Je t'aime

By nmoico

"Hello?" I asked, my voice groggy from sleep. "Do you want to have phone sex?" a deep, sexy voice said at the... More

Je t'aime
zero :: awkward
one :: egg babies
two :: detention
three :: Mr. Casanova
four :: sweet cheeks
five :: tickle monster
six :: wakeup call
eight :: ex-boyfriend
nine :: insanity
ten :: truth
eleven :: embarrassment
twelve :: nature freaks
thirteen :: complicated
fourteen :: fight or flight?
fifteen :: good girl gone bad
sixteen :: party
seventeen :: change of mind
eighteen :: the last time
nineteen :: astonished
twenty :: love
twenty one :: dinner
twenty two :: my all
twenty three :: dad
twenty four :: his birthday
twenty five :: party crasher
twenty six :: Henry
twenty seven :: appointment
twenty eight :: things gone wrong
twenty nine :: confession
thirty :: Je t'aime
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

seven :: the intruder

31.2K 880 55
By nmoico

seven :: the intruder

I awoke with the curtains astride and sunlight streamed through the glass window. My back ached from the hardness of my floor, and my neck was stiff from a painful, twisted way it was lying before. My legs were intertwined with Henry's long legs, and it took a whole ounce of me not to scream.

And I realized he had crushed here in my house. In my room. 

With a painful groan, I hefted myself up to my arms and dug the heels of my palm to push my body up. My eyes were full of sleep, and I studied Henry hard. He was still my shirt but it rolled up, showing his tanned, powerful torso. I tried not to stare but it seemed like it had its own mind and I only found myself looking even more.

It was wrong and I knew it, but I couldn't help myself. I had enough sins of my own and this was adding up as it was. What would my parents' say if they found out I had a boy up here in my room? They would surely kill me and probably ground me forever after that. It was a painful punishment and I didn't want to suffer, there was only one thing to do. Get Henry out of here before any of my family see him.

I picked my pillow up the floor and dropped it back down to my bed with a sleeping Henry on it. I crouched down to shake his strong, broad shoulders. His skin felt silk beneath my hand and I had slap myself twice before I reminded myself it was Henry Phillips sleeping here. The popular bad boy in Eastview high, Mr. Casanova known for taking every girls' virginity.

I shook the idea aside, and whispered as quietly as I could. "Henry!" I hissed, shaking him till he awakened. He made a slurring sound which I didn't quite catch and understood. "You need to get up, my parents' going to kill me if they saw you here" 

One of his eyelids popped open, giving me a full view of his beautiful blue eyes. "What happened? Did we have sex, Leona? Because I can't remember" I stared at him in disbelief, I caught my jaw before it dropped to the floor. He thought of sex first thing in the morning? And he thought we had sex? 

"Why are you so shocked?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. His hair was sticking up in all directions, making him look even more sexier.

"You thought of sex first thing in the morning, Henry? Are you for real?" I asked, incredulous. "And no, we did not do it" I still couldn't say the S word without blushing. Just thinking about it now made me even flushed more. 

I caught a glimpse of smile at the end of his lips, "You are thinking about it too. I can tell because you're blushing" he accused, pointing a finger at me.

"I am not!" I defended, hotly. The temperature had risen up to a degree, I was glad to open the window so that I could think more clearly. I seemed to lose my sanity when I was around Henry and I didn't like it. I was being unreasonable and acting like a bad girl. 

"Then why did you blush when I asked you if we had sex?" Henry continued, invading my thoughts again. 

"Because, I don't think it's a good idea to talk about first thing in the morning" I reasoned, proud of myself for thinking of such a reasonable explanation.

"Some people have sex first thing in the morning" he argued, shrugging. He couldn't see my point, and I didn't think he would even consider it either.

My face heated again, "Yeah, but that's different, alright!" I said, exasperated. "We did not have intercourse and you were drunk last night and called me in the middle of the night to say you need my help"

Henry's eyebrows creased, "I didn't know I was drunk last night, let alone remembered calling you."

"And you threatened to puke all over my carpeted floor" I added. 

"Shit" he muttered, running his fingers through his thick hair. 

"Don't swear under my roof. My mother would not tolerate it" I said, annoyed at his cussing. "Scooch over, I want to sit down. My back aches and my neck's so stiff from sleeping on the floor" I said, waving him to the sides.

I immediately fell on the bed as soon as my feet hit the warm mattress. I didn't care how I looked then, or the fact that Henry was lying beside me. I just wanted to sleep in my own warm bed again, and sleep till noon. Which was a slight exaggeration because I knew for sure none of my family would let me stay in bed for that long. They would have thought I was drunk or something.

"What the hell am I wearing?" Henry spoke, and I turned my head to see him staring down at my shirt he was wearing. I hadn't realized it was my blue shirt with mickey and minny mouse embedded on it.

"My shirt. I didn't want you to catch a cold and you kept on complaining how cold it was last night. I didn't have a choice since my brothers' wouldn't like it if they saw their shirt on you so I had to settle for mine. Luckily, I had a medium size otherwise you would have caught pneumonia as you liked to say" I mumbled through the pillow, my voice become muffled by the sheets.

