Oh, Park and Oh... (COMPLETED)

By baerissss_

Just two students. One hot guy, one beautiful girl. Living happily. They make a family, living happily toget... More

First day...
Of course...
Well, what's done has been done...
I love you more than her...
Stop! Please just stop!
Thought so...
Hello sexy whore...
What if I am pregnant?
I want our baby to be a....
I thought I trusted you...
Vivi!!
She's not going to leave me alone if she doesn't get you back...
The news.
I promise!
Are you out of your mind?!
Baby stuff... Baby clothes...
Pretty Please, Stop Fighting...
Baekhyun? Arrested?
Really!!?
She sees you in a different way.
I Missed you so much...
Will you?
Told You.
I'm Fine...
Sniffles but still strong!
Kiss the Bride
I did!?
Seyeol?
Mommy.. I don't like him...
Christmas!
My tooth!!
New Years Day
Out of control...
Why would you do this?
Should I forgive him?
Hugging Newborns
Babies are finally home...
A Day With Sesoo..
Injuries
Sick
Worst day ever...
Problems.
The end

Yes I did!

120 5 6
By baerissss_

One week of pregnancy

Dinner was delicious. Now it's just time to relax. Chanyeol and I cuddle onto the couch watching Netflix as there is nothing else to do. I munch onto some Oreos that he bought for me and tried to ignore the fact that the school knows that I'm pregnant and that my dad is following me around. Ridiculous. Chanyeol steals an Oreo here and there and only eats half of it. I eat the rest. My belly aches, making me pout and huff, placing my hand on top. Vivi jumps up onto the couch, curling into a ball on my legs. Feels like a family. We just need one more member, Buttercup. I stroke Vivi as he falls asleep on me. Cute little fur ball...

The movie comes to an end and I feel wide awake. Different than usual. Chanyeol had fallen asleep on me. Two boys sleeping on me; Vivi and Chanyeol. Cuties. I feel like I shouldn't move, in case I wake the sleepy heads up. Chanyeol wakes up anyway, stretching his arms out. "Nevermind you're awake." I whispered and he looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Huh?" He mumbled, yawning and slouching himself.

"I didn't want to wake you since the two of you were asleep on me." I replied, kissing his cheek, running my fingers through his hair. "You look cute when you're asleep." He cups my cheek and kisses me on my lips before pulling away with a smile. "Aren't you cold?" I asked, looking down at his top half.

"A little but I'm ok. The radiator is on." He replies, tucking a piece of silver hair behind my ear. I sit onto his lap as he wraps his arm around my waist, nuzzling my neck with his nose. I giggle at the ticklish sensation as he starts to kiss my neck, moving to my jawline and onto my lips.

--------------------------

We wake up and get ready for school. I hear my mom talking to someone. I get ready quickly and walk to the bathroom. I stop in my steps hearing a low voice, not Chanyeol's, but someone familiar. I furrow my eyebrows, wondering who it could be. I do my makeup and hair, listening to the noises coming from the kitchen. Chanyeol walks into the bathroom few seconds later with a confused face. "Who else is here? He has a deep voice..." Chanyeol added, fixing his hair that pointed in different directions.

"Don't know, sounds like my dad." I replied, leaning closely to the mirror to get my eyeliner on point as it's a pain the butt if it doesn't look good. After doing my eyeliner, I walk to the kitchen with Chanyeol.

"You have to stop. It's our daughter that you're talking about on the news." My mom says, placing two plates out onto the table. "Morning Sehun and Chanyeol." My dad was in the same room. He looks at me, turning his body round. Looks healthy as always.

"You're dating that guy?!" He slightly yelled and I flinch. I frown. His words broke a piece of my heart. "He's the guy that argued with you and you're still dating him?! What's wrong with you?" He stands up, grabbing my shoulder roughly and shaking me slightly. I shrug out of his grip.

"I forgive him and he's the dad of my baby. Why aren't you happy for me?" I said, covering my stomach. My mom stands behind my dad, calming him down but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Shut that stupid mouth of yours. You break up with him now, right now." He added, pointing to the ground.

"No. No, I won't break up with him." I answered, holding Chanyeol's hand. "You can't make me." He scoffs, rolling his eyes, stumbling towards me. My dad pushes me, grabbing my arm and pushes me up against the wall.

