beautiful stranger | s.l. + j...

De nsavant

it's just another story; he fell in love with a foreigner. Mais

1/11/16
1/15/16 pt. 1
1/15/16 pt. 2
1/20/16 pt. 1
1/20/16 pt. 2
1/27/16
1/29/16
2/5/16
2/10/16
2/14/16
2/15/16 pt.1
2/15/16 pt. 2
2/17/16
2/18/16 pt. 1
2/18/16 pt. 2
2/19/16 pt. 1 (bonus!)
2/19/16 pt. 2
2/23/16
2/28/16
3/5/16
3/11/16 pt. 1
3/11/16 pt. 2
3/14/16
3/19/16
3/26/16
4/1/16
4/4/16
4/13/16
4/15/16
4/23/16
4/30/16
5/7/16
5/13/16
5/20/16
5/27/16

1/11/17

3.5K 134 37
De nsavant

Seokmin: What class are you in right now?
Seokmin: I'm bored
Seokmin: Rip you're probably in a class where you can't use your phone

Seokmin stares at his phone in boredom and repeatedly taps the black screen with his index finger, his nail making a clacking sound against the phone screen. That sound is the only source of noise in the otherwise silent school clinic, so Seokmin ends up grabbing a pen and clicking it again and again in an attempt to entertain himself. He curses quietly after accidentally dropping the pen, and he pushes his chair away from the desk to pick it up.

As Seokmin is stretching his arm out and reaching for his pen, he hears footsteps outside of the clinic door, and a few seconds later, the door is being pushed open. Seokmin's fingers unintentionally flick the pen away in surprise, and he gets out of his chair and onto the floor to scramble for the pen blindly. He's blushing in embarrassment as he crawls towards the pen, and he squeaks inaudibly as the person approaches the desk.

"Sorry, I just dropped something! Just give me a second–got it!" Seokmin cheers.

Seokmin holds the pen up triumphantly and moves to get out from under the desk before he gets hurt, but he ends up hitting the back of his head on the side of the desk anyways. He groans and rubs his head sorely as he finally sits back down in his chair. He tosses the pen onto the desk slightly aggressively and winces as a spot on the back of his head throbs.

"I came here hoping that my boyfriend would treat my injury, but of course he has to go and get himself hurt instead. That's Lee Seokmin for you." Seokmin's head snaps up when he hears Jisoo's soft voice, and he pouts when he notices that Jisoo is laughing at him.

"Shut up, don't be mean," Seokmin says, huffing and crossing his arms childishly. "Hey! I'm not going to treat you if you keep laughing at me like that! Stop it! Jisoo-yah!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jisoo grins at Seokmin good-naturedly, but the glint in his eyes tell Seokmin that he's anything but. Seokmin huffs again and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. What'd you come here for? You said you were hurt somewhere?" Seokmin frowns worriedly.

"Ah, right. I was running across the courtyard after going back and getting something I left at my last class, and I ended up falling and hurting my knee. My teacher had a bandaid, but she said that I should still go to the clinic anyways to get it cleaned up. And now, here I am," Jisoo explains. "So, are you gonna treat me now, or...? It stopped bleeding by the way."

"Was it bleeding really badly?" Seokmin asks, and Jisoo starts to unbutton his pants, causing Seokmin to shriek. "W-What are you doing?!"

"I'm taking off my pants to show you the bandaid on my knee?" Jisoo answers, hands frozen as he stares at Seokmin. "It's not like I'm not wearing underwear or anything, not that it would matter if I was. You're my boyfriend, aren't you? Why are you acting so shy?"

"I...j-just..." Seokmin stutters. "Um, here, come here. Sit on the bed and roll your pants up. I'll get a bandaid and some disinfectant."

"Yes sir," Jisoo announces.

Jisoo salutes Seokmin jokingly before taking a seat on the bed. He energetically swings his dangling legs back and forth as he waits for Seokmin to come over. Seokmin walks over with a large bandaid, a few napkins, and a bottle of disinfectant a minute later and sets the unopened bandaid and the napkins next to Jisoo on the bed before opening the bottle of disinfectant.

"Hey, where's the actual nurse anyways?" Jisoo pipes up curiously while Seokmin is drenching one of the napkins in water from the sink.