I was enjoying the warmth Henry was providing me, and I burrowed even closer to his heat. "I think I would have risked wearing your brother's shirt rather than yours. It barely fit me and it goes up to my stomach. There wasn't any point of wearing this, in the first place Leona"

I pried my eyes open, my green eyes met blazing blue eyes. He was annoyed, and I smiled to myself. It was a fair payback since he embarrassed me earlier, "Well, poor you big guy" 

I said it half-heartedly since sleep was dragging me down already, but I felt the bed shake because of Henry's chuckle. It started low and turned into a full laughter. My eyes opened quickly, and I hissed, "Shh! Don't be loud, my family will hear you!"

"Oh, you're scared Mommy and Daddy will find their little girl sleeping with a boy in her room?" he teased, smirking. 

"Shut up!" I hissed some more, I was starting to sound like a snake.

"Make me" he challenged, his eyes glinted dangerously.

"No. Just go, please. Before any of my family see you here" I urged, sitting up. My body protested as it left the warmth of my bed. I didn't want to get up either but it seemed like Henry needed some pushing before he go.

"No. I want to stay a bit longer, I'm enjoying your room" he said, sounding like a little kid. 

I sighed, "Look, you can always go back later. Right now, I need you to go home and shower and get dressed. Your family's probably looking for you right now" 

"But I have a migraine!" he complained, and it took such a toll on me not to lose my patience on him. "My head's pounding so hard"

I made a face at him. "I'll give you some medicine for it then you go, okay?" 

He grinned, showing a full white teeth. "Deal"

I sighed one last time, and walked to my drawers. I knew I had a stash somewhere here-

"You've got a nice little round ass" Henry commented, propping a hand on his chin while looking down at my butt. 

My face reddened and I realized I was only wearing my night gown, I quickly grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me. "No funny bussiness, Henry!" I said, not enjoying every bit of this. 

He only grinned but stayed put when I finally found the medicine he needed. "Here you go" I said, placing it on his palm. 

"Thanks" he open one capsule out and swallowed it whole. I could never do it like that like others could. The thought of without drinking the medicine without water made me want to gag. 

"Now go" I said, putting my hands on my hips. 

Before he could say anything, I heard footsteps on the hallway. Someone was awake, and I was damn sure it was one of my parents'. They were such early birds, I thought.

"Leona, honey? Who you're talking to?" My mother's voice called out, her voice looming over the thin walls. Damn! She heard me talking, great. My own mother might thought I was losing it already, but maybe I was?

"No one, mum!" I called back, putting a hand over Henry's mouth so he wouldn't make a noise.

 "Come down soon, I'm making breakfast already. I'll just wake your siblings up" she said, her voice disappearing already.

"Will do!"

I turned my head towards Henry and gave him my best stern look which seemed to work on him, because his face became sheepish. "You need to go. I'll just see you in school"

"Fine, fine. I'll go" he got up and nearly ripped my favorite blue shirt off his body. 

"Be careful!" I said, worried he might actually rip it.

He smirked, and handed it back to me. "Here you go, sweetheart. Thanks for letting me stay the night, you've been wonderful" with that, he gave me a peck on the cheek. My cheeks burned from where his lips touched. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

With that, he opened my window and leapt out. I stared in shock, but I wasn't aware my mouth was opened. My mother's called for breakfast again sent me back to myself, and I shook my head as if it had gone a little hazy than it should have.

I shut my window before I came downstairs. My family were already sitting on their usual places, My brother had bags under his eyes, it looked like he hadn't had much sleep either. I gave my "Good Morning" routine conversation with my parents' and siblings and sat down next to my dad. 

A bowl of cereal appeared in front of me and I was glad to busy myself with food. I eyed Chris carefully, taking glances at his direction every now and then from my cereal. And then he spoke, my heart thudded. "Mum, were you up last night?" he asked, frowning. 

"No, why?" My mother asked, looking at him funny.

He scratched his head, confused. "I think someone was throwing rocks on my window" 

Oh damn

I willed my pounding heart to calm down, praying that Chris would just forget about it and continue with his breakfast. But he didn't do it, instead, he pushed on. "I know I wasn't dreaming, and I wasn't certainly hallucinating. Was I?"

"Maybe. But I bet you'd been dreaming and you just imagined  it was real" I replied quickly, stuffing another spoonful of cereal into my mouth. I cursed myself for having such a big mouth. 

"Maybe" Chris said, absently.

But I bet he didn't believe a thing I said. 

Hey Guys! :D Here is chapter seven. I'm really having fun writing this and please don't forget to comment and vote. This is unedited, and not proofread and has grammatical errors. Enjoy y'all. :)

Also, I've updated The Sweet Taste Of Rejection. Don't forget to check it out as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 368 20
"If you think I love you, you're fucking wrong." He smirked and stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking over his naked body. "You might not...
690 71 28
Axel Daniel is your typical player. He's the guy every girl wants. The guy everyone wants to be friends with. Daisy isn't your typical shy girl. No...
64.7K 1.4K 44
Book completed✓ NOT A HORROR BOOK There are 6 of them. All devilishly sexy, popular and all have something in common, their desire for virgins. She...
292K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...