When a Weirdo Meets a Casanov...

By fallen_blue_angel

The title says it all. More

Chapter 1: The Beauty in Vain

Chapter 2: Learn to Love

310 17 21
By fallen_blue_angel

3 days ago...

The first day: Discovery

"He's weird."

"Speak for yourself Mangle," Bonbon countered. "Wait...what do you mean 'he'?"

"The substitute nurse a while ago," Mangle replied.

"Foxy?" Bonbon looked at her suspiciously. "Okay. This is weirder than usual. You think he's interesting?"

"No."

. . .

"So, what have you written?"

Mangle handed her the essay she was working on last night. Bonbon looked at her. "Pain? Very typical of you. 'My goal is to achieve the best way to the most painful feeling in this world without dying', huh?  Sheesh, the teacher's gonna flip when she reads this."

"It's the ultimate goal Bonbon," Mangle told her, as she pulled out a pin from her pencil case. 

"Whoa! Wait, wait, wait! What's that?" Bonbon stopped her.

"This?" She pointed at the harmless pointy little pin grasped between two of her fingers. "It's obviously a pin."

"Exactly!"  Bonbon took the pin away from her. "And I know the use of a pin to you."

Mangle rolled her eyes. Her best friend found her reaction suspicious. Bonbon glanced at her bag. "Is there something your hiding?"

Mangle shook her head. "No."

"Mangle..."

"Uhh...still no."

"Mangle...."

"Maybe..."

"Mangle!"

"Okay!" She gave up. "Just a few blades and cutters! I promise there's nothing very dangerous inside my bag!"

Bonbon sighed. "Glad you didn't bring a huge knife and chainsaw like last time."

"I'm learning! I minimized having suicidal thoughts."

"Good girl. And remember to meet me after school. I want you to meet my boyfriend."

"Bonnie?" Mangle asked. "That freak that lives next door?"

"Hey, the guy's nice. Well, he is a freak."

"Is love really that important to people?" Mangle asked.

"Mangle...mangle....you innocent creature. You'll understand once you've learned to love someday."

Mangle scoffed. "At least I don't have to experience heart breaks."

She stopped. "Bonbon?"

"Hm?"

"According to psychology you can actually die form a broken heart right? I read it in a book somewhere."

"Mangle..what are you up to?" Bonbon stared at her.

"Well...not actually die. But close to dying is my ultimate goal in life. So it all makes sense if..."

Bonbon laughed. "Ha! What? You gonna go find a guy and get your heart broken or something?" She didn't receive a reply. She stopped laughing.

"Don't tell me..."

She saw Mangle's creepy smile. Yup...she just had an idea.

"No. Bad idea," Bonbon said with stern eyes, clutching either sides of Mangle's shoulders.

"I haven't said anything yet, though," Mangle replied, her face stoic but her eyes held determination.

"I can literally hear you screaming it multiple times in your mind!!! No. I don't want you screwing around with just some random guy."

Mangle looked at her. "Then you wanna find me one?"

"Find you what?" Bonbon asked.

"A guy to screw."

"Heck no!"

Mangle turned back. "Guess I have to find one myself. That guy sitting behind me in class seemed like a good one." 

Bonbon pulled on the back of her collar. "Stop right there missy. You aren't screwing anyone. Especially that pervert who keeps on staring at your behind in class."

"Then who do you suggest I screw up?"

"Can you please stop saying that?!"

"No."

Bonbon groaned. "Are you sure about this?"

Mangle only nodded. 

Bonbon sighed. "I'm still against it."

"Oh come on. I only live once," Mangle told her, smirking.

"That's the point. I can't help you with finding a guy, but when you do find one, I'll help evaluate him."

"Thank you!" Mangle hugged her and smiled. Bonbon smiled back at her as she ruffled her hair.

"What are you going to do without me?"

"I actually have an idea who to screw up." 

Bonbon backed away. "Stop staying 'screw up'. Well? Who's the guy?"

"Forgot his name." Mangle groaned.

"Any description?"

"That guy in the bus that kept looking at me and had a tent in his pants," Mangle replied without emotion. Bonbon whacked her in the head. "Freaking no."

"He's hot, though."

"Shut it."

"Anymore ideas?" Bonbon asked her.

Mangle stopped and thought for a while. Bonbon waited patiently. Suddenly, Mangle's face lit up. "Ah! How about...what was his name again?"

"Who?"

"You got sick that past week. Remember when you came to my house to get notes during our family dinner?" Mangle asked.

"Yup. That was embarrassing. All your family members were staring at me," she responded.

Mangle nodded. "The one sitting in front of me...that guy with blonde hair...I think he's good."

Bonbon stared at her. "Isn't he your cousin?"

"Is he?" Mangle blinked.

"Stop playing around!"

Mangle thought and thought. "Ah! How about that guy with me on the guidance office?"

"He's currently on rehab right now." Bonbon was about to give up on her hopeless best friend.

"Oh. Then how about Prof. Smith?"

"Mangle!" Bonbon yelled. "You can't do those things with our teacher!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Alright. One more. Only one more. If you don't suggest  anyone cool with me then you're throwing this plan out."

Mangle sighed as she thought and kept silent much longer.

"Ah! How about that red-head in the nurse's office? He seemed decent enough. Nice **s even." Mangle chuckled.

Bonbon couldn't speak.

"Chill. I was kidding..." Mangle told her. Bonbon almost relaxed when-

"...about his **s. I was serious about screwing him, though."

Bonbon's jaw dropped to the ground.

. . .

Not sure where this is gonna go. Welp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...