Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

By taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 3- History
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses
Chapter 10- I Could Say Love
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?

400 35 15
By taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?

I walked towards history class after making sure Ella got into her class.

God dammit.

How was I supposed to explain to her about me and Harry?

After everything she went through, I couldn't hurt her again.

I took a seat on my usual seat and waited for Harry to get into class, fumbling with the bracelet, twisting the bead that printed 'H'.

Suddenly, echoes of loud laughters hit my ears and I already knew who it was.

I looked up and there came Harry, Louis and Liam, laughing.

Harry looked at me and our eyes locked with each others'. He smiled and there came the feeling of warmth that I've been feeling every time I see him. I smiled back and he took the seat next to me.

"Hey." He called out.

"Hey." I replied, "We need to talk."

"Aren't we talking already?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious. This is really serious."

"What's wrong?" He asked, the smirk disappearing from his face.

I leaned in closer to him and said, "She's back."

Harry furrowed his brows and shrugged, "So?"

"It means she'll know. I can't hurt her, Harry," I replied.

"But we can't do anything about it and she'll have to know sooner or later."

"She's my best friend, Harry. Please don't look like you don't care." I frowned.

"I do care, but not about her. I care about you. And you should know that she's going to know the truth sooner or later." He said.

"I know but... Urgh! Can we just keep us a secret first? I really don't want anything to happen right now."

"What about our date tonight?" Harry asked and I could feel his anger rising.

"I'm sorry but... I think we'll have to cancel it, Harry."

And with that Harry turned to the front, completely ignoring me for the rest of the period.

Harry walked out of class before me and I went after him.

Reaching for his shoulder, I called out, "Harry! Wait!"

He took a turn and got to the hallway and I sighed.

URGH! Why can't he just understand?!

I was going to call him once more until I saw Ella walking towards me.

Immediately, I stopped and waited for Harry to walk towards Chemistry class first before me.

"Taylor!" Ella called out and I faked a smile as I walked towards her.

"Hey!" I greeted, trying to sound as if nothing was going on.

She linked her hand to my arm.

"It's chemistry, let's go!" She smiled cheerfully and pulled me across the hallway.

I need to tell her.

But she will hate me forever.

Let's just keep this a secret for a little longer, she must've still been shocked by what happened to her.

We both took our seats well, her seat since I moved to Harry and Zayn's place a few months ago.

I looked back to Harry and Zayn's seat and Harry was obviously keeping a straight face.

Dammit, he's angry.

Mr. Smith got into class a few minutes after and we all greeted him.

He looked around, fumbling with his tie and his eyes widened, "Ella! You're back from your vacation?"

I looked towards Ella and she nodded at him.

"Well, that's great! And um... Since Taylor here,"

YES HE REMEMBERED MY NAME, I KNOW RIGHT?!

"Has been in a group with Harry and Zayn, she will no longer be your lab partner."

Wait, what?

Ella looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

No, it's too soon.

I have her my most clueless expression I could ever give and then Mr Smith spoke, "Taylor, switch seats with Harry, if you may."

Wait, what?

I'm not gonna sit with Harry?

Oh no.

Unwillingly, I grabbed my bag from the table and walked towards the table behind, passing Harry but pretended I didn't know him well since Ella must've been watching.

I could already feel Ella blushing or freaking out internally over this, her sitting with my boyfriend.

I sat next to Zayn and gave him a small nod.

"Hey." I greeted and he frowned at Ella.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Ella." I replied and Zayn looked at me wide-eyed.

"She's back?" Zayn whisper-yelled.

I nodded.

"Does she know yet?"

I shook my head as I looked towards Harry and Ella.

I could see Ella blushing hard and tugging her hair behind her ear continuously but somehow Harry showed no interest at all.

If only she knew.

Mr Smith passed us our assignment and me and Zayn began working on it but my eyes seemed to not be able to leave Harry and Ella.

Ella was leaning towards him but I could tell Harry was backing away from her, still, I could feel the jealousy in me.

"Woah woah woah!" Zayn shouted suddenly and when I looked back at the tube I've been holding, bubbles were dripping down my hand.

I screamed and Zayn quickly snatched the tube away from me and placed it on the holder as he ran his hands through my shirt, wiping it off.

"My god, Taylor." He called out as I felt all eyes on me.

Reacting, I quickly looked towards Harry and there he sat, sending me death glares and Ella was just staring at us wide-eyed.

I looked back at Zayn and I could feel my eyes watering, I could've sworn my period just ended.

Holding my breath, I whispered, "I'm sorry, I gotta go to the bathroom."

And with that I ran out of the lab towards the bathroom.

I placed my hand tight around the sink and stared at myself in the mirror.

What now?

How am I supposed to tell Ella all this?

And Harry... He just doesn't understand how much Ella meant to me.

She's my best friend.

Is this considered... Cheating?

I twisted the tap open and started cleaning myself up. If the only way to fix it was to tell Ella the truth, I would.

I was gonna tell her alright.

And no, you can't stop me anymore, heart.

TO BE CONTINUED...

PLEASE VOTE!!

AND COMMENT!!!!!

PS. I'm answering the questions on the next chapter 💖 Better ask more questions (on the previous chapter!)

Written by:
MANDY 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
51.5K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
68.1K 226 11
As the title says