Parenthood (Tony Stark's Daug...

By Nerdy_Novelist-017

"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. Th... More

-Chapter 1- Meeting Maggie
-Chapter 2- Business Meetings
Chapter 3; Avengers
Chapter 4; Night Time Chats and Breakfast
Chapter 5; The Zoo!
Chapter 6; A Little Thief
Authors Note (Please Read)
Chapter 7; Malabo Mansion
Chapter 8; Sleepover
Chapter 9; Iron Men
Chapter 10; Shopping
Chapter 11; The Party (Part 1)
Chapter 12; The Party (Part 2)
Chapter 13; Bargaining
Chapter 14; The In-Laws
Chapter 15; Bonding
Chapter 16; Avengers Assemble!
Chapter 17; The Deal
Chapter 18; New Lifestyles
Chapter 19; Getting Her Back
Chapter 20; Maggie Stark
Quick Author's Note
Book 2 (coming this spring)
It's up!

*Very Important Authors Note!!*

37.2K 488 85
By Nerdy_Novelist-017

If somebody (anybody I'm not picky) wants to make a trailer for this book, that would be so cute! I was kinda basing Maggie off of Mackenzie Foy. But you can add whoever in the trailer.

Guys! I just want to say really quick that I love you all and I love all of your feedback. I read every single one of your comments! And I really appreciate how my story makes you laugh and cry! That's really awesome!

But anyways, this actually has a very important reason behind this Author's Note. So, do you guys think I should just write a book two to the Parenthood series OR do you guys think I should just continue on this one with Imagines/One Shots with Maggie and the Avengers and her dad??? You guys could request the next imagines and I'll write 'em! You can request what age she could be and what the Imagine/ One Shot is about! To tell you honestly, I think that I would update the Imagines more than just another book. Because I just don't have enough time to write anymore. I'm in the middle of a big move and I have more than just this book to update.

So you can decide which one you want me to do more. (I'm leaning on the imagines more but I don't know how many of you will read it!) But Please Comment Your Thoughts!

****If you want a second book you have to comment your favorite scene/ moment in the book!! Please, I love hearing from you guys. It will help motivate myself to write book two faster!!!!*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 10.6K 65
Lenna Williams thought she was nobody. Then, she became somebody. After reconciling with her father--the self-proclaimed genius that is Tony Stark...
843K 34.9K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...
339 25 13
"Are we too young for this? Feels like I can't move." ---- Your name is Y/N Stark, Tony Stark's biological daughter and Pepper Potts' adopted daught...
275K 7.3K 40
Stark Bleiben |Stay Strong| Tony Stark's Daughter *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* At a young age, Veronica's mother died. A father who...