Something More // Zhang Yixing

By byunniehunnie

At Busan High, you've gotten used to the way things work. You stay quiet and out of the way at school, but at... More

new
not my boyfriend
tention
touch
suduction
deceit
rejection
cold tile
hurt
antagonistic
lonely
saftey blanket
the war
tunnel vision
boyfriend snatcher sunhee
jealousy
what would you have done
up and down
over
old habits
revenge
one last day
Sequel!!!

in the clouds

368 12 1
By byunniehunnie

You stumbled backwards into Yixing's room as he opened the door behind you. Your phone pressed to your ear, you dizzily tried to listen to the boy on the other end while Yixing kissed the length of your neck, searching for your weak spot.

"Where the hell did you two go?!" Baekhyun's voice demanded. "You can't just up and leave after that devastating blow against Jongin!"

"So-sorry, Baek—​oh," a sultry escaped you as Yixing's teeth scraped against your collarbone.

"Oh my God." The dial tone followed Baekhyun's voice, but your mind was losing all ability to function anyway.

Your phone slipped from your hand, probably breaking at it hit the wooden floor, but all you could focus on was Yixing's heavy pants between his lapping kisses and his body pressed flat against yours. You grasped at his shoulders, holding him just as tightly as he held you, your noses brushing as he pressed a searing kiss against your lips. As your lips slotted and your tongues ran across each other, his hands found the zipper of your dress.The blue satin pooled to the floor around your feet, and you stepped out of it, breaking away from Yixing for just a split second.

Yixing kissed the spot just below the corner of your jaw, and by reflex, you gasped, your lips trembling. He had found your weak spot, and he continued to kiss, , and lave at that one spot, turning your legs to jelly. You clutched onto him for dear life, your fingers slipping into his glossy hair, your nearly bare body once again flat against his.

"Yi-Yi-Yixing," you stuttered, pressing yourself even tighter against him, only holding yourself by clutching onto his broad shoulders.

"Yes, kitten?" he hummed, his fingers teasingly playing with the edge of your . He pulled back to look at you, but you eagerly kissed him again, your mouths sufficiently coated with saliva. Yixing's kisses were like chocolate and honey, smooth and sweet. But at the same time, they were furious and bruising, your lips pressing together hard. His tongue found every corner of your mouth, slipping across your own and sliding over your lips.

Finally, Yixing shrugged off his already unbuttoned shirt, and rid you of your last articles of clothing. As he pushed you to the bed and landed over you, a shuddery slipped passed your swollen lips as he began trailing his lips down the middle of your torso. His kisses were brief and teasing, and his hands pried open your legs, delicate fingers brushing across your inner thighs. You arched your back into his soft sheets beneath you when his lips landed on your inner thigh, the sensitive skin burning at the touch. You were already throbbing with need between your legs, probably slick and wet by now.

Yixing slowly, slowly kissed his way down your inner thigh before doing the same on the other, but his hand made the first move, his fingers trailing through your folds teasingly. You whined at the contact, the shock of pleasure as his finger trailed over your so taunting. You weren't satisfied until his mouth met your folds, his tongue rolling into your . The gratifying pleasure was beyond anything you could comprehend, a mess of s and desperate cries spilling from your lips. He and and toyed, working you up, and you eagerly bucked your hips. However, Yixing then held them still against the bed, his tongue flicking over your as he slipped a finger into you. A jagged cry ripped from your throat, begging for more. And he obeyed, more of his lithe fingers working you open more, filling you up so satisfyingly, you weren't sure how much longer you would be able to hold out on your .

As his fingers curled with their rapid s, you lost all control. Your hips jerked hard, breaking away from his fighting grip, his tongue still working fast against your , his fingers still pushing into your tensing walls as a hot wave of pleasure overcame you. Your back arched sporadically, your fingers digging into the soft blankets around you.

Your struggling s became whimpers as Yixing pulled away, strings of saliva dripping from his lips and strings of your dripping from his fingers. Your first had already reduced you to a tired mess, but Yixing wasn't done with you yet; he undid his belt and ripped off the pants that had confined his throbbing .

He said nothing, but with hooded eyes, leaned over you, pulling your hips up to meet his. Still recovering from your first , you placed your hands on his neck, and you kissed softly, much more carefully than before. However, you whimpered against his lips as he pushed into you. Yixing was maybe an inch or two shorter than Chanyeol, but where Chanyeol had length, Yixing had thickness. Because your first  had left you tense and tired, Yixing was going to have a hard time pushing into you.

