World Of Hurt An Pain

Par kamyiafarr

Young girl trying to find love in all the wrong places Plus

part 1
Lunch
Mall trip
mall trip part:2
loosing my virginty
The Scare
the scare part 2:
doctor trip
Instagram bae
The ups and downs

Starting High School!

28 0 0
Par kamyiafarr

Freshman year everything's new you meet new ppl. New teachers your life really just starts to change. I had everything I wanted but a boyfriend. I wasmt really worried about one either untill I seen the man of my dreams he was 5.5 dark skin chocolate cute ass smile. Even better he was captain of the football team I thought I'm my head I could never get him he is wayyyy to good for me. He was the type of dued I just knew I couldn't get I mean I was a baddie but I didn't have the guts to talk to him but I knew I was going to find a way.I just didn't know how?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

741K 39.2K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
563K 30.5K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
855K 71.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...