Destiny's Desire

By capturedseconds

Is it possible to fall for someone who's not in the type of "class" you belong in? Are the solutions made to... More

Destiny's Desire
CHAPTER 1 : THE INTRIGUE
CHAPTER 2: THE ISSUE
CHAPTER 3: THE EXPLICATION
CHAPTER 4: THE PLAN
CHAPTER 5: THE COLLABORATION
CHAPTER 7: THE ASSEMBLAGE
CHAPTER 8: THE DEPARTURE
CHAPTER 9: THE BOUNDLESS ENDING

CHAPTER 6: THE SOLICITUDE

17 1 0
By capturedseconds

NIKKA'S POV

Actually, Bryan's request is so hard to decide on !

Helping others is a goal for me, but this one's much harder.

We would lie infront of everyone if ever I'll accept his favor.

But, I understand him still that he also doesn't want to get his life be overly disturbed by the issues.

UGHHH. This is SO HARD !

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

The waiter piled up the platters of food on the table.

Crabs. Squid. Shrimps. Steak. 14 inch-Pizza. Spaghetti. Lasagna. Salad and so much more...

Whoa.. Maybe he's very hungry after all those running thing we've made.

It looks like we're gonna celebrate a Fiesta, though.

"I hope that you'll eat these stuffs. I've ordered it all for you !" He conveyed it in a polite manner as he messed up my hair.

"But, I'll get too chubby. Daniel will not like me if I do." I complained.

"If he's your true love, then he'll love you as who you are." He said. I was shocked, though by his words of wisdom.

"Yes." I just agreed.

We started to gather food on our plates.

Of course... I put the food I want and are much common to me.

He then offered me to eat the Jajangmyeon [ a popular Korean dish (noodles) ] he forked out, reaching out his hands unto me.

Actually, that dish wasn't familiar for me. I had hesitations at first, though.

"Try this one. You'll love it !" He said.

I don't want him to be embarassed, so I tasted it. After that, he pulled back his arms.

"So what do you think ?" He asked curiously.

Actually, I loved it. It was outstandingly delicious.

"It's absolutely delicious." I spoke out.

"I told you, you'll love it." He said.

"Yeah."

We chit chatted for a long long time. When I finally realized that I can trust him, I shared him my secrets.

And he did, too. Wow ! Now, we trust each other. That's way too fast, isn't it ? But, maybe it's destined this way.

Okay. Enough.

So, we finished eating.

He raised his hands and made a rectangular shape, as he wrote it in the air. A waiter saw him doing that and immediately went to the counter.

A minute or two, the waiter approached us, put the bill on our table, bowed down and left.

Humility in me was therefore accentuated that time.

I was about to bring out my wallet and pay for it, but suddenly, he stopped me.

"Keep that. I'll pay for it. It's our date. The boy is the one who should treat the girl. So could you please let me ?" He conveyed, grinning.

"But--" I tried to volunteer myself, but he interrupted me.

"No buts."

Ugh. I can't refuse him. He's always winning ! *pouts*

He brought out his wallet and paid for it.

He stood up and held my hands once again. Together, we got out.

Outside, we talked for a while.

"I should be going now. It's getting late and.. I have more explainings to do with my parents. " I told him.

"Okay. You better be going now. They might be worried. " He muttered.

"But, please let me accompany you on your way home. " He added.

"Uhmm.. I don't really know."

"Please ? Just for once ?" He begged.

"Fine ! If it's okay."

"*in a lowered voice* It will always be okay for me when it comes to you. *cough* I mean, it's okay."

"Ohh.."

"Come on !" He exclaimed as he dragged me with him.

He waved his hand on the air and called for a taxi.

Later on... a taxi arrived and stopped in front of us.

He wrenched the door and let me in first before him.

He's such a gentleman. NO ! NO ! NO ! I can't believe I'm saying that quality that he can never deserve. Geez. I must be wrong.

Maybe that he's doing that for me to accept his favor. *sigh*

"Where are we heading ?" The taxi driver suddenly asked.

Bryan looked at me. I think that I must tell the driver my address.

So, I did.

Silence was filled in the taxi. We didn't talk. I don't know why. Maybe we're so exhausted.

Later on, I saw the driver looking at the rearview mirror. He spoke out, and cut-out the silence.

