Behind Our Hate

By ansavieri

Karma is a famous model and selfish actor, he doesn't care for anything but himself. But his ego starts disa... More

Differences
A Miracle
Encounter
Pranks
Threats
I hate you so much
Feelings
Can I kiss y-
Visitors
Itona
Finally
Just Lovers
Best Trap ever
I'm sorry.... Again
Jealousy
Invitation
The Oscars
The Oscars 2
Date?
I love you.
Back to Japan
"Peace"
Interruptions Continue
Scandals
The Match
No Nagisa, No blowjob
Well shit.
Trying to Forget
Impossible Mission
Aguri

Graduation time

806 49 14
By ansavieri

Cheering, talking, murmuring, screaming, singing, any type of human happy sound was the only thing Nagisa could hear. Today was his last day of high school, it was time to man up and go to college. He was wearing a classic black toga and also the hat. Even though he felt sad, because Karma hasn't apologize anymore or at least try to talk to him, Nagisa still smiled.

He sat there on a chair as he waited for Isogai, he promised he would be there with him. But probably Isogai was with Maehara, and Nagisa couldn't blame him, they were boyfriends after all. The desire and craving of Karma being there with him was taking over his thoughts, he almost stood and made the first step.

But no. Nagisa was way to prideful for that, he wouldn't.

Finally he saw that Isogai was running towards him, panting and breathing heavily. "N—Nagisa."

Nagisa gave him the best of the smiles to his best friend as he pat Isogai's back as if helping him to recover, when the brunette finally catch his breath he said, "I'm sorry Hiroto—"

"Hey," Nagisa interrupted. "It's fine, no hard feelings." The bluenette couldn't blame him, he sighed while he kept a smile on his face. Isogai sat besides him.

The principal of the school kept calling every single student to give a short speech about how happy they were and who did they thank.
Nagisa was happy that at least Aguri and Isogai where with him, but the last hope of Karma being there for him vanished when the principal called out for his name.

"Nagisa Shiota 3-A" the principal called out for him.

Nagisa stood up and at the moment he did, people spotted him and started clapping. He made his way to the podium and he could still hear Isogai's screaming "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND." And also he could see Aguri on her feet still clapping with sparkling eyes. Nagisa obtained his diploma and held it in his hands.

He couldn't help but chuckled and start with his speech. "Thank you, for all the persons who cheered me," he looked at Isogai. "who motivated me,"His eyes then fell on Aguri -which had  tears in her eyes - "I couldn't have done this alone, I, uh, I'm really happy, this is not mine it's yours guys." He was obviously referring to Aguri and Isogai.
He headed to where his place was, and was received with a big hug from Isogai. So he was sitting there his hopes totally dead by now, his eyes on his lap but Isogai elbowed him.

"Hey," He said."look" Nagisa's eyes narrowed where Isogai told him to look, his heart lifted up when he saw Karma followed by all the kids from the orphanage.

The kids sat with the rest of the public all giggling and smiling, Karma was currently talking with the principal, who was nodding. Karma glanced up at Nagisa and gave him an apologetic smile, he didn't know what to do or so, so he only smiled back.

Nagisa was watching carefully every action of Karma-who was already on the podium- he was wondering what was he up to, Karma was dressed casually he was wearing jeans and a simple black shirt.

When everyone realized he was there the whole public gasped and it echoed all around the gym. The girls went crazy and start taking pictures.

"So, umm, as you may see I'm Karma Akabane,"he made a pause." I'm here for one reason only, uh, personal stuff in fact." Nagisa wasn't smiling he tried to hide his emotions, which he perfectly did.

"I'm here to apologize to someone who it's really, really, really, important to me, I, um, I was a douche, an idiot, stupid, unintelligent, moron, horrible, terrible, human being" He paused realizing how much did he insult himself but then continue. "And because of all that I hurt someone I really love and now that person probably doesn't wanna see me right now, but I still love him," the whole room when crazy one again when he said 'him' "I am, I mean I was dating a boy, but even if I've tried to make him forgive me, I'm gonna do the impossible to make him fall in love with me again..." he held back his tears,"I know he is here and he is listening, I just wanted you to write that down and keep it on mind, cause trust me I won't stop... uh, thank you."