"She left a note for me saying that she had to go back home because she was feeling really under the weather, but someone should be coming to cover her soon. Why?" Seokmin replies, squeezing the water out of the napkin before cleaning Jisoo's wound with it. Jisoo flinches.

"Just curious. Doesn't this kinda remind you of last year?" Jisoo responds.

"What, you getting hurt like an idiot and needing me to treat you? Huh, you're right. I guess some things never change," Seokmin teases. Jisoo scowls.

"Shut up. It's not my fault that I keep getting hurt–ow, ow, ow!" Jisoo hisses. Seokmin smiles apologetically at Jisoo, feeling hurt himself as he sees Jisoo's face pull into a pained expression.

"At least the worst part's over now! Alright, here we go," Seokmin says as he opens the bandaid packet and places the bandaid on Jisoo's knee carefully. Jisoo watches Seokmin silently, grinning gratefully at Seokmin when he's done.

"Perfect. As expected of my dear boyfriend," Jisoo tells Seokmin with a playful smirk, and Seokmin slaps Jisoo's shoulder lightly. He sits down next to Jisoo on the bed and rests his head on Jisoo's shoulder comfortably. They stay like that quietly for a few minutes before Jisoo speaks up again.

"You know, it's been a year since we've met," Jisoo tells Seokmin.

Jisoo kisses Seokmin on the top of his head and lets his lips linger there for a while before mumbling something against Seokmin's hair. He says it in such a low tone that Seokmin barely catches it, but when he realizes what Jisoo said, his heart skips a beat, and it feels as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. It's the first time that Jisoo has said these words to him, and the words make Seokmin feel giddy with happiness.

"I love you Seokmin-ah," Jisoo says.

"I love you too, Hong Jisoo. I'm glad you came into my life," Seokmin replies softly. He beams as he feels Jisoo smile widely himself.

"Me too. Me too."

A/N: yooooo it was exactly 1,000 words bless!!! anyways, WOW! it's been a long journey, hasn't it? thank you to everyone who's been here from the beginning, thank you to everyone who joined along the way, and thank you to anyone reading this after I've completed this story. your support for this story literally means the world to me, and I really hope that you guys enjoyed this. what'd you think? how was it? anything you especially liked/disliked about this ending? or about the story in general too, I guess? tell me everything!

so I know that I first dedicated this story to a friend who convinced me to write this story (if you're still reading this story, I'm still very grateful that you encouraged me to write it, so thank you again!), but from the beginning of this story, from when I first had it as a draft actually, there was someone who I had wanted to dedicate this entire story to. that person is BacoYuu bc I remember watching their Seoksoo video (the one I've linked) ages ago, back when I was first getting into the ships of svt. their video is honestly a key factor as to why I ship Seoksoo, and their video is still my favorite Seoksoo video to this day. so kudos to them for such an amazing video! follow them bc they seem awesome ;) also whoops I hope they don't mind that I posted their video? it was on yt so idk...but anyways CREDITS TO THEM FOR THAT VIDEO BC IT IS THEIR VIDEO NOT MINE NOR ANYONE ELSE'S ok that should clear up any confusion

anyways, again, ty guys so much for everything bc it really makes me so happy. you guys are REALLY GREAT and I hope that all of you are living happily and healthily! thank you thank you THANK YOU for everything! I really love all of you so much for always being so sweet to me ahhh you guys deserve nothing but the best! have an amazing rest of your day as always, and enjoy some of these Seoksoo pics I found recently!

a  d a t e

CUTE

not really Seoksoo but I still enjoy this pic a lot

mmm God bless this one is so pretty I love it so much

anyways, yeah, no, I'm too lazy and tired to look for any more Seoksoo pics (tbh idek where the other pics are I gotta make a folder man), but again, have an amazing day everyone! thank you guys again! I love all of you so much! be on the lookout for my next Seoksoo fic! I'll see you guys soon! bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.1K 239 9
"𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖍𝖆𝖓..𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊.." ... "𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘.." @joshukyeom_
13K 537 58
chan broke up with his past lover, ailee. and only to find out a day after the break up, ailee dated an instagram influencer, Lee Seokmin. He was utt...
21.4K 802 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
4.5K 125 12
Taesan has a crush on Leehan, he tries to ignore his feelings due to what happened before.