"Excuse me sir, you look like  Bryan."

Bryan gulped and said shakingly,

"Ohh.. uhh. really ? That handsome guy looks like me ? Wow! I must be really handsome, though."

We all laughed. The good thing was he was wearing the shades after all.

Moments later, we arrived at my house.

He opened the door of the taxi for me and then I got out.

"I gotta go now. Thanks for making my day quite ironic and much different." I told him.

"Sorry for involving you in this big mess. But, if ever you are willing to help me, you have my number, just give a call.

The press conference is 8 am at the Eastern Convention, just if ever.... you know." He explained.

"Uhh.. I'll think of it. Goodbye !" I waved goodbye.

"Yeah. Thanks ! Good night !" I just smiled and went in the house.

He also got in the taxi and went home.

After I got in the house, my parents were waiting for me. I explained the whole thing and I am so thankful that they are

such understanding parents.

All night... I thought about Bryan's favor.

Should I help him or not ? I don't know...

I had my mind straightly focused on that thing.

11:00 pm : I thought about it ! I better help him. I don't know why, but I kinda' feel sorry for him because of the things happening

to his life.

11:24 pm: I called him.

RRRRRRIIIIIINGGGGG !!!

But, he didn't answer.

I thought that I better call him again.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIINGGGGG !!!

Nope. Maybe he's asleep. He got exhausted. I should give him a rest. Tomorrow morning, I'll try to call him again.

But now, I should sleep.

11:56 pm: I slept.

THE NEXT DAY...

6:30 am: I woke up as early as I know it would be.

I ate my breakfast. Pancakes and coffee.

I took a bath and quickly fixed myself.

I wore a short orange dress. It's a public appearance ! I should look good.

I tried to call him again..

But as usual, no answer !

It's 7:20 now and I haven't told Bryan that I accepted his favor. I should go to his house. That's the only choice I have.

I got my bag and waved goodbye at my parents.

I got out of the house and rode a taxi.

Later on, I arrived at his house.

Their gate was closed but hopefully, I saw their maid.

"Is Bryan there? I urgently need to talk to him." I said.

"Who are you ?" She asked.

"Uhhmm. I'm his friend."

"Come in." She let me go inside.

I knocked on the door.

In my surprise, a lovely woman opened the door. She kinda' look like Bryan. Maybe she's his mom.

"Yes dear ?" She asked.

"Madam, is Bryan there? I'm his friend and I gotta talk to him." I conveyed.

"Oh yes. He's inside his room. Try to knock on the white door over there. " She spoke out as she pointed the door on the center.

"Thanks !" I bowed down my head as she let me inside.

WOW ! Their house is so beautiful ! It's neat ! The things are organized, as well.

I knocked on his door, but I think I just heard a snore. Maybe he's still asleep.

So, I decided to slightly open the door. I found him lying on the bed, fast asleep.

I got in, because there's no much time.

I sat on the bed and poked him.

"YAH !~  ! Wake up !"

I poked him many times.

At last he woke up.

As he opened his eyes, he saw me.

His eyes widened and obviously, he was shocked to see him on his side.

I just smiled and said,

"Good morning dear ! I thought that we'll be having a press conference, early at 8 ?"

He stood up and told me,

"OH YEAH ! You should have called !" He exclaimed.

"I did. And, excuse me, I am trying to be helpful here !"

"Ohhh.. Thank you so much ! I am so happy ! Thank you !" He was overjoyed. And because of his joy, he suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Thank you ! Thank You !" He said that repeatedly.

Shortly after a while, he let go of me and scratched his head, then said,

"Ohh.. sorry. I was just happy that you'll help me."

"Uhh... it's okay. Just go fix yourself now. We'll be late."

"Right !"

He quickly got to the bathroom.

He took a bath and fixed himself up.

He wore a tuxedo. Very formal !

"Come on ! We should go." He said.

So, we got out of their house. He led me to their garage and saw a glossy red Lamborghini Murciélago.

He opened the door of his car for me and then I got in.

He started the car and then we travelled.

"Is this your car ?" I asked him.

"Yep."

"It's so cool !" I exclaimed.

"Yes. Same as me." He said.

I then had a fake cough.

"And.. uhh.. Honestly, you look very pretty, wearing that dress." He mumbled.

"Thanks !" I thanked him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
49.2K 118 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...