"Honey! Don't do that to her!" My mom yells. My mom pulls him off of me.

"Mom, I'm going to take my breakfast to school since dad is being such a bitch." I added, grabbing my toast and walking out of the door with Chanyeol.

-------------------------

I don't regret cursing in front of my parents. My dad is being a bitch and I don't know why. He has always been happy for me but not anymore. He's changed.

Chanyeol and I make our to school. People wave at me and smile. I wave and smile back. Some even run up to me to say hi. That's a change. "Sehun-ssi! Is it true you're pregnant?" A little girl, who started her new year, asked in her sweet little voice, running up to us.

"Yes it is." I replied, crouching slightly down to her level.

"Is he the daddy?" She says, pointing at Chanyeol and he smiles, waving at her. I nod and her and her friends squeal. I laugh a little bit.

"May I ask what your name is?" I asked kindly, smiling at her.

"My name is Irene." She replies, smiling widely. "My friends names are Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Seulgi." They are really cute, I couldn't help but smile.

"Nice to meet you girls. Are you liking high school?" I asked, standing up a little as my back ached when I crouched down. We start walking together.

"Yeah, we like high school. But we still need to find our way round as we still get lost in the school." Irene answered, giggling with her friends.

"Hey, if you ever get lost, find me and I can take you to your class." I said, waiting for the gate to open. I smile at them. They look over to their left and ran over to another group of girls. I wave at them, smiling at them as Irene waved back at me.

"You're such a kind person." Jongdae added, walking up to me and Chanyeol. I smile at his words. "So you're pregnant?" I nod, being pulled by my waist towards Chanyeol. He kisses the top of my head.

More people come up to me and congratulate me for being pregnant. Some even say, 'I can't wait to see your new baby' or 'Aww! The baby is going to look so cute just like you!' I appreciate it. I thought it would be the other way round; people arguing with me and so on.

The gates finally open. Everyone starts walking into the school. Minseok and Jongdae start kissing at the table we sit at.

"~Can all students make their way to the assembly hall please?~"

We all get up from our seats and walk to the hall. A teacher stops me, the principal. "Congrats on your new baby. The rules have changed. I won't mention your name in the assembly so relax and don't get embarrassed." He says, tapping my shoulder and walks into the hall. I follow everyone else. I take a seat in between Chanyeol and Jongdae.

"Look at that ass." A guy cat called. I look at him and he winks at me, smirking. "You have a nice ass. Chanyeol's a lucky guy to get to eat such a nice ass as that."

"You're disgusting." I said back. He shuts up, knowing that if he says disgusting things to me, he knows what'll happen. "Get an ass as good as mine if you're so desperate to eat one yourself." Chanyeol laughs.

The hall turns silent and we all stand up for the principal. "Take a seat. This is just a quick talk." Mr Jung says. "The rules have changed."

"What? Can we get some good ass now?" The same guy yells. I face palm myself.

"No. That's inappropriate for the new students who have just entered the high school world." Mr Jung sighs before continuing. He makes eye contact with me and winks at me, smiling.

------------------------

First class, English. Woo... The whole school skipped the first lesson since there was an assembly. Let's see if we'll have a teacher this time.

We sit in class, where we normally sit. Chanyeol grabs my chin and kisses me, turning it into a passionate kiss, including his tongue. Students start to flood the room, filling up all the chairs. The red haired girl sees us, kissing.

"I must say, she is lucky. Luckier than me." She says to her friends. "I'll never get a boyfriend as hot as Chanyeol. I guess I really should apologise to her." She stands up from her seat, walking over to us. We're still making out in the corner of the room. "E-erm, Sehun." She added, biting her bottom lip. Chanyeol breaks the kiss and I look at her. "I want to apologise for what happened last week." I smile and she smiles back.

"It's okay." I responded, and she walks away. I continue to kiss Chanyeol. He pecks me continuously before pulling away and looking at me. I over hear what the other students are talking about. Something that includes Baekhyun. I stay out of it. I don't want to be involved.