Before he even knew, he lost balance and fell to the floor, skinny arms around his waist and Nagisa's lips on his and on top of Karma. He wasn't able to react, but it was never to late so he kissed back not caring of the people in front of them.

The kiss was loving, caring, exotic, eternal, sweet, and other cheesy stuff you probably don't want to hear about, but Nagisa and Karma felt as if they were falling in love all over again. They broke the kiss and stared at each other -both- with a big smile on their faces.
"Nagisa, I, I'm so—" He shut Karma up with another kiss.

"I forgive you." He said, his lips still on Karma's.

Karma kissed his cheek and said in his boyfriend's ear. "I love you" Nagisa let a few tears slipped away while he pulled Karma for a tight hug.

Some of the public clapped and cheered, some other left cause they didn't wanted to see, some girls thought it was cute and fangirled, some other cried but were still supporting Karma no matter what after all they are his fans.

The kids of the orphanage joined the hug along with Aguri and Isogai.

When the hugs and crying where done Karma and Nagisa sat on of the chairs to chat, while the kids played.

"They are all going to graduate one day, just as you did..." Karma spoke up, leaning his head on the bluenette's shoulder.

Nagisa hugged him and kissed his head. "You kept your promise and I thank you for that."

"I'm still sorry..."

"I already forgave you, stupid." Nagisa pouted as Karma chuckled, he stood up and so did Nagisa. Karma offered to hold hands but Nagisa refused saying people will see them and stuff.

"I already confessed that I'm dating you in front of your whole school," he smiled."Probably the whole press knows by now, so hold my hand."

Nagisa's eyes were wide open, he was so focus on Karma's words he didn't realized he was telling it to the whole school. He did more than holding his hand, he kissed him again.

"Oh~ Why don't we take this somewhere else~" Karma suggested and got karate chop by Nagisa, lightly.

"By the way were is everyone else?"

"I don't know," he caressed his cheek,"let's go home you must be tired, you should rest."

Nagisa got sad again because Irina and Itona and everyone else weren't there in the day of his graduation, but Karma was right he felt tired and wanted to rest.

"Wait a minute, why the hell would I be tired?" Nagisa protested.

"Watch your mouth, babe." Karma teased which made Nagisa sighed heavily and just followed him were Aguri, Isogai and the kids were.

Aguri hugged him. "I'm so proud of you Nagisa," she cleaned a few tears that came out from her eyes. "You were so strong! Now you made it, you graduated... I couldn't ask for more."

"Hey don't get your hopes high, I still have college left." He noted.

"That won't be a problem with that brain of yours..."Everyone laughed at Karma's statement and Nagisa blushed lightly. "Come on let's get going."

They all start heading to the car while Karma only stood there, this made Nagisa confused. "Karma? Are you alright."

"Ah? Uh, yeah... I'm just happy that I got you back," He approached to Nagisa and kiss him on his forehead. "I swear I'm just really happy."

"Karma," Nagisa cupped, his cheeks in his hands he noticed that Karma was crying. "Karma..."

"I don't want to lose you again..." He held back a sobbed. "I really fucked up and I'm afraid I'll do it again." Karma evade Nagisa's eyes.

"Hey Karma, look at me, Karma..." he forced to look at him, "You won't lose me again, I trust you, even if it's a misunderstanding... you will not lose me again... ever."

Karma smiled. Nagisa cleaned his tears with kissed while Karma began to chuckle and held Nagisa in his arms.

He wish it could last forever...

🙌🙌 Finally I updated, sorry I made you guys wait for like two months, school got me like crazy and I finally got inspire.

Hope you guys forgive me :)
For Trash_Otaku  ;')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 4 3
Nagisa Shiota is a boy who's been trained to be a weapon by his father his whole life. He's a boy who's been trained to keep a facade on by his mothe...
1.5K 149 12
𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵...
430K 13.6K 27
||COMPLETED|| Karma is a super hot, super famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschooler who has a broken and depressing life...
263K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...