I call dibs on you? All of you..."

  "Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

  "I'm asking you to be mine. All of mine. No more 'open relationship'," Shirley bit his lip as he awaited Sam's response.

  San smiled and flipped Shirley onto his back, kissing his neck. "I'm so fucking glad you're ready to commit, my love. As am I."

  "Just us?"

  "Just us."

  A pillow had smacked Sam and Shirley. Dean stood next to them with an angry face, "I get y'all are having a moment, but I'm fucking sleeping. Thanks to my car being a human. I had to give up my room for him."

  "Fine, fine. Dean-o. I'll visit you again, mooseroni. Until then... my heart thumps-"

  "For you, my love that is true." Shirley was gone and Sam collapsed. Dean just patted him on the back and went back to his makeshift bed on the floor. Sam felt his head buzzing with happiness. Things were getting better.

  Sam turned to the wall and sighed. He hoped that Hemlock was finally going to be happy as well. He felt horrible for coming onto him...

  Dean stretched and crawled back into his incredibly comfortable floor bed. Peace and quiet.

-Few months later

   Sam sat up in his bed and yawned. He glanced at the alarm clock on his drawer. 6:05, it read. Early enough to get up and cook. He pulled the covers off himself.

  Sam glanced at Dean who was still asleep on the floor, he nudged him with his foot. Dead to the world. Sam couldn't help but smile. Its been a while since any of them could sleep that deep. Sam gently grabbed Dean's arms and pulled him up, placing him onto the bed. 

    "Sleep tight, jerk."

  "Bitch," dean murmured in his dreams. Sam chuckled and slowly crept out of the room. The bunker was quiet and peaceful. No screaming, no talking, not a peep. Just quiet. He went into the kitchen and began pulling out some eggs, bacon, and bread. 

  He hummed along and kept an eye on the time. Once he was done making a bunch of breakfast, he tossed himself some salad and extra in case anyone else wanted any. He started up the coffee and heated milk for hot chocolate. Sam walked from door to door, knocking gently. "Breakfast is ready."

  Sam knocked on Victoria's door and it creaked open. He smiled as it showed Victoria and Hemlock curled up together. He turned around and headed back towards the kitchen. As he walked in, Dean was leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

  "Good morning," Sam said as he poured himself a cup of coffee as well. Dean nodded, he wasn't fully awake to have a decent conversation. No one else had awaken and it seemed the angels weren't here. Probably off in heaven.

  "I found a case." 

  Sam raised an eyebrow at Dean, "Case?"

  "Yea, we've been stuck inside all day. It'll be nice for once we can go out and just hunt."

  Sam nodded and Dean handed Sam a newspaper. The title read, 'Racist Local Man found with his own foot up his ass and in his mouth.'

  "Don't know bout you, but this sounds like a very unnatural thing to do to someone."  Dean sipped his coffee and looked at Sam, "You could consider it very supernatural."

  "I hate you." Sam made a face and tossed the newspaper at his brother, they both laughed. As the laughter died down, they sat in complete silence. Comforting silence.

  Dean spoke first, "Imma go get dressed and ready. Then we will be of- fuck."

  "What?"

  Dean let out a frustrated scream, "We can't use baby, because now she- I mean he is a human."

  "We can borrow the men of letter's cars? They might have a working one with the keys lying around her somewhere."

  "Better than driving a prius. That's a girl car."

  "Dean, you're hypermasculinity makes me question you. You have no right to be sensitive about your man pride when you listen to Taylor Swift," Sam pretended to drop a mic and leave the room.

  Dean's face scrunched up and he yelled back at Sam, "Hey! I am not sensitive about my man pride. I just can't fit into a priUS. I take it back being a girl thING!" 

  Sam found a pair of keys that belonged to a buggy. It was going to be a tight squeeze, but it was better than walking around or being stuck inside the bunker for another hour. They both climbed into the car and made their way to their destination.

  Sam's knees went up to his chest and he felt like he was being folded in half like an origami bird. Dean had a face of disgruntledness as he realized the radio is so old that it doesn't work. This trip outside wasn't what either of them chalked it up to be. 

  "Sammy, was this the only keys you found?" 

  "Believe me, this is the only time I have felt uncomfortable in such a tight place."

  Dean made a face of disgust while Sam threw his head back in laughter. Karma got Sam back as he threw his head back in laughter. His head hit his seat and he yelled in pain.

  "Bitch."

  "Jerk."

  They arrived at the morgue and walked in, flashing their badges. The mortician pulled out the body and Dean turned around to prevent himself from puking. Sam made a face of disgust at the body that was in front of them.

  "Yea, ain't he a sight for sore eyes?" The mortician poked at the body while Sam's gag reflex was kicking. Sam leaned in a bit and spotted a symbol on his neck. He knew who did this.

November 14th 2016

This is a short chapter, I promise to make the next one longer!!!!! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.9K 499 33
Castiel is an angel of the lord. When it is prophesied that he will fall in love with a human and that act will destroy Heaven, the angels close them...
432 2 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
90.6K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
8.5K 284 21
A story of star-crossed lovers couldn’t be more cryptic. When two gods Monaxia and Ari’el are captured by mad scientists bent on discovering the Secr...