------------------------

It's break. Many guys are starting to flirt with me and it's making me feel, weird. Chanyeol stops them of course but it just makes me think back to what happened at home this morning. I'm not going to break up with Chanyeol, not happening. I'm staying with him no matter what. It starts raining heavily. Thunder and lightning struck making me flinch, and cling onto Chanyeol. He laughs at me, hugging me.

Guys stare at me again, biting their bottom lips and winking at me. I try not to react. Some even whistle at me, cat call me and even smack my butt. Chanyeol starts most fights with them, he has bruises on his chest and shoulders. Not a lot on his face since I'm guessing he's so used to fighting. Thinking of him fight scares me so I don't think about it anymore. I revise for my small test coming up in my next class, maths. Basic tests for the bigger ones coming up in Summer. Chanyeol revises with me too, taking down notes and walks through the steps for the things I don't understand. More guys walk into the dance studio. Not a lot girls are in here, only a few; 6 to be specific and 15 boys? We close up our books and stretch from slouching our backs for quite a bit. Chanyeol holds my waist and moves me onto his lap, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest.

"You lucky bastard." A guy yelled as the others watch. What are we? An entertainment to them?

"Aww they're so cute. Chanyeol would be a great dad for the baby." A girl to my right says and the girls surrounding her cooed. Chanyeol plants a kiss on my lips, and we stand up, walking out of the dance studio. We feel awkward. We grab our bags and books and hold hands, walking out of the room.

"Krystal, will you go to prom with me?" A cute guy asks, holding her hand. Her smiles seems to make his heart flutter as he almost faints every time she smiles at him. She nods quickly, hugging him tightly. Walking down the hallways when it's prom week, its always filled with surprises. The floor today is covered in, confetti and rose petals and a little bit of glitter. "Sehun, you wanna go to prom with me?" Chanyeol asks, picking up a fresh flower from the ground. I smell the rose, lovely smell.

"Of course I want to go to prom with you." I replied, hugging him and kissing his cheek. I keep hold of the rose and we walk to find everyone else.

----------------------

*Chanyeol's POV*

We walk to maths. We meet Kyungsoo and Jongin on our way here. Kyungsoo pulls me towards her table as I was just about to sit down. "Take this." Kyungsoo whispers, holding a felt box. She opens it and there's a beautiful rose gold ring in it along with a gold one. "You and Sehun have been dating for almost two weeks and I know from the bottom of my heart that you will stay with her forever." She looks down at me as I was crouching. Kyungsoo closes the box, holding my hand out and placing it onto my hand.

"Kyungsoo you didn't ha-" I tried to speak but she shushes me. She points over at Sehun and I look over my shoulder, seeing guys surrounding her. Sehun inches back as one tries to kiss her, placing her hand over her mouth before he could reach Sehun's lips. I look back at Kyungsoo and nod. I put the ring box into my trouser pocket and walk back to my table. The guys run off to their table, knowing that I'll beat the shit out of them to keep their hands off of Sehun. Sehun lets out a sigh of relief, standing up and kissing me.

"~Can Oh Sehun make her way to the main entrance please? That's Oh Sehun, thank you.~"

Sehun stands up and walks out of the class, making her way to the main entrance. She left her stuff with me, guessing that she may come back. The rings, I must find some time to give it to her.

------------------------

It's now lunch and Sehun hasn't come back. I skip lunch and walk near the main entrance. There are bathrooms there so I wait just outside them.

"I'm not getting an abortion! I'm not going to kill a foetus!" A familiar voice yells, trying to be calmed down by someone.

"Yes you are young lady. You didn't use protection did you!?" A low voice yelled back.

"Yes I did! You don't even know what happened!" I hear the principal walk towards them. Who is it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOS ARGUING!?? Comment if you think you know and you'll get a shoutout in the next chapter!! But, Until then, See ya ❤️😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 75 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...
1K 26 14
They Hook Up with random people for different reasons. Until the very day that the habbit was stopped. For one reason....LOVE. This is a story of thr...
43.4K 1K 18
Having one of your universities fuckboys become your roomate is the last thing you expect ...that is until you realize you're falling for him. Now...
25.4K 2K 46
Chanyeol is overly possessive and in love with his best friend Byun Baekhyun he makes sure nobody comes near him, Despite his best friend being in l...