"Kitten," he breathed, kissing you carefully again. You tried your best to relax, but even as relaxed as you became, another strangled cry ripped from your throat as Yixing pushed only a little farther in. The last time you had ed had not been difficult at all, and were unsure why it was such a problem now.

"Why are you so tense, kitten?" he worriedly questioned. "What can I do to make you relax?"

"I-I don't think you're going to fit," you admitted in fear.

"I fit last time. Why wouldn't I fit this time?" Yixing mused, his fingers trailing the side of your face, his forehead pressing to yours.

"Y-You didn't look as big last time."

Yixing breathlessly laughed, "Really? Is that supposed to be a compliment? Kitten, it'll be fine. Nothing's changed. Please, don't worry; it makes me nervous."

You bit your lip as he pushed in again, and you actually attempted to relax. As sharp gasp escaped you as he slid all the way in, your folds still slick with . He began his s slow and mindful, a tired in-and-out, filling you up over and over. Your body melted beneath him, the feeling of his far more rewarding than the feeling of his slim fingers.

He took it slow, and you didn't mind. He kept his pace steady, and you basked in the pleasure, your breath matched with the pace of his hips. He kissed you much more chastely, his lips still gentle. Your lips brushing as you both gasped for air in between your long kisses, you wanted to stay like that forever.

Yixing kept the slow pace, but nonetheless, you felt a burning pleasure filling your stomach. Yixing, as well, seemed desperate for a little more, and so his slow pace became quicker and quicker, your bodies rocking as he pulled all the way out and slammed all the way in his much more fiery, needy s. Your slow breaths became gasps and s and whines and whimpers, and his angled just right to pound against your sweet spot, effectively turning your voice into a loud, jagged cry. You sat up on your elbows as he sat up and held the headboard of the bed for stable momentum, and you were unprepared for just how hard his hips came down on yours in a loud, sharp clap of skin on skin.

Your second hit you right then and there, your body tensing and your hips bucking to meet Yixing's as he continued to furiously , slipping back over you with a rough gasp, his hair plastered to his forehead in sweat, the rest of his body glistening. You choked out his name, the overload of pleasure still breaking you down, and he took you into his arms, his final s stuttering. His breath became desperate gasps, and he pulled out, coming across the insides of your thighs and the sheets.

He slid down beside you messily, and he gathered you back into his arms, holding you tight. You said nothing to each other, but the last few kisses you shared before you both fell to sleep were enough to fill the silence.

That night you dreamt of flowers and Yixing's smile.

»«

After lying to your mother about where you were, much to Yixing's disapproval, you spent the rest of the weekend at Yixing's place. You felt like you had found your own corner of paradise; you two stayed in, ordered take out, and watch movies all day Sunday. Never had you ever felt like Yixing made you feel. Jongin had given you butterflies, but Yixing made you gleeful. Jongin had captured your attention, but Yixing made you laugh and smile. You didn't have the stereotypical falling-in-love symptoms when it came to Yixing, but you still had feelings for him that only got stronger.

Because after your night together, every time Yixing even slightly smiled at you, or, hell, even looked at you, you felt your heart skip a beat. Every time you kissed, you heart practically stopped. Every time he touched you, you felt alive with a new energy unlike anything you had ever felt.

"Jinnie? Are you alive, Jinnie?"

"Oh—sorry! I was lost in thought," you assured, shifting your legs on Yixing's lap so you had a slightly more comfortable position to lie your head on his shoulder.

He chuckled, tucking your hair over your shoulder and away from your face, "What were you thinking about?"

You immediately blushed. You weren't about to tell your boyfriend you were thinking about him. He'd have a field day teasing you.

"Nothing. I just zoned out."

"Are you tired? We can take a nap."

You hummed, "I'm okay."

"Alright."

Yixing kissed you, and for a second, you truly thought you were in the clouds.

a/n
HELLOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING!!!! BUT HERE IS THE AWAITED WAR!! DID YOU ENJOY IT?? PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 369 13
Nothing 21+ will happen just so you know. ***NOT EDITED*** This story is complete, feel free to give it a star in the chapters if you liked it. ___...
1.9K 252 25
"When you're young, they assume you know nothing."
3.7K 121 12
You treated men like a game but Chanyeol made you think twice about playing. Rating: Mature (mature themes, strong language, violence, and sex) COVER...
138K 4.7K 34
Meet Choi Ga Eul. She is a new student 3rd year student at Seoul Advanced Academy where all of the rich kids attends. You may think it's all perfect...